Tag Archives: Kazuo Okada
- Okada makes demands for information related to Manila casino deal
September 20, 2018
Kazuo Okada is determined to recuperate his place with Universal Entertainment Corp. and is hoping that he can garner some support through the PSE.
- Kazuo Okada looks to return as chairman of Okada Manila
September 11, 2018
The embattled businessman is asking the Parañaque City Regional Trial Court that his operations be returned to him and claims that his removal is unlawful.
- Hong Kong corruption watchdog nabs Kazuo Okada
August 6, 2018
Hong Kong authorities have arrested former Universal Entertainment Corporation Chairman Kazuo Okada in connection with corruption-related offenses.
- Universal Entertainment punts on realignment to block Okada from casino biz
June 19, 2018
Universal announced that it has implemented an intra-group organizational realignment for it casino-related businesses.
- Short-lived relief: Kazuo Okada could still face charges in Philippines
June 15, 2018
Kazuo Okada could still face charges by the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Tiger Resorts seeks punishment for Philippine prosecutor handling Kazuo Okada fraud case
June 5, 2018
TIger Resorts asked DOJ to punish the prosecutor who leaked the twin rulings on the $10 million perjury and fraud cases of billionaire Kazuo Okada.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017
Universal Entertainment incurs $125.8M net loss in FY17
February 15, 2018