Tag Archives: Lottoland
- Sweden spanks Lottoland; minister praises Italy’s gambling ad ban
June 19, 2019
Sweden's gambling regulator fines Lottoland for offering betting on lottery products outside the terms of its license; minister praises Italy ad ban.
- Lottoland goes to court to fight for its Australian business
June 7, 2019
Lottoland will not stand to have its jackpot betting service called illegal, so its going to court to fight the Australian government.
- Lottoland opens for business in South Africa
April 4, 2019
After being granted a license by the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board, Lottoland announced that they had opened operations in South Africa to begin lottery betting.
- Zeal reveals Lotto 24 takeover offer
February 1, 2019
The ZEAL Network, the lottery brokerage operator, has revealed the details of their all-share voluntary takeover offer for Lotto24, their former subsidiary.
- ZEAL shareholders okay plan to reacquire lottery broker Lotto24
January 18, 2019
ZEAL shareholders vote in favour of company's plan to reacquire German lottery broker Lotto24, reject rival takeover plan from Lottoland.
- Lottoland’s ‘jackpot betting’ under investigation in Australia
January 14, 2019
ASIC takes look at Lottoland following a complaint that claimed the Gibraltar operator offers betting products based on international lottery businesses.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018
UK lottery betting ops threaten legal action over EuroMillions ban
February 26, 2018