Tag Archives: Lawrence Ho
- Ho gambles Melco’s fate in Japan at Russian venture’s expense
May 22, 2018
Chinese casino mogul Lawrence Ho has ditched his control from Summit Ascent Holdings Ltd to boost Melco’s chances to acquire a casino license in Japan.
- Melco boss says poker was always a loser in Macau
May 15, 2018
Melco Resorts & Entertainment CEO Lawrence Ho says PokerStars live poker room at City of Dreams Macau was "taking up gaming tables and taking up space.”
- Melco Resorts draws mixed financial results in Q1 2018
May 4, 2018
Melco Resorts posted better-than-expected earnings in the first three months of 2018, but its revenue marginally missed most financial analysts’ estimates.
- Melco Int’l 2017 profit tumbles despite revenue surge
April 3, 2018
Melco International Development revenue surges 70% in 2017 but profit tumbles more than 95% due to one-off financial gains in 2016.
- Ruling party wants 6 Japanese cities to host casino resorts
March 12, 2018
Members of Japan’s ruling coalition party are considering granting the coveted casino licenses to as many as six cities.
- PAGCOR chief: Melco willing to increase investments in the Philippines
January 15, 2018
Hong Kong-listed casino operator Melco Resorts and Entertainment is planning to increase its stake in the Philippines, according to state regulator PAGCOR.