Tag Archives: Kangwon Land
- Outlook for Kangwon Land remains positive
August 12, 2019
Kangwon Land has seen some slight improvement since last year and the brokerage firm expects that the improvement will continue as the second half of 2019 develops.
- Foreigner-only casinos in South Korea saw improved performance in 2018
July 24, 2019
The numbers show that the 16 foreigner-only casinos saw just over 2.8 million visits across the year, up from the 2.22 million a year earlier.
- South Korea’s Kangwon Land casino shows signs of turnaround
May 14, 2019
South Korea's only locals-friendly casino Kangwon Land reports double-digit profit gain in Q1 despite falling gaming revenue.
- Kangwon Land sees Q4 2018 profits slip
February 15, 2019
Profit at Kangwon Land Inc, operator of South Korea’s only casino resort open to locals, fell by 75.8% year-on-year, driven by a decline in gaming revenue.
- Former Kangwon Land CEO sentenced to 3 years in prison
January 9, 2019
Choi Hung-jib, the former CEO of Kangwon Land Co, was delivered his 3 year sentence on January 8 for unfair hiring practices.
- Kangwon Land, Grand Korea Leisure see Q3 profits plunge
November 13, 2018
South Korea's Kangwon Land and Grand Korea Leisure both report Q3 profits down more than one-fifth from the same period last year.
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
February 9, 2018
South Korea’s Paradise Co Ltd 2017 casino sales decline
January 8, 2018