Tag Archives: Japan
- Bloomberry no longer interested in Osaka IR resort
May 22, 2019
Bloomberry still wants a Japanese IR license, but they feel the Osaka competition might have gotten a bit too ridiculous.
- Melco headquarters could move to Japan
May 20, 2019
Melco is currently headquartered in Hong Kong and Ho has hinted at a possible move to Japan if the company is chosen.
- An Osaka IR before 2025 just got complicated
May 17, 2019
The restrictions that Japan proposed for its integrated resorts (IR), will posed problem and could ultimately cause delays in IR rollouts.
- MGM readies Osaka proposal as 1st IR Expo gets underway
May 15, 2019
MGM Resorts International is ready to bedazzle Osaka officials with its gambling talents and prowess.
- Sasebo hopes to compete against Osaka, others in Japan’s IR race
May 9, 2019
The mayor of Sasebo in Nagasaki, Japan, Norio Tomonaga asserts his plan to bring an integrated resort (IR) to the city.
- MGM, Las Vegas Sands lead the way in Japan IR race: Morgan Stanley
May 6, 2019
Either MGM Resorts or Las Vegas Sands could ultimately be chosen to oversee the operations of an IR in Osaka, according to the brokerage.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017