Tag Archives: James Packer
- Crown Resorts sell Vegas vacant lot to Wynn Resorts for $300m
December 14, 2017
Australian casino operator Crown Resorts' international selloff continues with the $300m sale of its vacant Vegas land to Wynn Resorts.
- James Packer folds up Japan integrated resort plans
October 23, 2017
Australian billionaire James Packer is no longer pursuing his dream to build a multi-billion dollar integrated resort in Japan.
- James Packer buckles to work in Crown Resorts board
August 3, 2017
On the first day of his return in Crown Resorts, James Packer got his hands full looking after his business.
- James Packer-backed investment firm bets big on casino rival The Star
July 17, 2017
James Packer has successfully penetrated back into Australian casino operator The Star Entertainment Group, signaling the end of a four-year-old rivalry.
- Lawrence Ho slams Crown for aggressive China marketing
May 31, 2017
Macau casino boss Lawrence Ho says China arrested Crown Resorts marketing staff because their activity with mainland VIPs wasn't "discreet."
- James Packer abandons Las Vegas casino dream
May 22, 2017
Australian casino mogul James Packer is putting his Las Vegas casino dream up for sale with a multi-million property price tag.
James Packer abandons Las Vegas casino dream
May 22, 2017
Melco Crown preps rebirth as Melco Resorts & Entertainment
March 17, 2017
Crown Resorts VIP pleads guilty to $125k chip theft
March 21, 2017
Aussie regulators size up Crown Resorts’ financial strength
March 20, 2017