Tag Archives: Las Vegas Sands
- Sands China’s debt shuffle, not a Ponzi scheme, but structurally similar
February 5, 2019
While Sands China's moves were legitimate under the current circumstances, they expose the current fragile nature of debt-fueled global economy.
- Las Vegas Sands posts Q4 loss due to one-time tax payment
January 24, 2019
Las Vegas Sands Corp. reported a net loss of $40 million for the fourth quarter of last year, as a result of a one-time income tax expense of $727 million.
- Galaxy, Sands get a nod from Bernstein analysts
January 18, 2019
After starting the year with a softened outlook, a couple of casino operators in Macau have just received a boost.
- Sands China denies its app was hit with Beijing’s ban-hammer
January 3, 2019
Las Vegas Sands' Macau division Sands China denies media reports that its Sands Macao mobile app was one of nearly 3,500 apps hit with Beijing ban hammer.
- A bear market investment strategy using Las Vegas Sands
November 27, 2018
Here's a strategy using only stock that has a buy-and-hold component with hedges, and part of it will have to be actively managed until volatility clears.
- Las Vegas Sands Q3 let down by Singapore, stateside casinos
October 25, 2018
Las Vegas Sands reports essentially flat performance in Q3, as solid growth in Macau is undone by weak showing at Singapore and stateside properties.
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017
Las Vegas Sands to increase term loan, share buyback
June 11, 2018