Tag Archives: IRIB
- Yokohama citizens thumb down casino resort in the city
September 5, 2018
A whopping 94% of Yokohama residents have a negative opinion on the idea of putting up a casino resort in the city.
- MGM wants a piece of Osaka
July 27, 2018
MGM Chairman and CEO James Murren emphasize the company's intention to make a “full contribution” to Japan casino industry particularly in Osaka.
- Foreign operators may be limited to minority partners in Japan IR deals
July 19, 2018
Interested foreign casino operators might end up partnering with established Japanese companies once casino licenses are issued in Japan.
- IR bill in Japan under final deliberations
July 10, 2018
Before the session break on July 22nd, Japan's Upper house are going to deliberate on the controversial Integrated Resort Implementation Bill (IRIB).
- Japan’s PM set to sign off on casino bill this month
July 5, 2018
Japan’s Prime Minister Shinzo Abe reaffirmed the country’s position that it will pass the Integrated Resorts Implementation Bill (IRIB) this month.
- Japan residents take casino crash course ahead of IR opening
June 20, 2018
A growing number of residents have been enrolling in casino schools in anticipation of the opening of integrated resorts in Japan.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017
Japanese porn stars big draw for rich Chinese businessmen in Macau
January 29, 2015