Tag Archives: Ladbrokes
- Aussie court junks Ladbrokes illegal adverts appeal
December 6, 2017
NSW District Court judge has thrown out the petition of Ladbrokes Australia which soughtto overturn its conviction for publishing advertisements.
- Betting shop vandals claim gambling ‘automatism’ defense
October 26, 2017
Two gamblers who did £20k worth of damage to a Ladbrokes betting shop claim they were in a trance induced by the shop's fixed-odds betting terminals.
- UK bookies behaving badly: Episode #5,812
September 29, 2017
Ladbrokes probed by the UK Gambling Commission for not stopping a compulsive gambler from taking out payday loans to play fixed-odds betting terminals.
- Ladbrokes Coral launches new combined Match & Player Specials football markets
September 13, 2017
Digital Sports Tech (DST), has extended its partnership with Ladbrokes Coral Group by powering the Match & Player Specials markets.
- UK watchdog spanks four online operators for affiliate advertorial
Online gambling affiliate's "socially irresponsible" advertorial leads to four operators being spanked by the UK's advertising watchdog.
- UKGC probes Ladbrokes’ data protection violation
June 28, 2017
A passer-by in Glasgow has accidentally opened a Pandora’s box – or in this case a bin bag – for British bookmaker Ladbrokes Coral.
UK online gambling operators told to purge kid-friendly marketing
October 22, 2017