Tag Archives: Lawrence Ho
- Casino operators jostle for position ahead of Japan license bidding
July 26, 2018
Global gambling operators are now making strategic business maneuvers in Japan as they gear up for the bidding of the first casino license in the country.
- Melco International rolls out the red carpet for ‘pop-up’ Cyprus casino
June 29, 2018
Casino operator Melco International Development has finally opened the doors of its temporary Cyprus casino to the public, according to the Cyprus Mail.
- Lawrence Ho: Premium mass Chinese are knocking on Japan’s door
June 25, 2018
Melco Resorts CEO Lawrence Ho explains how shaking up their business in Macau is beneficial to the casino operator’s future venture in Japan.
- Ho gambles Melco’s fate in Japan at Russian venture’s expense
May 22, 2018
Chinese casino mogul Lawrence Ho has ditched his control from Summit Ascent Holdings Ltd to boost Melco’s chances to acquire a casino license in Japan.
- Melco boss says poker was always a loser in Macau
May 15, 2018
Melco Resorts & Entertainment CEO Lawrence Ho says PokerStars live poker room at City of Dreams Macau was "taking up gaming tables and taking up space.”
- Melco Resorts draws mixed financial results in Q1 2018
May 4, 2018
Melco Resorts posted better-than-expected earnings in the first three months of 2018, but its revenue marginally missed most financial analysts’ estimates.
Melco’s Cyprus casino christened City of Dreams Mediterranean
January 10, 2018
Melco Resorts eyeing PAGCOR’s 17 casinos
September 13, 2017