Tag Archives: India
- India’s Delta Corp revenue stalls as floating casino sits in dry dock
15 January 2020
India's largest casino operator Delta Corp reports flat revenue in its fiscal Q3 as one of its floating casinos in Goa sat in dry dock for a month.
- Gujarat High Court delays poker ruling until February 17
13 January 2020
Lawyers have more time to prepare as an Indian judge in Gujarat has postponed a hearing to decide Poker’s fate as a game of skill.
- India’s GST Council sets flat rate of 28 percent for tax on lottery
24 December 2019
India is once again playing with their tax rates for lotteries, settling a dispute by setting a single rate for all lotteries
- QTech Games opens new recruitment drive in India
10 December 2019
The games distributor hopes to continue their success by recruiting Indian salespeople and exploring what the sub-continent has to offer.
- Indian state of Meghalaya approves state lottery
4 December 2019
Meghalaya had a lottery before, but it couldn’t pay its taxes. They’re hoping this new edition goes a little different.
- Five arrested in India for trying to cheat on cricket wagers
26 November 2019
Kolkata police say the men were trying to bet on wagers before they could be updated in the books.
Goa casino operators face stiff fee hikes next month
28 March 2018
Betfair cuts off its Indian customers after public shaming
30 January 2019
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
18 January 2016