Tag Archives: Las Vegas Sands
- Japan official denies rumor Trump asked for special Sands consideration
October 15, 2018
Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga has denied the rumors regarding the conversation between Trump and Abe.
- Report: Trump personally lobbied Japan PM on Sands’ casino bid
October 10, 2018
ProPublica reports that US President Donald Trump personally lobbied Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Las Vegas Sands' bid for Japan casino license.
- Wynn, Las Vegas Sands futures uncertain, but valuations remain strong
September 19, 2018
Wynn Resorts and Las Vegas Sands (LVS) may not have a clearly defined future, but they’re still holding value as companies.
- On Las Vegas Sands and margin calls, a dip-buying lesson for us all
July 31, 2018
In one of the most spectacular events of overselling in history, Las Vegas Sands lost over 99% of its capital value in the 16 months from 2007 to 2009.
- Las Vegas Sands Q2 earnings short of market expectations
July 26, 2018
Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) net income rose 1.8 percent in the second quarter of 2018, to the disappointment of analysts.
- Macau’s US casino ops could be targeted in US-China trade war
July 10, 2018
A new report by Steve Vickers & Associates says US casino operators' Macau concessions could prove tempting target as US-China trade war heats up.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
January 21, 2018