Tag Archives: Imperial Pacific
- China-backed CNMI casinos a threat to US military operations
June 18, 2018
The US military views Chinese-backed casinos on Saipan and Tinian as a threat to its future operations in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.
- Imperial Pacific sues Chinese VIP over $5m gambling debt
June 13, 2018
Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific International files lawsuit against Chinese VIP who failed to pay a $5m gambling debt.
- Imperial Pacific confirms future of Saipan project
June 12, 2018
Imperial Pacific is moving forward with plans to build a permanent casino resort on the island of Saipan.
- Northern Marianas Senator moves to deter casino financial fraud
June 5, 2018
A bill seeking to prevent casino financial fraud in the Commonwealth of Northern Marianas Islands has been introduced before the Senate.
- Imperial Pacific still short on US employees, per licensing agreement
May 17, 2018
IPI is required to maintain a workforce comprised of 65% U.S. employees. As of April, the development only contains 44%.
- Imperial Pacific suing Vegas gambler for unpaid $747k marker
May 2, 2018
Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific International sues Vegas gambler over unpaid $747k marker, plots new junket operator deals.
FBI raids offices of Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific
March 31, 2017
Imperial Pacific concerned after construction worker’s death
March 22, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018