Tag Archives: India
- India’s GST Council to consider adjusting lottery tax rates
January 18, 2019
Lotteries in India are always a sensitive subject. Going back a number of years, there have been conflicts over sales, revenue and non-payment of taxes.
- Essel-backed Zen Cruises to offer casino cruises
January 17, 2019
Zen Cruises Private Limited, a company backed by the Essel Group, is going to begin offering casino cruises in India.
- India defers decision on lottery GST
January 15, 2019
India’s GST Council, in its most recent meeting, refrained from deciding on whether to lower the 28% goods and services tax (GST) on lotteries.
- Delta Corp FY Q3 revenue up 27% year on year
January 11, 2019
India-based Delta Corp Limited is expected to continue posting positive results for both its land-based and floating casino operations.
- Goa might see more inland casinos if recent law draft is approved
January 7, 2019
A new draft tourism policy prepared by the government looks to create an international gaming cluster that would see existing offshore casinos relocated.
- India GST council to reconsider 28% rate on private lotteries
January 4, 2019
The Indian GST council will meet on January 10th to consider reducing the current Goods and Services Tax on lotteries.
Goa casino operators face stiff fee hikes next month
March 28, 2018
Goa casino that ran aground relaunching on different ship
December 22, 2017
Chaos reigns as Powerball-mad Aussies crash Lottoland website
January 14, 2016