Tag Archives: Kangwon Land
- Another Kangwon Land ex-CEO accused of corruption
August 31, 2018
Ham Seung-hee, CEO of South Korea's largest casino Kangwon Land from 2014 to 2017, is accused of misusing corporate funds for personal use.
- Kangwon Land sees Q2 profits fall 14%
August 13, 2018
Kangwon Land Inc. released its financial statement for the second quarter of 2018 and the results were less glossy from last year.
- South Korean lawmakers charged over Kangwon Land hiring scandal
July 17, 2018
Two South Korean opposition lawmakers have been charged in court in connection with their alleged involvement in the hiring scandal inside Kangwon Land.
- Kangwon Land reports hefty drop in Q1 2018 revenue
May 14, 2018
Kangwon Land net income fell to $71.1m for Q1, while YoY sales were down 7.5% with operating income dropping 22.4% to $118m.
- Unlawfully-hired Kangwon Land staff face chopping block
March 16, 2018
South Korean President Moon Jae-in has kicked more than 200 employees out of the state-owned Kangwon Land’s premises.
- Hiring scandal trail leads South Korea prosecutors back to Kangwon Land
March 12, 2018
The Korea Times reported that prosecutor raided Kangwon Land – the only casino at which South Korean citizens are legally permitted to gamble.
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
February 9, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure getting beat up at home and abroad
August 3, 2017