Tag Archives: landing international development
- Landing International swings to profit in 2017
February 22, 2018
Hong Kong-listed Landing International Development Limited (LIDL) has become profitable again in 2017, no thanks to its gambling segment.
- Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
Landing International is postponing the opening of its casino on Jeju Island after the provincial council decided to sit on its relocation request.
- Landing International shifts focus on regional market tourists
October 3, 2017
Hong Kong-listed casino operator Landing International Development Ltd. is now wooing tourists from nearby regional markets.
- Landing International OKs Les Ambassadeurs Club and Casino sale
September 8, 2017
HongKong-listed casino investor Landing International Development Ltd. has given the sale of its upmarket gaming venue in United Kingdom the greenlight.
- Landing International eyes theme-park inspired integrated resort in the Philippines
September 6, 2017
Landing International is wooing Duterte to allow the construction of another multi-billion dollar Leisure and Theme Park Integrated Resort in Manila.
- Landing International mulls moving its foreigner-only casino
August 30, 2017
Hong Kong-listed property developer Landing International Development Ltd. is eyeing to move its foreigner-only casino to Jeju Shinhwa World.
Tensions in Asia propel bitcoin past $4,000 to new milestone
August 14, 2017
Kangwon Land casino paying problem gamblers to stay away
March 24, 2017
Cyberattack cripples Korean bitcoin exchange Bithumb
July 6, 2017