Tag Archives: Lottoland
- Zeal reveals Lotto 24 takeover offer
February 1, 2019
The ZEAL Network, the lottery brokerage operator, has revealed the details of their all-share voluntary takeover offer for Lotto24, their former subsidiary.
- ZEAL shareholders okay plan to reacquire lottery broker Lotto24
January 18, 2019
ZEAL shareholders vote in favour of company's plan to reacquire German lottery broker Lotto24, reject rival takeover plan from Lottoland.
- Lottoland’s ‘jackpot betting’ under investigation in Australia
January 14, 2019
ASIC takes look at Lottoland following a complaint that claimed the Gibraltar operator offers betting products based on international lottery businesses.
- Lottoland makes €76m bid for ZEAL’s lottery betting operations
January 11, 2019
ZEAL Network urges shareholders to reject rival Lottoland's €76m offer for ZEAL's Tipp24 German-facing lottery betting business.
- ZEAL slams Lottoland’s efforts to complicate Lotto24 acquisition
January 9, 2019
ZEAL Network CEO Helmut Becker slams rival lottery betting operator Lottoland for trying to torpedo ZEAL's takeover of Lotto24.
- Lottery betting ops slam ‘grossly misleading’ Irish lottery report
December 13, 2018
Lottery betting operators slam report commissioned by Premier Lotteries Ireland that claims these sites are cannibalizing National Lottery sales.
UK lottery betting ops threaten legal action over EuroMillions ban
February 26, 2018
Ireland’s top amateur sports body bans all betting sponsorship
February 24, 2018
Chaos reigns as Powerball-mad Aussies crash Lottoland website
January 14, 2016
Lottoland unveils Bitcoin Lotto, world’s first Bitcoin lottery
December 19, 2017