Tag Archives: kindred group
- Kindred Group opens new office in Malta’s Tigne Point
June 15, 2018
Kindred Group has announced that it has opened a new office in Tigne Point on the Mediterranean island.
- Kindred futures leads chatbot revolution
June 4, 2018
Kindred Futures, the innovation arm of Kindred Group, today launches a pioneering chatbot with tech start-up, Artificial Solutions.
- Kindred Group kicks off 2018 with record customer activity
April 25, 2018
Kindred Group reports Q1 revenue up 36% and profits up 83.4% as active customer ranks swell to record number, just in time for 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- Kindred urges Sweden to privatize Svenska Spel’s online arm
April 11, 2018
Online gambling operator Kindred Group urges Sweden's government to privatize the online operations of state-owned operator Svenska Spel.
- Court lifts VAT burden from Belgian operators’ shoulders
March 23, 2018
Belgium’s Constitutional Court has struck down a bill that placed a heavy value-added tax (VAT) load on the shoulders of gambling operators in the country.
- Betclic, Kindred win French okay for online poker liquidity sharing
March 16, 2018
French gaming regulator ARJEL okays online poker liquidity sharing by online gambling licensees Betclic Everest Group and Kindred Group.
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011