Tag Archives: Malta
- Malta’s gaming sector contributed €1.1b to local economy in 2017
July 2, 2018
Malta's gaming sector contributed €1.1b to the local economy in 2017, over €100m higher than the previous year, as remote gaming license applications grow.
- Wazdan launch new European office in Malta
June 19, 2018
Wazdan, has now established itself permanently in the igaming capital of Europe with a state-of-the-art office complex in Malta.
- Kindred Group opens new office in Malta’s Tigne Point
June 15, 2018
Kindred Group has announced that it has opened a new office in Tigne Point on the Mediterranean island.
- Betsoft Gaming extends its international reach with Romanian License
June 11, 2018
Betsoft Gaming has sought and been awarded a Class II License by the Romanian National Gambling Office.
- William Hill to open Maltese office as it braces for Brexit
June 4, 2018
William Hill will open a satellite office in Malta, making it the latest gambling firm to shift some of its operations outside the UK.
- BetConstruct wins three awards at Malta’s iGaming Excellence Awards
May 29, 2018
Malta's iGaming Excellence Awards was a huge triumph for BetConstruct as the company won three titles at once.
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
SiGMA 2017 day 2 recap
November 25, 2017