Tag Archives: Kazuo Okada
- Kazuo Okada faces $10M fraud and perjury cases in the Philippines
January 10, 2018
A fraud and perjury cases has lodged against Kazuo Okada & his associate in connection with their alleged unlawful use of corporate funds worth $10 million.
- Universal Entertainment seeks $17.4M damage claim from Okada
December 29, 2017
Japan-listed gaming conglomerate Universal Entertainment Corp. has filed a HK$136.05 million (US$17.4 million) suit against former chairman Kazuo Okada.
- Nevada court junks Wynn’s plea to avoid jury trial
November 16, 2017
Wynn has apparently lost the first round of his legal battle with Japanese billionaire Kazuo Okada in connection with the latter’s stock redemption case.
- Universal clueless on Okada Manila backdoor listing plan
October 18, 2017
Kazuo Okada has kept Universal Entertainment Corp in the dark with his plan to list Okada Manila in the PSE through the backdoor.
- Okada Group in talks of acquiring Philippine-listed holding firm
October 16, 2017
Kazuo Okada is apparently window shopping for publicly listed companies in the Philippines in preparation for its Philippine bourse debut.
- Universal lodges a patent breach suit vs. Okada firm
September 25, 2017
Japan gaming firm Universal Entertainment Corp. has filed a JPY100 million (US$890,684) suit against casino mogul Kazuo Okada.