Tag Archives: malta gaming authority
- Mybet shuts website, warns of “significant” withdrawal delays
September 5, 2018
- Malta’s gaming sector contributed €1.1b to local economy in 2017
July 2, 2018
Malta's gaming sector contributed €1.1b to the local economy in 2017, over €100m higher than the previous year, as remote gaming license applications grow.
- Malta preps unified self-exclusion system; UK’s GamStop under fire
May 23, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority plan to introduce unified self-exclusion system for all online gambling licensees; UK's GamStop program falling short of the mark.
- BetConstruct obtained two Class I licences from MGA
May 15, 2018
BetConstruct announces that it has been granted two Class I licences by the Malta Gaming Authority.
- Mafia links to Malta spook gambling operators
May 11, 2018
Gambling operators have threatened to pull their businesses out of Malta amid reports that a mafia group has infiltrated the sector.
- Cuschieri longtime lieutenant picked as new Malta Gaming Authority chief
April 24, 2018
Heathcliff Farrugia has taken the reins of the Malta Gaming Authority, replacing his former boss Joseph Cuschieri.
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017
Malta gambling biz represents over 12% of national economy
November 22, 2017
Malta Gaming Authority preps cryptocurrency ‘sandbox test’
March 29, 2018
Italy’s ‘betting king’ arrested in Malta-linked online betting bust
February 1, 2018