Tag Archives: Kazuo Okada
- Philippine justice department issues lookout order vs. Kazuo Okada
March 22, 2018
The Philippines' Department of Justice (DOJ) has alerted law enforcement agencies to be on the lookout for the possible arrival or departure of Kazuo Okada.
- Wynn Macau violated law for disclosing ex-PAGCOR exec’s info: court
March 15, 2018
It’s payback time for a former PAGCOR executive after a Macau court upheld his claims.
- Let bygones be bygones: Wynn Resorts withdraws legal claims vs. Okada
March 14, 2018
Wynn Resorts has finally decided to bury the old hatchet with Kazuo Okada, dropping all legal claims that it filed against the businessman.
- $2.4B settlement ends six-year Wynn Resorts-Universal dispute
March 9, 2018
Wynn Resorts Ltd. and Japan-listed gambling operator Universal Entertainment Corp. have agreed to let bygones be bygones—to the tune of $2.4 billion.
- Kazuo Okada gets approval to pursue legal claims vs. Wynn Resorts board
February 7, 2018
Looks like Wynn Resorts' board of directors will not be able to take a breather from all the bad news this month.
- Kazuo Okada faces $10M fraud and perjury cases in the Philippines
January 10, 2018
A fraud and perjury cases has lodged against Kazuo Okada & his associate in connection with their alleged unlawful use of corporate funds worth $10 million.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017