Tag Archives: Ladbrokes
- Ladbrokes called out for unscrupulous customer practices
April 29, 2019
UK-based Ladbrokes is being accused of encouraging unsuccessful gamblers to stake more while making it virtually impossible for others to place a bet.
- ARC and Ladbrokes Belgium sign longterm agreement
April 10, 2019
Ladbrokes Belgium has contracted to take Arena Racing Company’s (“ARC”) European Racing Channel (ERC) into its network of shops in Belgium.
- ARC and Ladbrokes Belgium sign longterm agreeement
April 9, 2019
Ladbrokes Belgium has contracted to take Arena Racing Company’s European Racing Channel into its network of shops in Belgium.
- 5,000 Ladbrokes, Coral betting shop staff on redundancy watch
February 5, 2019
Ladbrokes and Coral betting shop staff brace for Darwinian struggle to avoid redundancy ahead of massive shop closures starting May 1.
- Banach Technology launch Soccer Player Props with Ladbrokes & Coral
February 4, 2019
Banach Technology are proud to announce the launch of Soccer Player Props on the Ladbrokes and Coral digital platforms.
- Yggdrasil agrees slots content deal with GVC’s Ladbrokes, Coral and Gala brands
January 23, 2019
Yggdrasil has finalised a deal with GVC, owner of Ladbrokes, Coral and Gala, to provide each brand with its market-leading casino slots gaming content.
Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
November 30, 2018
Greece hits GVC Holdings with €187m back-tax demand
January 25, 2018
Turkey tightens financial screws on int’l online gambling sites
September 19, 2017
PokerStars wins Portugal online poker, casino license
November 28, 2016