Tag Archives: Lottoland
- Lottoland expands affiliate marketing partnership with Income Access
July 9, 2018
Lottoland, the online lottery brand allowing players to wager on a range of international jackpots, has expanded its partnership with Income Access.
- UK watchdog spanks Lottoland over PowerBall jackpot claim
July 4, 2018
The UK's advertising watchdog spanks lottery betting operator Lottoland for misleading consumers over size of Powerball jackpot payout.
- Lottoland’s insurers groan as punter wins record €90m payout
June 8, 2018
Capital market investors backing Lottoland's insurance-linked securities scheme are on the hook for a big chunk of record €90m payout to German customer.
- Opposition to Australian federal ban on lottery betting gains momentum
More Australians are calling on the federal government to abandon its plan to ban lottery betting, according to Lottoland Chief Executive Luke Brill.
- Lottoland Australia calls for lottery betting legislation to be abandoned following Tatts campaign probe by regulator
May 25, 2018
A move by Lottoland Australia to abandon legislation banning lottery betting after a probe being done against Tatts Group.
UK lottery betting ops threaten legal action over EuroMillions ban
February 26, 2018
Chaos reigns as Powerball-mad Aussies crash Lottoland website
January 14, 2016
Lottoland unveils Bitcoin Lotto, world’s first Bitcoin lottery
December 19, 2017
New South Wales to restrict Lottoland operations
October 5, 2017
Tatts Group launch “Lottoland’s Gotta Go!” campaign
September 11, 2017