Tag Archives: Lawrence Ho
- Melco’s Lawrence Ho welcomes Australian scrutiny over Crown deal
June 7, 2019
Melco has announced the intent to purchase a 20% stake in Crown Resorts, which has to first be approved by regulators.
- Australia believes Melco’s Lawrence Ho is linked to triads
June 4, 2019
Melco is interested in acquiring a 20%-stake in Australia’s Crown Resorts, but the deal is coming under scrutiny by the country’s gaming authorities.
- Melco headquarters could move to Japan
May 20, 2019
Melco is currently headquartered in Hong Kong and Ho has hinted at a possible move to Japan if the company is chosen.
- Melco reportedly tries to bribe employees into quitting
May 13, 2019
Melco is offering pit bosses as much as $62,045 to walk away and a year in unpaid leave, including transfers to non-gaming jobs for other employees, according to report.
- Lawrence Ho’s Melco earnings drop in 2018, but still impressive
April 26, 2019
Lawrence Ho has received $3.75m in salary, $8.41m in share-based compensation, over $2.83m in performance bonuses and $2k in contributions to his retirement plan.
- Lawrence Ho grabs a bigger piece of Melco
February 25, 2019
The chairman and CEO of Melco Resorts and Entertainment, Lawrence Ho, has a firm grip on the company and just made it even tighter.
Melco’s Cyprus casino christened City of Dreams Mediterranean
January 10, 2018