Tag Archives: Malta
- Malta eyes consolidation of gambling bills
March 15, 2018
The thick gambling law books in Malta might be reduced to a few pages should the Maltese Parliament succeeds in streamlining all existing legislation.
- Malta bids buh-bye to Italian licensees following AML probe
March 13, 2018
Several of the Malta Gaming Authority's Italian-based online gambling licensees sever ties with MGA following anti-money laundering probe.
- Malta Blockchain Summit inaugural launch
March 2, 2018
Inspired by the recent initiation of Malta’s Virtual Currency Act, the Malta Blockchain Summit will be held for the first time this year.
- Malta Gaming Authority rejects claims it punished ‘whistleblower’
March 1, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority rejects claims that it punished a former IT staffer who alleged "irregularities and lack of enforcement” of gambling regulations.
- Malta PM defends gambling regulator from media reports
February 26, 2018
Malta's Prime Minister pushes back against media reports that the Malta Gaming Authority is failing to adequately oversee online gambling licensees.
- Esportsbetting.com opens for business in Malta and immediately joins ESIC
Esportsbetting.com has become the first to offer esports betting in Malta and joins the Esports Integrity Coalition in a positive statement of intent.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
June 20, 2017
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
Worlds 2017 – the biggest LoL eSports tournament this year
September 22, 2017