Tag Archives: Lawrence Ho
- Melco hiring up to 20,000 workers for planned Japan IR
December 7, 2018
Melco Resorts is hoping new Japanese legislation on immigration will help bring in workers for the company’s planned integrated resort in the country.
- Studio City IPO proves to be a huge success for Melco
November 28, 2018
The recent IPO held by Studio City on the New York Stock Exchange produced a windfall for Lawrence Ho, chairman and CEO of Studio City.
- Lawrence Ho pockets huge payday from Studio City IPO
November 6, 2018
That initial public offering (IPO) helped life the company’s stock prices and also provided a windfall for its chairman and CEO, Lawrence Ho.
- Lawrence Ho introduces first bonds using Macau currency
October 31, 2018
Melco Resorts Chairman and CEO Lawrence Ho has issued the first bonds ever available using the local currency of Macau, the pataca.
- Casino operators jostle for position ahead of Japan license bidding
July 26, 2018
Global gambling operators are now making strategic business maneuvers in Japan as they gear up for the bidding of the first casino license in the country.
- Melco International rolls out the red carpet for ‘pop-up’ Cyprus casino
June 29, 2018
Casino operator Melco International Development has finally opened the doors of its temporary Cyprus casino to the public, according to the Cyprus Mail.
Turkish police bust major international online betting ring
September 14, 2016
Melco’s Cyprus casino christened City of Dreams Mediterranean
January 10, 2018