Tag Archives: initial coin offering
- Enough with the online gambling initial coin offerings, already
February 21, 2018
Even P.T. Barnum would be impressed by the phenomenal birth rate of suckers buying into gambling sites' initial coin offerings.
- What changes will ICO face in Thailand: four experts to discuss legislative novelties at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference
February 20, 2018
The discussion will involve three blockchain experts from Thailand and their colleague from Hong Kong.
- Poker is Phil Hellmuth Jr.: YouStake deal shows the man still has it
February 19, 2018
YouStake has hit the big time after signing Phil Hellmuth as an ambassador and advisor, and he immediately puts 60% of his WPT action up for sale.
- China extends ‘great firewall’ to block crypto websites
February 6, 2018
The long tradition of blocking unwanted foreign websites using the so-called Great Firewall of China has found a new target: cryptocurrency websites.
- Arwen Smit: “You can’t plan for everything in ICO preparation” an interview with CMO at DOVU
January 26, 2018
Arwen Smit shared her opinion on the role of blockchain in people's lives, and spoke about the difficulties in preparing for the ICO.
- Just two weeks left of the BetterBetting ICO public sale for BETR, the betting currency of the future
January 25, 2018
BetterBetting, has now reached its soft cap of $2 milllion and is expected to quickly reach its $30m hard cap by the end of January.
Beware online gambling sites bearing initial coin offerings
December 4, 2017
Poker is Phil Hellmuth Jr.: YouStake deal shows the man still has it
February 19, 2018
5 poker-related things that may happen in 2018
December 28, 2017
Unikrn nets $15M in eSports betting cryptocurrency pre-sale
September 28, 2017