Tag Archives: India
- Officials eye implementing online gambling laws in India’s Maharashtra
March 21, 2018
The state government has indicated plans to implement laws in the very near future, providing guidance for online betting and gambling.
- PokerStars set to launch poker site in India
March 16, 2018
The Stars Group (TSG) is teaming up with gaming company Sugal & Damani to bring online poker to India. No launch date has been announced.
- Ace2Three raises stakes on fantasy sports portal Fan Fight
March 14, 2018
Head InfoTech India Pvt. Ltd., which operates Ace2Three, announced that it has shelled out $1 million for a majority stake in Fan Fight.
- High court ruling may pave way for legal fantasy sports betting in India
India’s top court has, in a roundabout way, signaled its acceptance of online fantasy sports betting in the country.
- Goa casinos face relocation to airport entertainment zone
March 1, 2018
Goa's public works minister reveals that its casinos -- both shipboard and land-based -- face relocation to an entertainment zone near Mopa airport.
- India’s Poker Sports League opens bidding for Kolkata Royals sale
February 22, 2018
If anyone is interested in buying a poker team, now’s the time to do it.
India’s Supreme Court taking another look at sports betting
April 28, 2017
Daily fantasy sports: Getting popular in India
October 30, 2017
Law panel leans towards regulating gambling in India
March 20, 2017