Tag Archives: landing international development
- Philippine audit agency flags Landing International casino land lease deal
June 25, 2018
The Philippine Commission on Audit has questioned the legality of a casino land lease deal between Landing International and Nayong Pilipino Foundation.
- Landing International floats capital reorganization idea
May 30, 2018
Landing International is considering capital reorganization and changes in board lot size to make the company more appealing to investors.
- City council backs Landing International’s Philippine casino bid
May 2, 2018
Landing International has secured the much-needed approval of a local council for the development of its “integrated leisure and entertainment resort”.
- Landing boss Yang Zhihui’s gambling determination soars high
April 16, 2018
The tycoon has been involved in the South Korean gambling industry, pushing through even during an economic war between the two countries he calls home.
- Landing International eyes integrated resort in the Philippines
April 10, 2018
The casino operator has signed a lease for a land near Entertainment City for its “integrated leisure and entertainment resort.”
- Landing boss still hopeful to get in the Philippine casino market
March 22, 2018
Chairman Yang Zhihui has his hopes up that the Hong Kong-listed company will still be able to build a family-friendly integrated resort in the country.