Tag Archives: Kazuo Okada
- Kazuo Okada wants the PSE to stop Universal’s Tiger Resort
January 14, 2019
The feud between Universal Entertainment and its former chief, Kazuo Okada, continues.
- Kazuo Okada faces arrest, maintains innocence
January 7, 2019
A warrant of arrest has been issued against Japanese tycoon Kazuo Okada in connection with a fraud case filed against him by the company he founded.
- Kazuo Okada asks Philippine prosecutor to drop charges
December 28, 2018
Kazuo Okada is asking the Philippine Department of Justice to reconsider its resolution finding probable cause that he had committed fraud.
- Universal Entertainment revises 2018 sales forecast downward
December 18, 2018
Citing new regulations and lower sales, Universal Entertainment Corp. (UEC) has lowered the forecast for its financial results for the year.
- Manila court dismisses Kazuo Okada’s illegal ouster case
December 17, 2018
A Manila court has thrown out on a technicality Kazuo Okada’s petition to regain control of the operator of the Okada Manila casino resort.
- Okada makes demands for information related to Manila casino deal
September 20, 2018
Kazuo Okada is determined to recuperate his place with Universal Entertainment Corp. and is hoping that he can garner some support through the PSE.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017