Tag Archives: Las Vegas Sands
- On Las Vegas Sands and margin calls, a dip-buying lesson for us all
July 31, 2018
In one of the most spectacular events of overselling in history, Las Vegas Sands lost over 99% of its capital value in the 16 months from 2007 to 2009.
- Las Vegas Sands Q2 earnings short of market expectations
July 26, 2018
Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) net income rose 1.8 percent in the second quarter of 2018, to the disappointment of analysts.
- Macau’s US casino ops could be targeted in US-China trade war
July 10, 2018
A new report by Steve Vickers & Associates says US casino operators' Macau concessions could prove tempting target as US-China trade war heats up.
- No, Las Vegas Sands isn’t planning a North Korean casino
July 9, 2018
Reports that Las Vegas Sands is eyeing plans to build an integrated resort casino in North Korea don't have any basis in fact.
- Las Vegas Sands becomes partner in Osaka World Expo bid
July 3, 2018
LVS joins a short list of casinos that have shown their support for Japan, all of which, coincidentally, are also interested in securing a gaming license.
- Las Vegas Sands to increase term loan, share buyback
June 11, 2018
Las Vegas Sands will increase a term loan by around $1.35b to fund a share buyback program, among other things.
Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
January 21, 2018
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017
Sheldon Adelson loses $622m, likely under the sofa cushions
March 22, 2017