Tag Archives: integrated resort
- Sega Sammy aims for ‘majority’ of Japan IR projects
October 16, 2018
Gaming and amusement company Sega Sammy Holdings Inc. hopes to play a big part, including as a casino operator, in Japan’s planned IR projects.
- Japan official denies rumor Trump asked for special Sands consideration
October 15, 2018
Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga has denied the rumors regarding the conversation between Trump and Abe.
- SJM Grand Lisboa has a new president
October 8, 2018
The casino veteran Paul Baker has been tapped as the new president of SJM Holdings. He will be responsible for all aspects of the IR’s operations.
- Okinawa has a new governor and he’s not a fan of gambling
October 3, 2018
If Okinawans wanted an IR before, their chances are slim, as the newly elected governor for the prefecture is as anti-gambling as was his predecessor.
- Yokohama business owners launch renewed push for an integrated resort
September 18, 2018
Business leaders in Yokohama are renewing their campaigning efforts in an attempt to sway government opinion about the integrated resort in their backyard.
- Tokyo to study integrated resort impact on the country
September 14, 2018
It would seem that Tokyo is becoming more interested in hosting one of the initial three integrated resorts (IR) planned for the Japanese landscape.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017
bitFlyer rolls out Visa-powered Bitcoin prepaid card in Japan
October 10, 2017