Tag Archives: LeoVegas
- LeoVegas exiting Switzerland, entering Latin America
August 14, 2019
LeoVegas revenue jumps 8% in Q2 despite ongoing UK market struggles; company exits Switzerland, entering Brazil, Chile and Peru.
- LeoVegas hopes LeoLine keeps regulators at bay
August 13, 2019
LeoLine is helping the gambling regulators providing safer gambling platforms.
- Quickspin live with LeoVegas in Denmark
July 18, 2019
Swedish slot specialist Quickspin, a Playtech Group company, went live with LeoVegas in Denmark on the 21st of June.
- LeoVegas gets the luz verde for operations in Spain
July 2, 2019
LeoVegas has announced that it has been approved for sports gambling and online casino licenses in the country.
- LeoVegas shares spike 22% despite Q1 earnings decline
May 2, 2019
Online gambling operator LeoVegas sees its share price spike 22% despite issuing Q1 report card that showed earnings falling nearly one-quarter.
- LeoVegas and Playson slot games are now live
The new partnership will see the online gambling operator offer Playson’s games to its digital library and gambling operations across different regions.
Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
November 30, 2018
Italy’s online sports betting shores up weak retail in November
December 10, 2018
LeoVegas adds Swish payments—they should check out Bitcoin SV
January 4, 2019