Tag Archives: Lawrence Ho
- Melco to reward some non-executive staff with bonuses
January 11, 2019
Melco Resorts is giving some of its employees a little new year’s bonus and that the money should be distributed ahead of the upcoming Chinese New Year.
- Melco hiring up to 20,000 workers for planned Japan IR
December 7, 2018
Melco Resorts is hoping new Japanese legislation on immigration will help bring in workers for the company’s planned integrated resort in the country.
- Studio City IPO proves to be a huge success for Melco
November 28, 2018
The recent IPO held by Studio City on the New York Stock Exchange produced a windfall for Lawrence Ho, chairman and CEO of Studio City.
- Lawrence Ho pockets huge payday from Studio City IPO
November 6, 2018
That initial public offering (IPO) helped life the company’s stock prices and also provided a windfall for its chairman and CEO, Lawrence Ho.
- Lawrence Ho introduces first bonds using Macau currency
October 31, 2018
Melco Resorts Chairman and CEO Lawrence Ho has issued the first bonds ever available using the local currency of Macau, the pataca.
- Casino operators jostle for position ahead of Japan license bidding
July 26, 2018
Global gambling operators are now making strategic business maneuvers in Japan as they gear up for the bidding of the first casino license in the country.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017
Melco’s Cyprus casino christened City of Dreams Mediterranean
January 10, 2018