Tag Archives: JP Morgan
- South Korean revenue cap policy to hit Kangwon Land: JP Morgan
December 18, 2017
The already-burdened Kangwon Land will face additional pressure from the government's Gambling Industry Reform Plan.
- China macro backdrop to rein Macau 2017 GGR: JP Morgan
April 24, 2017
Brokerage JP Morgan Securities is apparently less optimistic on Macau unlike its regional peers in the financial industry.
- German sports betting firm Tipico sniffs around for potential buyers
October 2, 2015
Owners of German sports betting firm Tipico are eyeing potential buyers—Amaya in particular—for the company.
- How have Ladbrokes Overpromised?
October 2, 2013
Last week’s Ladbrokes September Trading Update held a warning that we’ve become accustomed to hearing from the Harrow-based bookmaker.
- The Scientific Games Buyout of WMS
February 4, 2013
In gambling news, Vince Martin shares his thoughts on Scientific Games buying out WMS Industries, and the benefits and risks of the deal.