Tag Archives: Lottoland
- Western Australia to fine online lottery betting customers $2,500
September 19, 2018
Western Australia introduces legislation to impose $2,500 fines on customers of online lottery betting operators; online in-play betting ban rethink?
- Irish National Lottery CEO blames Lottoland for ticket price hikes
August 30, 2018
Irish National Lottery CEO calls lottery betting operators like Lottoland 'rogues' for cannibalizing sales, to blame for ticket price hikes.
- Lottery betting sites form new trade body to educate regulators
July 17, 2018
European Lotto Betting Association aims to "dispel myths" about the online lottery betting sector, which is under regulatory attack around the globe.
- Lottoland expands affiliate marketing partnership with Income Access
July 9, 2018
Lottoland, the online lottery brand allowing players to wager on a range of international jackpots, has expanded its partnership with Income Access.
- UK watchdog spanks Lottoland over PowerBall jackpot claim
July 4, 2018
The UK's advertising watchdog spanks lottery betting operator Lottoland for misleading consumers over size of Powerball jackpot payout.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
UK lottery betting ops threaten legal action over EuroMillions ban
February 26, 2018