Tag Archives: Lottoland
- Lottoland enter Italy online gambling market via Giochi24 acquisition
May 8, 2018
Lottery betting operator Lottoland enters Italy's regulated online gambling market by taking majority stake in local operator Gioco24.
- Legal battle looms as Lottoland fights for survival in Australia
May 7, 2018
Lottoland doesn’t plan to go quietly into the night if Australia pushes through with the ban on overseas lottery betting.
- Lottoland claims Aussie lottery & newsagents group lied to gov’t
May 1, 2018
Lottoland Australia accuses the Australian Lottery and Newsagents Association of lying to the federal government over the size of its paid membership.
- A lotto revolution: Lottoland launches hourly draw games with jackpots up to £160 million
April 23, 2018
Leading online lotto operator, Lottoland has today launched a revolutionary new range of lotto jackpots called “GO!”
- Aussie newsagents take a bite out of Lottoland’s sweet offer
April 19, 2018
Lottoland is waiting for the tides to turn after a group of Australian newsagents agreed to consider its proposal for a profit sharing agreement.
- Lottoland sings swan song, but Aussie newsagents aren’t buying it
April 5, 2018
Lottoland has finally begun singing its swan song, in an attempt to pull at the heartstrings of newsagents before it's evicted from Australia.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
UK lottery betting ops threaten legal action over EuroMillions ban
February 26, 2018
Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
February 5, 2018