Tag Archives: Kambi
- Kambi accepts first US wagers following ground-breaking DraftKings Sportsbook debut
August 3, 2018
Kambi becomes first sportsbook supplier active in New Jersey’s online sports betting market after passing preliminary licensing process.
- Kambi credits World Cup extra-time matches for extra wagering
July 25, 2018
Sports betting technology supplier Kambi reports solid Q2 performance on World Cup activity, while warning that US betting rollout will be slow process.
- Kambi signs expanded contract with Mr Green
July 18, 2018
New multi-year service agreement will see Mr Green transition its recently acquired Redbet brand to the Kambi Sportsbook.
- DraftKings ink sports betting deal with New York’s del Lago casino
July 16, 2018
DraftKings ink a sports betting technology deal with New York's del Lago Resort & Casino, pending the state's passage of sports betting legislation.
- Kambi signs SJSC Latvijas Loto Sportsbook deal
July 12, 2018
Kambi has signed an agreement with SJSC Latvijas Loto (Latvian Loto) to provide its premium Sportsbook and services to the country’s lottery operator.
- Kambi enters into Sportsbook agreement with DraftKings
June 21, 2018
Kambi has signed a multi-year deal with DraftKings to provide technology and services to the sports-tech and media entertainment company.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
DraftKings moving to bigger HQ, hiring hundreds more staff
January 12, 2018
DraftKings launch German-facing daily fantasy sports site
March 23, 2017