Tag Archives: Kazuo Okada
- Universal Entertainment punts on realignment to block Okada from casino biz
June 19, 2018
Universal announced that it has implemented an intra-group organizational realignment for it casino-related businesses.
- Short-lived relief: Kazuo Okada could still face charges in Philippines
June 15, 2018
Kazuo Okada could still face charges by the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Tiger Resorts seeks punishment for Philippine prosecutor handling Kazuo Okada fraud case
June 5, 2018
TIger Resorts asked DOJ to punish the prosecutor who leaked the twin rulings on the $10 million perjury and fraud cases of billionaire Kazuo Okada.
- Prosecutor handling Okada fraud case draws ire of Philippine justice official
May 28, 2018
Japanese billionaire Kazuo Okada is not yet off the hook as far as his $3 million fraud case in the Philippines is concerned.
- Philippine prosecutors junk perjury, fraud cases vs Kazuo Okada
May 25, 2018
Philippine prosecutors have tossed the perjury and fraud cases that Universal Entertainment filed against Kazuo Okada straight into the trash can.
- Universal Entertainment announces IPO for Okada Manila operator
May 15, 2018
Universal Entertainment Corp. is planning to list Tiger Resort, Leisure, and Entertainment, Inc in a stock market in the near future to raise.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017
Kazuo Okada faces $10M fraud and perjury cases in the Philippines
January 10, 2018