Tag Archives: Las Vegas
- The MGM economic indicator is flashing red again
March 20, 2018
MGM customer volumes are falling again. That means the MGM economic indicator is flashing red.
- MGM Resorts loving Trump after $1.4b tax break buoys Q4 result
February 21, 2018
MGM Resorts was headed for a Q4 net loss until a $1.43b tax break courtesy of Donald Trump's tax reform rescued the results.
- Why the best hope for Caesars is to lay low
February 20, 2018
It’s been ten years since the last major financial crisis, and Caesars has emerged from that near-death experience leaner and hungry for growth.
- Red Rock Casino comes clean, awards bad beat jackpot
February 14, 2018
After months of virtually no movement, Avi Shamir can rest easy. The NGCB has determined that the $120,000 prize needs to be paid.
- Fontainebleau casino to open as The Drew Las Vegas in 2020
February 12, 2018
The long-mothballed Fontainebleau casino project to reopen in 2020 as The Drew Las Vegas following last August's sale of the unfinished property.
- Wynn Macau chip thief nabbed, $6m chips whereabouts unknown
January 19, 2018
Macau police announce the arrests of the two main suspects in this week's brazen theft of $6.1m of casino chips from Wynn Macau.
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Tara Reid Back In Bikini At The Palms Casino Resort
May 31, 2010
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017