Tag Archives: Macau
- Galaxy, Sands get a nod from Bernstein analysts
January 18, 2019
After starting the year with a softened outlook, a couple of casino operators in Macau have just received a boost.
- Over 7 million tourists can’t get enough of Macau
Macau’s Satistics and Census Service has released a report indicating that approximately 7.53M visitors in 2018 were repeat visitors in the calendar year.
- Galaxy becomes fourth Macau casino operator to offer winter bonus
January 17, 2019
Galaxy Entertainment has now announced in a press release that it, too, will be providing bonuses, showing appreciation to the staff.
- Macau mass-market baccarat up 21.5% in 2018
Gross revenue from mass-market baccarat in Macau totaled MOP102.40 billion ($12.69 billion) for 2018, up 21.5% year on year.
- Wynn joins the mix, offers winter bonuses to Macau employees
January 16, 2019
Wynn Resorts, through its Wynn Macau Ltd. subsidiary, has announced that it will offer a “winter bonus” to certain eligible employees.
- Macau’s Studio City casino to stop VIP rolling chip operations
January 15, 2019
Melco International says its Studio City casino in Macau will cease VIP rolling chip gambling activity as of January 15, 2020.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017