Tag Archives: James Packer
- James Packer leaves Consolidated Press board for sanity’s sake
July 9, 2018
James Packer has taken the necessary steps to relieve himself from day-to-day stress as he continues to recover from his mental illness.
- Delisting Crown Resorts is not in the cards for Packer: report
April 11, 2018
Keep calm investors, billionaire James Packer isn’t pulling out Crown Resorts Ltd. from the Australian Stock Exchange anytime soon.
- Crown Resorts faces new machine-fixing allegations
March 28, 2018
An employee claimed Crown Resorts had willfully changed slot machines in an effort to defraud gamblers.
- James Packer quits Crown Resorts—again
March 21, 2018
Australian-listed Crown Resorts announced that the billionaire has resigned from his position as director, citing "personal reasons."
- Crown Resorts license on thin ice amid pokies tampering probe
March 5, 2018
Trouble has its ways of finding billionaire James Packer wherever he goes.
- Crown Resorts seals $300M Las Vegas lot sale
January 30, 2018
Crown Resorts Ltd. has completed the disposal of its $300 million Las Vegas assets as it completely shelves its global expansion plans.
Crown Resorts plans to divest stake in CrownBet
November 24, 2017
James Packer folds up Japan integrated resort plans
October 23, 2017
Crown Resorts defends pokies integrity in landmark suit
September 13, 2017