Tag Archives: kindred group
- Kindred’s Q3 online gambling profit cut in half as taxes rise
25 October 2019
Kindred Group reports Q3 profit falling 51% as betting duties rising more than one-quarter as company emphasizes 'locally licensed' market operations.
- UK advertising watchdog spanks 32Red’s kid-friendly Google ads
25 September 2019
UK advertising watchdog spanks Kindred Group's 32Red brand for buying Google ads promoting Jack and the Beanstalk slots title.
- 32Red’s UK football sponsorships to promote responsible gambling
17 September 2019
The Kindred Group's 32Red brand will use its five UK football sponsorships to promote responsible gambling messages on team jerseys.
- Playson goes live with Kindred Group
Slots from casino software developer Playson are now live with Kindred Group, one of the gaming industry’s leading operators.
- Kindred’s Unibet fined €470k by Dutch gambling regulator
19 August 2019
The Kindred Group's Unibet brand is hit with €470k penalty by Dutch gambling regulator for serving Dutch punters without local permission.
- 32Red‘s “record breaking” Derby County deal raises eyebrows
9 August 2019
The Kindred Group's 32Red online casino brand's "record-breaking" deal with Derby County FC and new star Wayne Rooney slammed by usual suspects.
Ireland’s top amateur sports body bans all betting sponsorship
24 February 2018
Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
30 November 2018
Dallas Cowboys ink NFL’s first official casino partnership
6 September 2018