Tag Archives: Macau
- Amax trumps Suncity in court fight over Imperial Palace Hotel
June 22, 2018
Macau court sides with Amax Holdings over junket operator Suncity Group over ownership of the Beijing Imperial Palace Hotel.
- ‘Big Brother’ tracks Galaxy Entertainment staff’s social media posts: report
Galaxy Entertainment Group (GEG) is clandestinely monitoring every post that its employees make on social media in a very Orwellian big brother-like manner.
- ‘The 13′ casino faces new delays
The 13's chances of meeting the June 30 deadline does not look good.
- Dragon Corp calls Paradise City VIP room its “proving ground”
June 21, 2018
Dragon Corp's plans for a floating casino in Macau have sprung a leak but claims its new VIP room at Korea's Paradise City will be its "proving ground."
- Macau operator stocks fall on Hainan baccarat news
June 20, 2018
Macau saw a collective loss of $4.3 billion in market cap, a result of news that Hainan will soon begin offering baccarat.
- Paradise Entertainment spends $16M for warehouse in Macau
Hong Kong-listed Paradise Entertainment, a manufacturer of casino gaming equipment, has inked an agreement to purchase warehouse space in Macau.
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018