Tag Archives: LEOVEGAS
- LeoVegas boosts UK online casino presence via £65m IPS acquisition
January 12, 2018
Swedish mobile gambling specialists LeoVegas announce £65m deal to acquire Intellectual Property & Software Limited online casino ops, including 21.co.uk.
- Kambi and LeoVegas agree long-term contract extension
October 27, 2017
Kambi will continue to provide its Premium Sportsbook and technology services to LeoVegas for the long-term after an agreed multi-year contract extension.
- LeoVegas acquires Royal Panda, celebrates another boffo quarter
October 25, 2017
Swedish mobile gambling specialists LeoVegas looks to build UK market presence by paying up to €120m for Royal Panda online casino business.
- LeoVegas Q2 revenue jumps 60% on strong mobile gaming
August 17, 2017
Sweden-based gaming operator LeoVegas chalked a 60 percent revenue growth on the back of strong mobile gaming segment.
- Fresh set of ‘irresponsible,’ ‘misleading’ promos draw UK advertising watchdog’s ire
July 26, 2017
Two online gambling operators recently received an earful from the ASA over promotions that the UK watchdog deemed “irresponsible” and “misleading.”
- Gambling sites fight tooth and claw over UK football shirt deals
June 28, 2017
As new UK football seasons loom, betting sites fight tooth and claw for the chance to get their logos on the shirts of prominent teams.
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
Bodog sponsor Ayr United for 7th year
June 27, 2017
BREAKING NEWS – Bodog.com seized by Homeland Security
February 28, 2012