Tag Archives: integrated resort
- The Japan IR scene: Yokohama RFC, Mohegan Sun commits to Hokkaido
October 18, 2019
Casino operators continue to express their interest in the IR scene, as do cities hoping to be selected as one of the first three locations next year.
- Kyushu Association of Mayors amenable to IR bid
Kyushu’s mayors emphasized the importance of winning a future casino resort for the economic future of their region.
- An IR in Yokohama may not be such a good idea
October 11, 2019
The division over whether or not Yokohama, Japan needs – or wants – an integrated resort (IR) continues to grow.
- MGM Resorts continues to cement its Japanese IR chances
October 9, 2019
MGM Resorts made an appearance to talk about its plans for an integrated resort in the area and was joined by Galaxy Entertainment Group Japan.
- Japan’s IR picture continues to come into better focus
October 2, 2019
Companies on the front lines are pushing forward and continue to develop their plans for a multibillion-dollar market once it’s all up and running.
- Pushing forward with Japan’s IR development as Nagasaki, Osaka stay on top
September 27, 2019
As soon as Japan is ready to move forward with the next step in the development of its gambling industry, key cities that are expected to lead the way are ready.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
SJM Grand Lisboa has a new president
October 8, 2018