Tag Archives: James Packer
- Delisting Crown Resorts is not in the cards for Packer: report
April 11, 2018
Keep calm investors, billionaire James Packer isn’t pulling out Crown Resorts Ltd. from the Australian Stock Exchange anytime soon.
- Crown Resorts faces new machine-fixing allegations
March 28, 2018
An employee claimed Crown Resorts had willfully changed slot machines in an effort to defraud gamblers.
- James Packer quits Crown Resorts—again
March 21, 2018
Australian-listed Crown Resorts announced that the billionaire has resigned from his position as director, citing "personal reasons."
- Crown Resorts license on thin ice amid pokies tampering probe
March 5, 2018
Trouble has its ways of finding billionaire James Packer wherever he goes.
- Crown Resorts seals $300M Las Vegas lot sale
January 30, 2018
Crown Resorts Ltd. has completed the disposal of its $300 million Las Vegas assets as it completely shelves its global expansion plans.
- Crown Resorts sell Vegas vacant lot to Wynn Resorts for $300m
December 14, 2017
Australian casino operator Crown Resorts' international selloff continues with the $300m sale of its vacant Vegas land to Wynn Resorts.
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016