Tag Archives: kindred group
- New Jersey sets online gambling record despite record low poker
December 12, 2018
New Jersey's regulated online gambling market revenue hits record $26.94m in November, despite poker falling to record low of $1.56m.
- Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
November 30, 2018
Sweden's Lotteriinspektionen regulatory body issues the first 16 gambling licenses under the market's new regulatory regime, which kicks in Jan. 1, 2019.
- Hard Rock and Kindred confirmed for inaugural Betting on Sports America
November 19, 2018
Hard Rock, Kindred are just some of the key industry organisations to be represented across seven conference tracks at next year's inaugural BOS America.
- Kindred Q3 boosted by World Cup, Western Europe growth
October 26, 2018
Online gambling operator Kindred Group reports double-digit gains in revenue, earnings and profit thanks to World Cup and Western European market growth.
- ORYX’s impressive year kicks on with Kindred deal
October 24, 2018
ORYX Gaming has underlined its hugely impressive year by striking a landmark deal with online gambling operator Kindred Group.
- Betclic Everest granted Polish online sports betting license
October 2, 2018
Poland's Ministry of Finance issues online sports betting license to French operator Betclic Everest Group; Unibet still cold-calling Polish punters.
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017
Gambling companies account for 10% of Swedish TV advertising
September 12, 2016