Tag Archives: India
- Delta Corp. sees shares sell-off over possible government action
May 20, 2019
Delta Corp. saw a substantial selloff if its shares last week after reports started surfacing that the country’s government could be investigating the company for possible tax evasion.
- Goa’s newest floating casino hopes to stay buoyant this time
May 9, 2019
Golden Globe Hotels officially relaunches Big Daddy Casino in MV Lucky Seven vessel, which ran aground on its initial voyage two years ago.
- Bookies in Jaipur busted for activity tied to Betfair
May 8, 2019
Law enforcement officials in Jaipur, India, have arrested two individuals they say were the ringleaders of major gambling syndicates.
- Paytm’s Gamepind platform reaches 30 million users
May 7, 2019
Paytm’s Gamepind is celebrating 30 million users, one year after launching in India.
- Online skill gaming operators in India under fire over GST payments
April 30, 2019
India’s taxman wants to know if skill gaming companies such as Dream11 and others are paying the proper amount of goods and services tax (GST).
- India’s Mobile Premier League picks up $35.5M in funding round
April 26, 2019
The funds will be used to help Mobile Premier League advance its product base and to support user growth in India.
Goa casino operators face stiff fee hikes next month
March 28, 2018
Goa casino that ran aground relaunching on different ship
December 22, 2017
Goa’s newest floating casino runs aground on local beach
July 16, 2017
Goa’s beached floating casino finally ready to be rescued
October 13, 2017