Tag Archives: Las Vegas
- MGM braces for ‘volatile’ Q3 after net income disappoints
August 3, 2018
MGM Resorts International’s weak projections for the third quarter sparked yet another round of casino stock sell-off on Thursday.
- Vegas room rate pressure steals Caesars upbeat Q2’s thunder
August 2, 2018
Stocks of Caesars plunged to its lowest since its debt restructuring in 2017, as worries on Vegas hotel bookings overshadowed its Q2 results for 2018.
- Genting sets 2020 deadline for Resorts World Las Vegas opening
July 30, 2018
Genting announced that the $4-billion resort would be ready by 2020 despite the recent concerns that the US-China trade war could cause delays.
- Macau and Las Vegas: Collateral damage from Trump’s trade war with China
July 19, 2018
US-China trade war could be damaging in both economy in particular, U.S. companies with Macau operations could get caught in crossfire.
- Mandalay Bay sues victims of 2017 Las Vegas mass shooting
July 18, 2018
Mandalay Bay has filed suits in two federal courts in Nevada and California against the victims of the 2017 mass shooting.
- Resorts World Las Vegas could be delayed over US-China trade war
July 12, 2018
A planned casino project for Las Vegas could be postponed due to the ongoing strain between the United States and China over trade issues.
‘Game of skill’ allows users to bet on bitcoin price movements
September 1, 2017
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013