Tag Archives: Las Vegas
- Employees at two Station Casinos properties unionize
June 17, 2019
In April, Station Casinos-owned Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas saw its workers decide to unionize with two of the gambling city’s biggest unions.
- Nevada gov signs law requiring security plans from casinos
June 7, 2019
Las Vegas casinos will now have to file security plans yearly to ensure the safety of their guests.
- Las Vegas not ready to allow marijuana in casinos
May 30, 2019
Las Vegas doesn’t want to deal with the legal headaches of marijuana until the feds get off their backs.
- Analysts stay positive on MGM despite recent slips
May 28, 2019
Outlook of analysts are still positive, despite a lackluster performances of Las Vegas casinos lately.
- Musical chairs at the Nevada Gaming Commission continues
May 21, 2019
A well-known, respected Las Vegas attorney and a founding partner of the Cohen Johnson law firm, Steven Cohen was named to the Nevada Gaming Commission.
- MGM hints at $800m settlement with Vegas shooting victims
May 17, 2019
MGM Resorts tells the Securities and Exchange Commission it's close to a settlement with survivors of 2017 Vegas shooting that could cost up to $800m.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Man opens fire at music festival near Las Vegas’s Mandalay Bay
October 2, 2017
Wynn Macau chip thief nabbed, $6m chips whereabouts unknown
January 19, 2018
Las Vegas casino strike talks going down to the wire
May 31, 2018
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017