Tag Archives: malta gaming authority
- Malta preps unified self-exclusion system; UK’s GamStop under fire
May 23, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority plan to introduce unified self-exclusion system for all online gambling licensees; UK's GamStop program falling short of the mark.
- BetConstruct obtained two Class I licences from MGA
May 15, 2018
BetConstruct announces that it has been granted two Class I licences by the Malta Gaming Authority.
- Mafia links to Malta spook gambling operators
May 11, 2018
Gambling operators have threatened to pull their businesses out of Malta amid reports that a mafia group has infiltrated the sector.
- Cuschieri longtime lieutenant picked as new Malta Gaming Authority chief
April 24, 2018
Heathcliff Farrugia has taken the reins of the Malta Gaming Authority, replacing his former boss Joseph Cuschieri.
- Canada’s Global Daily Fantasy Sports secures Malta license
April 23, 2018
GDFS has been granted a license for business-to-business controlled skill games from the Malta Gaming Authority.
- Malta Gaming Authority preps cryptocurrency ‘sandbox test’
March 29, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority seeks operator input after laying out the parameters of its 'sandbox text' of cryptocurrencies and distributed ledger technology.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017