Tag Archives: Ladbrokes
- 5,000 Ladbrokes, Coral betting shop staff on redundancy watch
February 5, 2019
Ladbrokes and Coral betting shop staff brace for Darwinian struggle to avoid redundancy ahead of massive shop closures starting May 1.
- Banach Technology launch Soccer Player Props with Ladbrokes & Coral
February 4, 2019
Banach Technology are proud to announce the launch of Soccer Player Props on the Ladbrokes and Coral digital platforms.
- Yggdrasil agrees slots content deal with GVC’s Ladbrokes, Coral and Gala brands
January 23, 2019
Yggdrasil has finalised a deal with GVC, owner of Ladbrokes, Coral and Gala, to provide each brand with its market-leading casino slots gaming content.
- Ladbrokes and Coral offering best-odds guarantee to betting shops
January 14, 2019
In hopes of countering cuts in wagers proposed for the UK and Irish racing industries, Ladbrokes and Coral believe they have the solution.
- Ladbrokes under fire for VIP gambling with stolen funds
December 17, 2018
GVC Holdings' Ladbrokes brand under fire following reports that it required victims' silence regarding a VIP gambler who wagered with their stolen money.
- Ladbrokes preparing for exit from Ireland?
November 15, 2018
Reports showed that Ladbrokes could be preparing to jump ship and that it is going to close a number of racecourses and stop sponsorship deals.
Ireland’s top amateur sports body bans all betting sponsorship
February 24, 2018
Irish court rules all gambling debts are unenforceable
March 20, 2017
What makes bet365 so successful?
June 26, 2013