Tag Archives: Jeju Shinhwa World
- Jeju officials monitoring Landing’s Jeju Shinhwa World
September 5, 2018
The Hong Kong-based casino operator is being monitored by South Korean regulators in Jeju, where it operates Jeju Shinhwa World through a subsidiary.
- Landing International floats capital reorganization idea
May 30, 2018
Landing International is considering capital reorganization and changes in board lot size to make the company more appealing to investors.
- Jeju Shinhwa sees record profits in Q1 2018
April 27, 2018
Since opening in February, Jeju Shinhwa casino's gross gaming revenue was about $82.8 million.
- Landing International shifts focus on regional market tourists
October 3, 2017
Hong Kong-listed casino operator Landing International Development Ltd. is now wooing tourists from nearby regional markets.
- Landing International mulls moving its foreigner-only casino
August 30, 2017
Hong Kong-listed property developer Landing International Development Ltd. is eyeing to move its foreigner-only casino to Jeju Shinhwa World.
- Landing International secures 100% control of JejuShinhwa World project
January 5, 2017
Hong Kong-listed property developer Landing International Development Ltd. has added another South Korean casino under its belt.
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018