Tag Archives: malta gaming authority
- Malta’s gaming sector contributed €1.1b to local economy in 2017
July 2, 2018
Malta's gaming sector contributed €1.1b to the local economy in 2017, over €100m higher than the previous year, as remote gaming license applications grow.
- Malta preps unified self-exclusion system; UK’s GamStop under fire
May 23, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority plan to introduce unified self-exclusion system for all online gambling licensees; UK's GamStop program falling short of the mark.
- BetConstruct obtained two Class I licences from MGA
May 15, 2018
BetConstruct announces that it has been granted two Class I licences by the Malta Gaming Authority.
- Mafia links to Malta spook gambling operators
May 11, 2018
Gambling operators have threatened to pull their businesses out of Malta amid reports that a mafia group has infiltrated the sector.
- Cuschieri longtime lieutenant picked as new Malta Gaming Authority chief
April 24, 2018
Heathcliff Farrugia has taken the reins of the Malta Gaming Authority, replacing his former boss Joseph Cuschieri.
- Canada’s Global Daily Fantasy Sports secures Malta license
April 23, 2018
GDFS has been granted a license for business-to-business controlled skill games from the Malta Gaming Authority.
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017