Tag Archives: Malta
- From Alpha to Omega, BetConstruct chooses SiGMA
November 14, 2018
BetConstruct representatives travel to the capital of Malta, to participate in professional networking event SiGMA 2018.
- OIA Services first to launch Booming Games in Italy
November 13, 2018
Booming Games has launched 26 of its most popular games with OIA Services, operator of the Italian-facing Betaland and Enjoybet brands.
- DAO.Casino co-organizes the iGaming blockchain hackathon on Malta
October 29, 2018
DAO.Casino co-organizes the iGaming blockchain hackathon on at the Malta Blockchain Summit that will take place on October 31st - November 3rd.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Malta on my mind – why Hero Gaming is making a difference
October 11, 2018
In this week’s edition of Becky’s Affiliated, we dedicate to one of the Malta-based companies that is making a difference in the iGaming world.
- Malta Gaming Authority introduces cryptocurrency guidelines
October 10, 2018
The Malta Gaming Authority is looking to develop guidelines that will lead to an acceptance of cryptocurrencies, as well ITA for the gaming industry.
- Finnish teen that scammed Malta gambling site sentenced
September 3, 2018
The 16-year-old Finnish teen who scammed a six-figure sum from a Malta-based gambling site gets 20-month suspended sentence for aggravated fraud.
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
Finland’s slots jockeys will have to authenticate their identity
December 28, 2017
Finnish teen, parents stole €250k from Malta online casino
August 21, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017