Tag Archives: Las Vegas Sands
- Some Sands China properties to become part of InterContinental
June 26, 2019
InterContinental Alliance Resorts and Sands China have negotiated a deal that will see The Venetian Macao and The Parisian Macao enter the group.
- Marina Bay Sands shopping around for $6 billion in loans
June 19, 2019
Marina Bay Sands, is reaching out to lenders in search of another $6 billion in financing for its expansion plans, after borrowing $3.71 billion from 28 lenders seven years ago.
- Marina Bay Sands casino settles with VIP gambler over $10m debt
June 13, 2019
Las Vegas Sands' Singapore casino Marina Bay Sands settles a five-year-old case involving a VIP gambler who failed to pay his $10m marker.
- Las Vegas Sands falls from grace among hedge funds
The number of the funds that maintain Sands in their portfolios has dropped substantially, dropping 16% from the last quarter of 2018 through the end of the first quarter of this year.
- Analysts predict major gains in Sands dividends
June 6, 2019
The global gambling market is seeing a lot of variation in performance, with some entities reporting flat-lined revenue, others seeing drops and a few being able to improve on last year’s performance.
- Las Vegas Sands only wants a Japan IR in a big city
May 27, 2019
Las Vegas Sands is happy to be a part of the gambling landscape in Japan, but only if it can have its integrated resort in a major city.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017
SJM Grand Lisboa has a new president
October 8, 2018
Japanese gamblers face restrictions on casino visits
March 28, 2018