Tag Archives: Macau
- Operator of Macau ‘name and shame’ website loses appeal
August 16, 2018
Charlie Choi, operator of the Wonderful World 'name and shame' website of gambling debtors loses appeal of his prison sentence for data law violations.
- Macau eSports founder denies he led crypto mining scam
The founder of Grow uP eSports Frederico Alexandre dos Santos Rosario, has spoken out, denying any involvement in the cryptocurrency mining scam.
- Melco staff fulfills promise, contacts government over wages
New Macau Gaming Staff Rights Association (NMGSRA) threatened to take the issues to the Macau government over Melco employees unresolved wages and bonuses.
- Paradise grants Interblock license to Macau non-live gaming machines
August 15, 2018
Paradise Entertainment Limited has granted Interblock d.d. license for the use of certain intellectual property for non-live multi-gaming machines in Macau.
- Will junkets benefit from Macau database of excluded gamblers?
Macau's data watchdogs are on board with plans to launch an online database of excluded gamblers, so why not okay junket operators' bad debtor database?
- Melco casino staff protests over pay, working conditions
August 14, 2018
The staff of COD in Macau decided to hold a protest outside the casino in an effort to force the company to boost their wages and provide bonuses.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017