Tag Archives: James Packer
- Melco takes 20% stake in Aussie casino operator Crown Resorts
May 30, 2019
Lawrence Ho's Melco Resorts & Entertainment to pay US$1.2b for 19.99% stake in James Packer's Australian casino business Crown Resorts.
- Crown’s shares drop cuts Packer’s wealth by over $600M
November 19, 2018
Crown Resorts has watched as its stock price has slid almost 20% since about the middle of August. James Packer's wealth has been sliced by over $600M.
- Crown Resorts drags Aussie taxman to court over $270M tax bill
July 25, 2018
Casino operator Crown Resorts is fighting tooth and nail to block the AUD362 million (US$270 million) tax bill that the Australian government wants to levy.
- James Packer leaves Consolidated Press board for sanity’s sake
July 9, 2018
James Packer has taken the necessary steps to relieve himself from day-to-day stress as he continues to recover from his mental illness.
- Delisting Crown Resorts is not in the cards for Packer: report
April 11, 2018
Keep calm investors, billionaire James Packer isn’t pulling out Crown Resorts Ltd. from the Australian Stock Exchange anytime soon.
- Crown Resorts faces new machine-fixing allegations
March 28, 2018
An employee claimed Crown Resorts had willfully changed slot machines in an effort to defraud gamblers.
Crown Resorts plans to divest stake in CrownBet
November 24, 2017
Crown Resorts says China staff arrests forced hand on Macau exit
October 26, 2017
Crown Resorts sell Vegas vacant lot to Wynn Resorts for $300m
December 14, 2017