Tag Archives: landing international development
- Landing chief of operations out after tumultuous year
March 18, 2019
Landing Chief of Operations Jay Lee is out after a fairly rough 2018, but with no explanation from the operator.
- Landing Int’l warns investors it will book a net loss for 2018
February 5, 2019
Casino operator Landing International Development issues profit warning after troubled 2018 that saw chairman allegedly abducted by Chinese authorities.
- Landing Int’l reports return of missing chairman Yang Zhihui
November 26, 2018
Asian casino operator Landing International Development says prodigal chairman Yang Zhihui has returned following his August disappearance.
- Shinhwa Resort in Jeju won’t be ready until 2019
November 23, 2018
Jeju Shinhwa World in South Korea is waiting for the Shinhwa Resort to be completed and it looks like operators will have to wait a little more.
- Landing shares sold off amid chairman’s still-unexplained disappearance
October 3, 2018
Shares of Hong Kong-listed Landing International Development Ltd. sold off Tuesday, closing 29% lower than the previous close on Friday.
- Jeju officials monitoring Landing’s Jeju Shinhwa World
September 5, 2018
The Hong Kong-based casino operator is being monitored by South Korean regulators in Jeju, where it operates Jeju Shinhwa World through a subsidiary.
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
February 9, 2018