Tag Archives: Kazuo Okada
- Kazuo Okada to exhaust all legal remedies after court rejects motion to quash warrant
May 20, 2019
In connection with warrants of arrests, Kazuo Okada and Takahiro Usui vowed to exhaust all legal remedies to block its issuance against them.
- Kazuo Okada’s perjury charges dropped
March 28, 2019
Manila’s prosecutor’s office has decided to drop perjury charges against Kazuo Okada, saying that contradictory statements don’t inherently mean a man is perjuring himself.
- Kazuo Okada offers second YouTube video
March 18, 2019
To regain control of the companies from which he was forced out, Kazuo Okada is turnign to the power of social media to help set the record straight.
- Kazuo Okada launches own YouTube channel, announces $890K giveaway
March 15, 2019
The casino mogul Kazuo Okada, is now turning to social media in a bid to gain support for his battle for reinstatement.
- Kazuo Okada loses Wynn Resorts battle on appeal
February 26, 2019
After Kazuo Okada lost a court case in Macau against Wynn Macau and others in 2017, he wasn’t ready to admit defeat.
- Kazuo Okada bail conditions lifted in Hong Kong
February 25, 2019
After having been arrested in Hong Kong in August on corruption allegations, Kazuo Okada is now free on bond while the case is reviewed.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017
Kazuo Okada faces $10M fraud and perjury cases in the Philippines
January 10, 2018