Tag Archives: Japan
- Japanese regulators lower casino chip exchange reporting requirements
March 23, 2018
Japan is now joining the fight against money laundering, and recently ordered changes in reporting guidelines at casinos in the country.
- Japan may see first integrated casinos in 2026, analysts say
March 22, 2018
The people may have to wait for at least eight years before they could actually play in Japan’s integrated resorts.
- After Boracay, Galaxy Ent sets sights on Japan casino license
March 21, 2018
Macau-based casino operator Galaxy Entertainment group is making a mad dash to Japan.
- Anticipation for Japan Gaming Congress grows as Operators increase their presence in Japan
Clarion Gaming has confirmed increased support for the event in 2018 with major sponsors including Galaxy Entertainment, Melco Resorts Entertainment & more.
- Japan’s Komeito eyes replicating Singapore’s casino fees
March 19, 2018
Japan’s ruling political group LDP is pushing for a ¥8,000 ($76) admission fee for its residents when the country opens its first casinos.
- Ruling party wants 6 Japanese cities to host casino resorts
March 12, 2018
Members of Japan’s ruling coalition party are considering granting the coveted casino licenses to as many as six cities.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017
bitFlyer rolls out Visa-powered Bitcoin prepaid card in Japan
October 10, 2017
Weakening Japanese yen could lead to bitcoin price surge
April 25, 2017