Tag Archives: Lottoland
- Lottery betting no “meaningful threat” to Irish lotteries
November 13, 2018
New report by economist Jim Power claims that lottery betting sites pose no "meaningful threat" to Ireland's National Lottery.
- Lottery betting operator dealt setback in German court
October 30, 2018
A German court rules that an unidentified Gibraltar-licensed online lottery betting operator has no right to operate in the country.
- Red Tiger agrees Lottoland deal
October 22, 2018
Red Tiger Gaming has signed a deal that will see its full suite of slots go live with leading bet on lotto operator Lottoland.
- Lottoland achieves Guinness World Records title: €90 Million EuroJackpot pay-out secures Lottoland a World Record
September 27, 2018
EuroJackpot top prize of €90 million at Lottoland – now Guinness World Records have confirmed the jackpot is the Largest online gambling pay-out in history.
- Western Australia to fine online lottery betting customers $2,500
September 19, 2018
Western Australia introduces legislation to impose $2,500 fines on customers of online lottery betting operators; online in-play betting ban rethink?
- Irish National Lottery CEO blames Lottoland for ticket price hikes
August 30, 2018
Irish National Lottery CEO calls lottery betting operators like Lottoland 'rogues' for cannibalizing sales, to blame for ticket price hikes.
UK lottery betting ops threaten legal action over EuroMillions ban
February 26, 2018
Chaos reigns as Powerball-mad Aussies crash Lottoland website
January 14, 2016
Lottoland unveils Bitcoin Lotto, world’s first Bitcoin lottery
December 19, 2017
Ireland’s top amateur sports body bans all betting sponsorship
February 24, 2018