Tag Archives: LeoVegas
- LeoVegas advert shows Italy’s gov’t the true meaning of ‘dignity’
August 21, 2018
Mobile casino operator LeoVegas runs ad seeking to show Italy's government what 'dignified' gambling advertising looks like.
- LeoVegas fights Italian politicos’ gambling ignorance with education
August 2, 2018
LeoVegas is pushing back against Italy’s proposed ban on all gambling advertising by educating politicians on sustainability and responsible gaming.
- Lothar Matthaus: Russia 2018 was the best World Cup in 40 years
July 27, 2018
German football icon Lothar Matthäus looks back at the recently concluded World Cup 2018 and what is it like to be a LeoVegas sport ambassador.
- SBTech partners with LeoVegas brand BetUK.com for UK sportsbook launch
July 25, 2018
High-growth gaming business Rocket X will utilise SBTech to propel their multiple managed brands into sports betting in the UK.
- LeoVegas ramps up fight against Italy’s gambling advertising ban
July 20, 2018
LeoVegas says its Q2 earnings are up due to lower marketing spending, while company files European Commission complaint over Italy's gambling ad ban.
- LeoVegas signs to use Wag.io for online gaming compliance
July 12, 2018
LeoVegas is the latest company to choose the Wag.io software to manage their compliance with laws set out by the Advertising Standards Authority and UKGC.
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
September 5, 2014
UK gamblers turn on mobiles, tune out social media marketing
February 28, 2018
UK online gambling operators face strict new bonus offer rules
November 21, 2017
UK gambling operators face stiff fines for breaching ad codes
January 26, 2018