Tag Archives: malta gaming authority
- Malta pulls plug on Neptune Entertainment gaming license
March 11, 2019
In an extremely surprising move, the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) announced on February 7 that they were canceling the gaming license for Neptune Entertainment Limited.
- Gaming regulators in Malta and Sweden team up
March 7, 2019
Malta’s gaming regulator, the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), has joined forces with its Swedish counterpart, the Spelinspektionen.
- Red Rake receives content license from Malta
March 1, 2019
Red Rake Gaming, a developer of online casino games, has been issued a business-to-business license by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
- Betsson CEO Jasper Svensson: Smart regulations help everyone
February 11, 2019
Jasper Svensson understands that smartly made regulations benefit online gambling operators and their customers.
- Malta Gaming Authority suspends Gamebet’s parent co. license
January 24, 2019
Malta Gaming Authority suspends license of Bet Service Group, parent company of Gamebet.com, disavows ties to four online casinos.
- Olga Finkel: New Malta regulatory framework puts players first
January 23, 2019
CalvinAyre.com’s Stephanie Tower spoke with WH Partners’ Olga Finkel, who shared her expertise on the latest developments pushed by Maltese regulators.
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014