Tag Archives: las vegas sands
- Court case challenges Marina Bay Sands ‘no junkets’ claims
March 9, 2018
Singapore court's VIP gambling deadbeat lawsuit is challenging Marina Bay Sands casino's longstanding assertion that it doesn't deal with junket operators.
- Sands Bethlehem sold for $1.3b to Poarch Band of Creek Indians
March 8, 2018
Las Vegas Sands sells Sands Bethlehem casino for $1.3b to Wind Creek Hospitality, an affiliate of Poarch Band of Creek Indians of Alabama.
- Brazil deputy fights sudden casino-only legislative push
March 1, 2018
Brazil's Chamber of Deputies makes surprise push to approve casino-only gambling legislation, leaving other gambling options on the back burner.
- Pennsylvania invalidates Sands bid for fourth satellite casino license
February 21, 2018
Las Vegas Sands wins Pennsylvania's fourth auction for the new Category 4 satellite casino licenses, despite paying only $9.9m.
- Las Vegas Sands Macau mass market win best since 2014
January 25, 2018
Las Vegas Sands enjoys stellar Q4 performance thanks to its Macau mass market numbers, which hit heights not seen since Q1 2014.
- Venetian Macao 10th birthday bash pops corks, breaks ribs
November 22, 2017
Las Vegas Sands' Venetian Macao integrated resort celebrates 10th birthday without Sheldon Adelson, who fractured ribs on Macau ferry.
Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
January 21, 2018
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017