Tag Archives: Ladbrokes
- Belgium gives Ladbrokes a slap on the wrist
August 15, 2018
Belgium has reportedly punished the Ladbrokes for breaking gaming regulations and has ordered it to not offer any gambling activities for a day next month.
- GVC forms US joint venture with MGM
July 30, 2018
MGM Resorts is reportedly close to inking a deal with GVC Holdings that will see GVC get in on the new sports betting market in the US.
- Ladbrokes adds sports betting to live roulette with Fresh8
July 10, 2018
Fresh8 Gaming, have partnered with Ladbrokes Coral to deliver the industry’s first sports betting experience embedded into a live casino client.
- GVC gets bigger, more impressive, and more unwieldy
April 3, 2018
CalvinAyre.com’s Rafi Farber examines GVC’s acquisition of Ladbrokes Coral and its effects on the competitive UK online gambling market.
- Red Tiger live in Ladbrokes shops
March 27, 2018
Red Tiger Gaming has announced the successful launch of Dragon's Luck on the terminals of leading bookmaker Ladbrokes across the U.K.
- Ladbrokes warns of sponsorship cuts ahead of possible FOBT changes
March 6, 2018
A slash in sponsorship budget is in the offing for Ladbrokes Coral if the UK government ultimately decides to reduce the FOBT wagering levels.
UK media has problem with UK problem gambling stats
August 25, 2017