Tag Archives: Las Vegas
- MGM boosts bankroll by $5b via Bellagio, Circus Circus deals
October 15, 2019
MGM Resorts boosts bankroll by around $5b through the sale of Circus Circus casino to Phil Ruffin and the sale of land under Bellagio to Blackstone REIT.
- MGM Resorts reaches settlement with 2017 Vegas shooting victims
October 3, 2019
MGM Resorts says it's reached a settlement agreement with “substantially all plaintiffs in litigation” over the 2017 mass shooting in Las Vegas.
- Spintec’s industry-leading solutions set to light up the Vegas show
September 30, 2019
Spintec, is ready to showcase at one of the biggest trade shows in the industry, Global Gaming Expo in Vegas.
- Rio sale just the beginning for “undervalued” Las Vegas properties
September 25, 2019
Analysts with Union Gaming believe that the recent transfer of the Rio from Caesars to a group controlled by Imperial Companies is just the beginning.
- Caesars sells Rio casino on the Vegas strip for $516.3m
September 23, 2019
Caesars Entertainment reaches deal to sell Rio casino in Las Vegas to a New York real estate investment firm for $516.3m.
- Las Vegas casino caught up in Kevin Hart sex tape scandal
September 20, 2019
Kevin Hart is being sued over a sex tape that he made with a model and which subsequently, somehow, made its way to the Internet.
Man opens fire at music festival near Las Vegas’s Mandalay Bay
October 2, 2017
Wynn Macau chip thief nabbed, $6m chips whereabouts unknown
January 19, 2018
Las Vegas casino strike talks going down to the wire
May 31, 2018