Tag Archives: malta gaming authority
- Malta Gaming Authority introduces cryptocurrency guidelines
October 10, 2018
The Malta Gaming Authority is looking to develop guidelines that will lead to an acceptance of cryptocurrencies, as well ITA for the gaming industry.
- BOSS. Gaming solutions acquire Malta Gaming Licence
October 5, 2018
iGaming software developer BOSS. Gaming solutions are proud to announce about getting the new Gaming Service License from Malta Gaming Authority.
- Mybet shuts website, warns of “significant” withdrawal delays
September 5, 2018
Mybet has shut its online sportsbook and casino but assures customers that they will – eventually – get their money back.
- Malta’s gaming sector contributed €1.1b to local economy in 2017
July 2, 2018
Malta's gaming sector contributed €1.1b to the local economy in 2017, over €100m higher than the previous year, as remote gaming license applications grow.
- Malta preps unified self-exclusion system; UK’s GamStop under fire
May 23, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority plan to introduce unified self-exclusion system for all online gambling licensees; UK's GamStop program falling short of the mark.
- BetConstruct obtained two Class I licences from MGA
May 15, 2018
BetConstruct announces that it has been granted two Class I licences by the Malta Gaming Authority.
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017
Malta gambling biz represents over 12% of national economy
November 22, 2017
Malta Gaming Authority preps cryptocurrency ‘sandbox test’
March 29, 2018
Italy’s ‘betting king’ arrested in Malta-linked online betting bust
February 1, 2018