Tag Archives: iGaming
- Meet the 5 finalists at the EiG 2017 Start-up Launchpad
October 19, 2017
The EiG Start-up Launchpad is known for debuting a number of gaming start-ups in front of top industry decision makers and investors.
- Execs to discuss digital transformation at Transform with the Best online conference
April 3, 2017
In today’s fast-paced world, developing a plan not just to monitor—but also to embrace—emerging technology is crucial.
- Why iGaming sector must change its mentality and adapt to millennials
February 20, 2017
iGaming sector currently in the situation were radical change is necessary: structure, team, technology; everything needed in order to be reinvented!
- GoWild launches a new iGaming platform powered by more than 15 gaming providers
January 16, 2017
GoWild’s new platform will include content from more than 15 top gaming providers, in addition to the popular Microgaming.
- GIG obtains full licensing – gearing up to offer host of sports betting services
December 21, 2016
GIG has received an early Christmas present: the fast growing gaming technology and software service provider has obtained a Class 4 Remote Gaming License
- Elevator Pitch – HatchAsia
August 12, 2016