Tag Archives: India
- Delta Corp shares hit record high after gaudy Q3 earnings
January 17, 2018
Indian casino operator Delta Corp's shares hit record high after gaudy fiscal Q3 report, which saw revenue rise 57% and profits quadruple.
- Law commission proposes online betting curbs in India
January 16, 2018
Punters in India will only be allowed to make at least three bets online a year if the Law Commission gets its way.
- India’s Poker Sports League inks Dsport broadcast deal
January 4, 2018
India's Poker Sports League inks an exclusive broadcast rights deal with Discovery Communications' Dsports for Season Two.
- Goa casino that ran aground relaunching on different ship
December 22, 2017
The floating casino that ran aground in the Indian state of Goa plans to relaunch operations on another ship that couldn't get a gaming license.
- GPL India: a new partner, a new name, and a new focus
December 19, 2017
Kwan Entertainment and Mediarex Sports & Entertainment ink a deal to bring Global Player League to India and as you can tell there is no poker in that name.
- Golden Gaming get Sikkim casino license, plot Nepal expansion
December 15, 2017
Golden Gaming announces that it has received a provisional casino license in the Indian state of Sikkim, awaiting similar nod from regulators in Nepal.
India’s Supreme Court taking another look at sports betting
April 28, 2017
Law panel leans towards regulating gambling in India
March 20, 2017