Tag Archives: Macau
- Macau won’t bring in outsiders to run casino tables
December 13, 2018
The idea of allowing non-locals to be employed as casino dealers in Macau hasn’t been met with a great deal of enthusiasm by locals.
- US Macau casino execs now need to watch their backs
December 11, 2018
If there was ever any doubt that the bureaucrats deep inside Trump Administration had lost their minds, the arrest of Huawei CFO seals it for a certainty.
- Macau labor groups push for wage hike in 2019
Citing positive numbers for Macau’s casinos, workers in the sector are calling for a pay increase that would match the rise in consumer prices.
- SJM wants up to 500 new gaming tables for Cotai project
SJM Holdings has asked Macau’s government to authorize between 300 and 500 more gaming tables for the Grand Lisboa Palace casino.
- Quality of service in Macau casinos ranks only average
December 10, 2018
A report released by MGCI shows that the service provided by the city’s casinos is, at mediocre and that it has fallen when compared to last year.
- Employee leave plan in Macau could be shelved
December 7, 2018
A plan that would have allowed employees in Macau to enjoy mandatory holidays might have to wait.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018