Tag Archives: landing international development
- Landing shares sold off amid chairman’s still-unexplained disappearance
October 3, 2018
Shares of Hong Kong-listed Landing International Development Ltd. sold off Tuesday, closing 29% lower than the previous close on Friday.
- Jeju officials monitoring Landing’s Jeju Shinhwa World
September 5, 2018
The Hong Kong-based casino operator is being monitored by South Korean regulators in Jeju, where it operates Jeju Shinhwa World through a subsidiary.
- Philippine justice department nixes ‘flawed’ Landing deal
September 3, 2018
The Philippines’ Department of Justice has recommended the cancelation of Hong Kong-based Landing International’s lease contract with the government.
- Philippine Senate to investigate Landing deal
August 31, 2018
A lawmaker has requested that the government look into corruption allegations over the land that Landing has secured for the casino.
- Landing shares continue to fall as chairman remains MIA
August 27, 2018
Landing International continued to fall through the end of last week on the news that the company still could not located its chairman, Yang Zhihui.
- Saved by the bell: Landing shares drop 35% before trading ends
August 24, 2018
As the future of Landing International in the Philippines is still somewhat questionable, the company saw its stock price drop heavily on the HKSE.