Tag Archives: Japan
- Japan Gaming Congress 2018 is back
December 13, 2017
- Japan pushes for speedy passage of gambling addiction bill
December 1, 2017
Japan's ruling coalition reintroduces gambling addiction bill to Diet, pushes for passage before legislators break for the year on December 9.
- Melco Resorts to move HQ to Japan if casino bid accepted
Melco Resorts & Entertainment CEO Lawrence Ho pledges to move corporate HQ to Japan if company wins a coveted Japanese integrated resorts license.
- World Poker Tour Japan winner; Faded Spade partnership
November 28, 2017
- Union Gaming: Expect greater pachinko tightening if IRs become a reality
November 23, 2017
Japanese gambling operators should brace for an even greater pachinko tightening in the coming years as integrated resorts is likely to become a reality.
- UPDATED: Caesars spends $1.7b acquiring Centaur Indiana casinos
November 16, 2017
Caesars Entertainment is reportedly in final negotiations with Centaur Gaming to acquire two Indiana casino properties for $1b.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017
bitFlyer rolls out Visa-powered Bitcoin prepaid card in Japan
October 10, 2017
Weakening Japanese yen could lead to bitcoin price surge
April 25, 2017