Tag Archives: Ladbrokes
- Ladbrokes, Neds hit with record fines for NSW betting inducement
14 February 2020
New South Wales gambling regulators hit GVC Holdings' Ladbrokes Australia and Neds brands with record AU$207,500 fine for offering inducements to gamble.
- Ladbrokes gets reprimanded for hiring a gambling addict
21 January 2020
A judge admonishes the gambling operator for employing someone who was a self-professed gambling addict.
- GVC announces they may need to close 900 shops
5 July 2019
GVC Holdings has reduced their estimate of shops they may need to close from 1000 to 900, but that’s still pretty bad.
- Ladbrokes called out for unscrupulous customer practices
29 April 2019
UK-based Ladbrokes is being accused of encouraging unsuccessful gamblers to stake more while making it virtually impossible for others to place a bet.
- ARC and Ladbrokes Belgium sign longterm agreement
10 April 2019
Ladbrokes Belgium has contracted to take Arena Racing Company’s (“ARC”) European Racing Channel (ERC) into its network of shops in Belgium.
- ARC and Ladbrokes Belgium sign longterm agreeement
9 April 2019
Ladbrokes Belgium has contracted to take Arena Racing Company’s European Racing Channel into its network of shops in Belgium.
Online gambling claims one-third of Belgium’s 2015 market revenue
7 September 2017
What makes bet365 so successful?
26 June 2013
5,000 Ladbrokes, Coral betting shop staff on redundancy watch
5 February 2019