Tag Archives: horserace betting levy board
- UK bookies reach deal on horse racing levy; two bids for Greek racing monopoly
September 20, 2014
UK bookies reach early deal on the new horse racing betting levy scheme; OPAP and Intralot submit bids for Greek race betting monopoly.
- Hills to appeal High Court Betfair ruling; Channel 4’s Ladbrokes-pimping criticized
November 7, 2012
William Hill given leave to appeal the July High Court ruling on Betfair customers as bookmakers; Ladbrokes' Channel 4 racing offer rapped
- UK racing and bookies agree on new Levy deal ahead of schedule
October 24, 2012
UK bookmakers reach deal with racing over funding of 2013/14 Horseracing Levy that could see prize money hit record levels.
- William Hill challenge against HBLB thrown out
July 20, 2012
Betfair claiming victory after court rules against Hills
- BHA and William Hill want judicial review of levy
September 9, 2011
The British Horseracing Authority and William Hill want a judicial review of the levy's stance towards betting exchanges
- Levy Board trying to sign up Mandela; Trainer takes swipe at Betfair
December 16, 2010
Horserace Betting Levy Board chief Paul Lee explained, at a dinner in York, that the industry needs a 'Mandela moment'
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017
Betfair sponsor Juventus; Unibet sponsor Aston Villa
July 5, 2017