Tag Archives: Kazuo Okada
- Kazuo Okada loses 2 court battles in less than a month
July 19, 2019
Kazuo Okada doesn’t have many chances left to take back his company and avoid jail.
- Kazuo Okada files charges against Tiger Resort board of director
May 27, 2019
Kazuo Okada is going to fight till his last breath, even if it means taking his former company, and family, to court.
- Kazuo Okada to exhaust all legal remedies after court rejects motion to quash warrant
May 20, 2019
In connection with warrants of arrests, Kazuo Okada and Takahiro Usui vowed to exhaust all legal remedies to block its issuance against them.
- Kazuo Okada’s perjury charges dropped
March 28, 2019
Manila’s prosecutor’s office has decided to drop perjury charges against Kazuo Okada, saying that contradictory statements don’t inherently mean a man is perjuring himself.
- Kazuo Okada offers second YouTube video
March 18, 2019
To regain control of the companies from which he was forced out, Kazuo Okada is turnign to the power of social media to help set the record straight.
- Kazuo Okada launches own YouTube channel, announces $890K giveaway
March 15, 2019
The casino mogul Kazuo Okada, is now turning to social media in a bid to gain support for his battle for reinstatement.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017
Kazuo Okada faces $10M fraud and perjury cases in the Philippines
January 10, 2018