Tag Archives: las vegas sands
- Venetian Macao 10th birthday bash pops corks, breaks ribs
November 22, 2017
Las Vegas Sands' Venetian Macao integrated resort celebrates 10th birthday without Sheldon Adelson, who fractured ribs on Macau ferry.
- Las Vegas Sands to spend $1.1b bringing London to Macau
October 26, 2017
After leaning heavily on its Asian casinos for Q3's growth, Las Vegas Sands announces it will spend $1.1b expanding and refurbishing Macau properties.
- Sands Bethlehem sets table revenue record as private equity group kicks casino’s tires
Las Vegas Sands' Pennsylvania casino Sands Bethlehem sets a new table games revenue record just as New York private equity firm mulls purchase offer.
- Japan’s casino industry could offer lifeline to fading Yakuza
October 4, 2017
A Japanese risk consultant warns that the country's casino plans could offer a financial lifeline to the fading ranks of Yakuza gangsters.
- Macau casinos extend revenue winning streak to one year
August 1, 2017
Macau casinos report gaming revenue up 29% in July, extending their winning streak to 12 straight months; Neptune loses another junket partner.
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017