Tag Archives: Las Vegas
- Asian-themed Lucky Dragon casino faces foreclosure auction
January 17, 2018
The Lucky Dragon Hotel & Casino faces foreclosure auction in February after being hit with default notice on $90m loan last September.
- Asian-themed Vegas casino Lucky Dragon shuts gaming operations
January 4, 2018
The Lucky Dragon Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas shuts down its gaming operations for six months, only one year after its launch.
- Crown Resorts sell Vegas vacant lot to Wynn Resorts for $300m
December 14, 2017
Australian casino operator Crown Resorts' international selloff continues with the $300m sale of its vacant Vegas land to Wynn Resorts.
- Bellagio casino’s poker cage robbed by armed bandit
November 29, 2017
Nevada police are searching high and low for a man who carried out a brazen armed robbery of the Bellagio Casino's poker cage on Tuesday afternoon.
- Fresh lawsuits filed vs. MGM Resorts over ‘October 1’ shooting
November 21, 2017
Four new negligence cases were filed against casino operator MGM Resorts International in LA on Monday in connection with the deadly “October 1” shooting.
- Murren: MGM bookings rebounded after Las Vegas mass shooting
November 9, 2017
Things are almost back to normal inside the MGM Resorts International a month after a gunman opened fire and killed 59 people.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
MGM CEO woos Connecticut to end tribal gaming monopoly
December 6, 2017