Tag Archives: Macau
- Macau casino Q3 mass market revenue outpaces VIP baccarat
October 16, 2019
Macau casinos' mass market revenue exceeds VIP baccarat in Q3, with mass baccarat pulling nearly even with its flashier VIP cousin.
- A mining company is chipping away a piece of Macau’s The 13
After realizing that the venue would most likely never see the fortune its developers expected, South Shore Holdings set out to find a buyer.
- Macau’s GGR outlook through year’s end looks dim
October 15, 2019
Gambling revenue has shrunk compared to a year earlier and the overall appeal of the city has tapered off slightly from before.
- Macau smoking ban starts to show more promising numbers
October 11, 2019
As Macau adds more smoking areas and tourists learn the police mean serious business, the numbers get better.
- Macau casinos filing fewer suspicious transaction reports
October 9, 2019
Macau casinos have filed fewer suspicious transaction reports through September 30, while improved anti-money laundering efforts receive int'l thumbs-up.
- Macau’s Golden Week delivers little more than disappointment
The traffic on the seventh and last day reflected a 3.1% drop compared to the last day of the holiday period in 2018.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
October 22, 2018