Tag Archives: iGaming
- Becky’s Affiliated: Boosting iGaming’s public perception with charitable initiatives
August 8, 2019
Colossus Bets explains how it is dedicating time and resources to making the world a better place via the Conscious Colossus initiative.
- Sweden, the UK give Pragmatic’s iGaming platform the green light
August 6, 2019
Sweden and Denmark have seen a flurry of activity recently, and Pragmatic Solutions is one of the latest to get involved in the Swedish market.
- iGaming Idol nominations celebrate gender diversity in the industry
This year’s much-anticipated edition of iGaming Idol, to be held on the 11th September at the InterContinental Arena Conference Centre in St Julian’s promises once again to exceed all expectations and more.
- The Mouthpiece: iGaming and the new wave of online censorship
July 17, 2019
In this series, Martin Owens breaks down the interlocking legal issues about privacy and control on the Internet.
- Becky’s Affiliated: 6 top sessions to hit at iGB Live! 2019
July 11, 2019
With WGES Barcelona now behind us, the next iGaming event I’m focused on is iGB Live!, taking place in Amsterdam Wednesday and Thursday, July 17th and 18th.
- The white stuff: Betinvest provides tools for turn-key gambling start-ups
June 4, 2019
Betinvest has bolstered its remit to help iGaming operators invest in success by creating a concise, clear guide on creating a white label gambling company.