Tag Archives: Jeju Shinhwa World
- Shinhwa Resort in Jeju won’t be ready until 2019
November 23, 2018
Jeju Shinhwa World in South Korea is waiting for the Shinhwa Resort to be completed and it looks like operators will have to wait a little more.
- Jeju officials monitoring Landing’s Jeju Shinhwa World
September 5, 2018
The Hong Kong-based casino operator is being monitored by South Korean regulators in Jeju, where it operates Jeju Shinhwa World through a subsidiary.
- Landing International floats capital reorganization idea
May 30, 2018
Landing International is considering capital reorganization and changes in board lot size to make the company more appealing to investors.
- Jeju Shinhwa sees record profits in Q1 2018
April 27, 2018
Since opening in February, Jeju Shinhwa casino's gross gaming revenue was about $82.8 million.
- Landing International shifts focus on regional market tourists
October 3, 2017
Hong Kong-listed casino operator Landing International Development Ltd. is now wooing tourists from nearby regional markets.
- Landing International mulls moving its foreigner-only casino
August 30, 2017
Hong Kong-listed property developer Landing International Development Ltd. is eyeing to move its foreigner-only casino to Jeju Shinhwa World.
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
February 9, 2018