Tag Archives: Las Vegas Sands
- Sands China announces executive role changes
21 February 2020
Sands China’s current COO and President is going to lose one of his titles.
- Coronavirus shuts Sands China hotels, HKJC betting offices
6 February 2020
Coronavirus impact prompts Las Vegas Sands to shut three Macau hotels due to lack of traffic; Hong Kong Jockey Club shuts all off-track betting offices.
- Sands confident coronavirus will create ‘pent-up demand’ in Macau
31 January 2020
Las Vegas Sands posts flat results in Q4 2019, says current restrictions on travel to Macau will eventually create "pent-up demand" in China's gamblers.
- Taiwan busts support network for bogus Sands Macao gambling site
20 December 2019
Taiwan's Criminal Investigation Bureau arrests 29 individuals for operating a technical support hub for illegal China-facing gambling sites.
- Sheldon Adelson-owned newspaper not owned by Adelson, lawyer asserts
14 November 2019
Lawyers are meant to have a good handle on a number of things, not the least of which is law – it is even included in their job title.
- Las Vegas Sands expected to keep Asian domination for at least 5 years
1 November 2019
Las Vegas Sands' revenue declined by 3.6% despite record revenue in the last month of the quarter in Las Vegas, and net income dropped 6.6%.
Newly acquired companies save the day for Boyd Gaming
21 February 2018
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
25 April 2017