Tag Archives: James Packer
- Crown Resorts drags Aussie taxman to court over $270M tax bill
July 25, 2018
Casino operator Crown Resorts is fighting tooth and nail to block the AUD362 million (US$270 million) tax bill that the Australian government wants to levy.
- James Packer leaves Consolidated Press board for sanity’s sake
July 9, 2018
James Packer has taken the necessary steps to relieve himself from day-to-day stress as he continues to recover from his mental illness.
- Delisting Crown Resorts is not in the cards for Packer: report
April 11, 2018
Keep calm investors, billionaire James Packer isn’t pulling out Crown Resorts Ltd. from the Australian Stock Exchange anytime soon.
- Crown Resorts faces new machine-fixing allegations
March 28, 2018
An employee claimed Crown Resorts had willfully changed slot machines in an effort to defraud gamblers.
- James Packer quits Crown Resorts—again
March 21, 2018
Australian-listed Crown Resorts announced that the billionaire has resigned from his position as director, citing "personal reasons."
- Crown Resorts license on thin ice amid pokies tampering probe
March 5, 2018
Trouble has its ways of finding billionaire James Packer wherever he goes.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018