Tag Archives: Imperial Pacific
- Imperial Pacific gets $500m lifeline from Japan’s GCM Ltd
May 15, 2019
Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific International says Japanese firm GCM Ltd is taking a $500m stake in its troublded Imperial Palace resort project.
- Imperial Pacific looks to set a record for casino launch delays
Imperial Palace on Saipan had to request another extension to its construction, with initial updates indicating the end of 2020 or into 2021.
- Imperial Pacific International assures workers they are covered
May 2, 2019
Despite several problems with worker safety, and a couple of lawsuits to boot, Imperial Pacific says everything is safe and construction should continue on Imperial Palace.
- IPI moves forward with construction plans despite negative reports
April 30, 2019
New workers will be arriving from Thailand and Taiwan to help complete the construction of the Imperial Palace.
- Imperial Palace Saipan eyes partial opening despite new lawsuit
April 23, 2019
Imperial Palace Saipan might finally open a portion of its new resort, but not before it has to deal with yet another lawsuit.
- Imperial Pacific’s role in sketchy Trump inaugural gala questioned
April 17, 2019
Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific International's sponsorship of Donald Trump inaugural gala raises questions as to where the money raised ended up.
Gionee CEO lost $144m gambling at Imperial Pacific casino
November 29, 2018
FBI raids offices of Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific
March 31, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018