Tag Archives: Japan
- Japan residents take casino crash course ahead of IR opening
June 20, 2018
A growing number of residents have been enrolling in casino schools in anticipation of the opening of integrated resorts in Japan.
- Japan IR bill rams through opposition in lower house
June 19, 2018
Japan has taken a step closer towards opening its first casinos after the lower chamber of the Japanese Diet approved the IR Bill.
- Japan’s casino legislation finally making forward progress
June 15, 2018
Japan's long-awaited integrated resort casino legislation approved by a key cabinet committee, passage expected in Lower House next week.
- Opposition makes last appeal to thwart casino advancement in Japan
June 13, 2018
A few Japanese lawmakers are making last-minute appeals to try and stop possible legislation to introduce casinos in the country.
- Japan’s IR Implementation Bill could get green light in July
May 30, 2018
The Diet session will end on June 20, but lawmakers are considering an extension to ensure the IR bill is approved during this session.
- Bloomberry hopes to secure Wakayama casino resort
May 29, 2018
The Philippines-based casino operator has a particular interest in creating an integrated resort in Japan’s Wakayama Marina City.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018