Tag Archives: Imperial Pacific
- Imperial Pacific owner to unload 5% stake in troubled casino firm
20 November 2019
The controlling shareholder of Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific is looking to unload a nearly 5% stake in the trouble company.
- FBI probing Imperial Pacific money laundering, campaign funding
14 November 2019
FBI probe of Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific involves possible wire fraud, money laundering and illegal campaign contributions to local governor.
- FBI visit Saipan gaming regulators following Imperial Pacific raid
13 November 2019
FBI agents visit Commonwealth of Northern Mariana gambling regulator after last week's raids on casino operator Imperial Pacific and CNMI governor.
- FBI raids offices of Imperial Pacific casino operator, CNMI governor
7 November 2019
The FBI raids offices of Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific (again), as well as offices of Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands Gov. Ralph Torres.
- Imperial Pacific sued for sexual harassment by US federal agency
26 September 2019
US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission files lawsuit against casino operator Imperial Pacific for subjecting female VIP hosts to sexual harassment.
- Saipan said to be considering gambling junket expansion
24 September 2019
There are reportedly now at least four entities that have requested junket licenses and gambling regulators are set to consider them all.
Gionee CEO lost $144m gambling at Imperial Pacific casino
29 November 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
8 December 2017
Suncity sheds more light on Vietnam resort casino project
2 November 2017