Tag Archives: Malta
- Yobetit offers exceptional XFactor Malta odds & giveaway
January 17, 2019
The XFactor launched its first competition in Malta giving Maltese people the chance to earn the XFactor title.
- Yanica Sant: Malta regulation evolving with gaming industry
January 14, 2019
CalvinAyre.com’s Stephanie Tower spoke with Malta Gaming Authority’s Yanica Sant on the regulator’s initiatives to stay relevant to the industry.
- Dutch court says PokerStars.eu players don’t have to pay taxes
January 8, 2019
A Court of Appeal in Den Bosch rules that Dutch poker players' winnings from PokerStars.eu aren't taxable by the local tax authority.
- Malta Gaming Authority starts phase 1 of crypto Sandbox Framework
January 7, 2019
In a press release dated January 3, the Malta Gaming Authority announced it had launched the first of two phases for its cryptocurrency Sandbox Framework.
- Betsson shifting underperforming NetPlay operations to Malta
December 7, 2018
Betsson plans to shift its underperforming NetPlay brands' operations from London to Malta as part of a new 'efficiency' strategy.
- Malta regulator’s new policy on Alternative Dispute Resolution
December 6, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority issues a new directive to online gambling licensees for alternative dispute resolution of player complaints.
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
Finnish teen, parents stole €250k from Malta online casino
August 21, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017