Tag Archives: Malta
- Malta preps unified self-exclusion system; UK’s GamStop under fire
May 23, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority plan to introduce unified self-exclusion system for all online gambling licensees; UK's GamStop program falling short of the mark.
- Bet365 won’t be the last British bookie to open shop in Malta
May 22, 2018
The European gaming investment scene right now looks even more uncertain than Werner Heisenberg himself.
- Report: Bet365 moving Gibraltar ops to Malta post-Brexit
May 20, 2018
Times of Malta reports that online gambling operator Bet365 is relocating 1,000 Gibraltar-based staff to Malta following UK's exit from the European Union.
- Mafia links to Malta spook gambling operators
May 11, 2018
Gambling operators have threatened to pull their businesses out of Malta amid reports that a mafia group has infiltrated the sector.
- GiG announced as Malta Marathon main sponsor
April 19, 2018
The rapidly-growing technology business has taken over from Vodafone and signed up to support this annual event for the next five years.
- Malta Gaming Authority preps cryptocurrency ‘sandbox test’
March 29, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority seeks operator input after laying out the parameters of its 'sandbox text' of cryptocurrencies and distributed ledger technology.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017