Tag Archives: Lottoland
- Lottoland hires Ciara Lally as chief legal, compliance officer
19 February 2020
With 9 years of experience in handling compliance and legal matters, Lally will be an important part of Lottoland’s expansion going forward.
- Lottery betting firm Lottoland add Altenar-powered sportsbook
8 January 2020
Online lottery betting operator Lottoland expands into full-blown sports betting with launch of new fully managed platform courtesy of Malta-based Altenar.
- Playzido partners with Lottoland
12 September 2019
Fast-growing games platform Playzido today announced a landmark partnership with Gibraltar-based operator Lottoland.
- Lottoland claims victory over ACMA in Australia court
16 August 2019
Lottoland has won its court case over the ACMA, making their games legal in Australia.
- Sweden spanks Lottoland; minister praises Italy’s gambling ad ban
19 June 2019
Sweden's gambling regulator fines Lottoland for offering betting on lottery products outside the terms of its license; minister praises Italy ad ban.
- Lottoland goes to court to fight for its Australian business
7 June 2019
Lottoland will not stand to have its jackpot betting service called illegal, so its going to court to fight the Australian government.
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
12 March 2018
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
2 February 2018
David Walsh offers insights into Punters Club’s wagering ways
14 December 2013