Tag Archives: landing international development
- Landing Int’l reports return of missing chairman Yang Zhihui
November 26, 2018
Asian casino operator Landing International Development says prodigal chairman Yang Zhihui has returned following his August disappearance.
- Shinhwa Resort in Jeju won’t be ready until 2019
November 23, 2018
Jeju Shinhwa World in South Korea is waiting for the Shinhwa Resort to be completed and it looks like operators will have to wait a little more.
- Landing shares sold off amid chairman’s still-unexplained disappearance
October 3, 2018
Shares of Hong Kong-listed Landing International Development Ltd. sold off Tuesday, closing 29% lower than the previous close on Friday.
- Jeju officials monitoring Landing’s Jeju Shinhwa World
September 5, 2018
The Hong Kong-based casino operator is being monitored by South Korean regulators in Jeju, where it operates Jeju Shinhwa World through a subsidiary.
- Philippine justice department nixes ‘flawed’ Landing deal
September 3, 2018
The Philippines’ Department of Justice has recommended the cancelation of Hong Kong-based Landing International’s lease contract with the government.
- Philippine Senate to investigate Landing deal
August 31, 2018
A lawmaker has requested that the government look into corruption allegations over the land that Landing has secured for the casino.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017