Tag Archives: Kambi
- Global Gaming lost $12.4m in 2019 on Swedish market woes
20 February 2020
Ninja Casino parent company Global Gaming books net loss of $12.4m in 2019 due to its flagship brand's loss of Swedish gambling license.
- Kambi says impact of DraftKings divorce won’t be felt this year
13 February 2020
DraftKings celebrates its rapidly expanding US market operations, says impact of divorce from US partner DraftKings won't be felt until December 2020.
- DraftKings finally going public, acquiring betting tech firm SBTech
23 December 2019
DraftKings announces major deal to acquire betting technology provider SBTech and to go public via a reverse merger with Diamond Eagle Acquisition Corp.
- Kambi underlines integrity credentials with IBIA membership
3 December 2019
Kambi, a leading global sports betting supplier, has underlined its commitment to the highest levels of integrity with membership of the International Betting Integrity Association (IBIA).
- Record 11 Kambi partners placed inside Power 50 rankings
29 November 2019
Annual publication of industry’s online power players shows Kambi to be the sportsbook partner of choice.
- Bragg Gaming Group signs deal with Seneca Gaming in partnership with Kambi Group
5 November 2019
The agreement is in partnership with global sports betting provider Kambi Group plc (Kambi), and signals Bragg’s first foray into the burgeoning U.S. gaming market.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
11 February 2019