Tag Archives: landing international development
- Landing Int’l looking for new casino land in Manila
September 16, 2019
Despite major setbacks from last year attempt, Landing International Development is still determined to have a casino in Manila, no matter what it takes.
- Landing International denies digital asset connection
July 12, 2019
Landing fiercely denied that it has entered into any partnership to create a new crypto.
- Landing chief of operations out after tumultuous year
March 18, 2019
Landing Chief of Operations Jay Lee is out after a fairly rough 2018, but with no explanation from the operator.
- Landing Int’l warns investors it will book a net loss for 2018
February 5, 2019
Casino operator Landing International Development issues profit warning after troubled 2018 that saw chairman allegedly abducted by Chinese authorities.
- Landing Int’l reports return of missing chairman Yang Zhihui
November 26, 2018
Asian casino operator Landing International Development says prodigal chairman Yang Zhihui has returned following his August disappearance.
- Shinhwa Resort in Jeju won’t be ready until 2019
November 23, 2018
Jeju Shinhwa World in South Korea is waiting for the Shinhwa Resort to be completed and it looks like operators will have to wait a little more.
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018