Tag Archives: Lawrence Ho
- Japan pushes for speedy passage of gambling addiction bill
December 1, 2017
Japan's ruling coalition reintroduces gambling addiction bill to Diet, pushes for passage before legislators break for the year on December 9.
- Melco Resorts to move HQ to Japan if casino bid accepted
Melco Resorts & Entertainment CEO Lawrence Ho pledges to move corporate HQ to Japan if company wins a coveted Japanese integrated resorts license.
- Tigre de Cristal casino facing possible tax hikes, curbs in China’s mass market gamblers
November 7, 2017
The Tigre de Cristal casino in Russia's far east is facing potential gaming tax hikes and reductions in numbers of Chinese mass market gamblers.
- Lawrence Ho unloads $21.3M shares in Summit Ascent
September 15, 2017
Chinese casino mogul Lawrence Ho has reduced his stake in the company tasked to develop the Tigre de Cristal casino resort in the Russian Far East.
- Melco Resorts eyeing PAGCOR’s 17 casinos
September 13, 2017
Melco Resorts & Entertainment has expressed its intentions to pluck the PAGCOR casinos once the Philippine government decides to put it on sale.
- Lawrence Ho slams Crown for aggressive China marketing
May 31, 2017
Macau casino boss Lawrence Ho says China arrested Crown Resorts marketing staff because their activity with mainland VIPs wasn't "discreet."
AGTech inks online lottery deal with China’s Alipay
March 24, 2017
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
China only pretending to fight bitcoin
September 12, 2017