Tag Archives: Las Vegas Sands
- Sheldon Adelson-owned newspaper not owned by Adelson, lawyer asserts
14 November 2019
Lawyers are meant to have a good handle on a number of things, not the least of which is law – it is even included in their job title.
- Las Vegas Sands expected to keep Asian domination for at least 5 years
1 November 2019
Las Vegas Sands' revenue declined by 3.6% despite record revenue in the last month of the quarter in Las Vegas, and net income dropped 6.6%.
- The simplicity of long term investing, case in point LVS
29 October 2019
While investing can be a gamble, for those with the confidence necessary for their decisions, long term bets can pay handsomely.
- $12-billion Las Vegas Sands lawsuit delayed a year
28 October 2019
The lawsuit brought against LVS in Macau already had its court date postponed by the city’s Court of First Instance, with no new date announced.
- Las Vegas Sands’ revenue, profit slide spoils Adelson’s return
24 October 2019
A challenging Macau VIP gambling market leads to declines in revenue, earnings and profit for Las Vegas Sands in Q3, spoiling return of Sheldon Adelson.
- G2E 2019: Takeaways from the analysts
23 October 2019
The latest edition of the annual Global Gaming Expo (G2E) has come to a close in Las Vegas and was another overwhelming success.
Wynn Macau chip thief nabbed, $6m chips whereabouts unknown
19 January 2018