Tag Archives: kindred group
- Stan James Online penalized £80k for regulatory shortcomings
October 30, 2017
Online gambling operator Stan James Online reaches £80k settlement with UK Gambling Commission regarding regulatory shortcomings.
- Kindred Group shares spike 12% after record revenue, earnings
October 27, 2017
Online gambling operator Kindred Group sees its shares spike 12% on Friday after company reports “a record quarter for revenue and profit.”
- Kindred Group phasing out Stan James Online brand
October 5, 2017
The Kindred Group plans to phase out its Stan James Online brand and move its customers to Unibet, which will also assume Stan James' sponsorship deals.
- Kindred take Initiative over media planning; winning Betts in Nottingham
August 29, 2017
The Kindred Group announce the preferred bidder for their media planning and the results are in from the Unibet UK Tour stop in Nottingham.
- Kindred to improve responsible gambling policy; Aussies following suit
August 16, 2017
The Kindred Group has partnered with two gambling addiction specialists to contribute to improving their responsible gambling policy, & more on CQUniversity
- Kindred’s Nataly Sopacuaperu on the European Open; added value, & more
August 11, 2017
Lee Davy sits down with Nataly Sopacuaperu to talk about the European Open, what makes the Unibet Open such a beloved brand, and much more.
Unibet send 200 players to The European Open
July 18, 2017
Kindred Futures look to AI to help identify problem gamblers
March 28, 2017