Tag Archives: Japan
- Tomakomai City receives ‘priority status’ for Hokkaido IR bid
January 23, 2019
Tomakomai City has been identified as the preferred site for an IR by an advisory panel to Hokkaido’s prefecture government.
- Japan announces casino advertising restrictions
Japan is making progress toward introducing the first steps of its newly approved integrated resort (IR) industry.
- Get Nice announces partnership to join Japan IR race
January 17, 2019
Get Nice Holings Ltd announced on Wednesday that it had partnered with Shotoku Rinaldo Corp to develop an IR project.
- Osaka to start matchmaking for IR partner
January 16, 2019
Osaka is expected to begin making selections for its commercial IR partners this spring – just a few short months away.
- Caesars hands over details of IR proposal to Tomakomai
January 15, 2019
Caesars has sent a response to a “formal request for information” (RFI) it received by authorities in Tomakomai, Japan.
- Hard Rock reveals plans for Hokkaido integrated resort
January 14, 2019
Hard Rock International have made it clear in the past they would want in on the bidding, and we know more now about their plans for an Integrated Resort.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017