Tag Archives: Lottoland
- UK lottery betting ops threaten legal action over EuroMillions ban
February 26, 2018
Lottery betting operators threaten judicial review of UK plans to impose new license condition banning betting on outcome of non-UK EuroMillions draws.
- Lottoland solutions announces exclusive SSBT distribution agreement with Playtech BGT Sports
December 20, 2017
Lottoland Solutions is pleased to announce an exclusive lotto betting agreement with Playtech BGT Sports.
- Lottoland unveils Bitcoin Lotto, world’s first Bitcoin lottery
December 19, 2017
Online lottery betting operator Lottoland launch new Bitcoin Lotto product, offering players chance to win 1k Bitcoin jackpot.
- UK to ban third-party betting on non-UK EuroMillions lottery
November 30, 2017
Lottoland cries foul after the UK government announces that it will prohibit third-party betting on non-UK EuroMillions lottery draws.
- Report: Anti-online lottery lobbyists shower Aussie politicians with money
November 21, 2017
Aussie politicians had apparently hit the jackpot as the rivalry between local lottery newsagents and online bookmaker Lottoland dragged on for two years.
- ‘Disappointed’ Lottoland submits to ban on Australian lotteries betting
November 15, 2017
Online lottery betting operator Lottoland said it will acquiesce with the regulatory body’s ban on betting on Australian lotteries.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
February 5, 2018
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016