Tag Archives: Macau
- Macau regulator skips G2E Asia, online gambling promoter pinched
May 22, 2019
The director of Macau's Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau skips G2E Asia conference as illegal online gambling promoter arrested.
- Macau VIP to continue sliding as trade war rages on
Macau’s VIP sector is hurting, and it looks like it will continue to get worse unless trade negotiations improve between the U.S. and China.
- Macau survey’s citizens on the tourist tax idea
May 21, 2019
Macau is looking more and more likely to impose a tourist tax, as its now asking how the revenues from such a tax would be spent.
- Macau’s Fisherman’s Wharf to get a VR zone
Launched through a partnership between Macau Fisherman’s Wharf and Japan-based Bandai Namco, the hot spot’s new VR Zone should officially launch this fall.
- VIP growth outside Macau threatening the city’s future
May 20, 2019
A number of factors have come together at once to create the “perfect storm” of reduced VIP revenue in the city.
- Macau’s casino-related crime up 14%, authorities get serious
May 17, 2019
In spite of Macau officials effort to eradicate casino-related crime, reports shows an increase of 14.1% and local law enforcement are not taking this lightly.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
January 21, 2018