Tag Archives: Health Lottery
- Camelot has new CEO, plan to boost National Lottery sales
November 21, 2017
Camelot gets new CEO and new plan to reverse sliding UK National Lottery sales, but Health Lottery boss Richard Desmond covets National Lottery contract.
- Gamevy’s new TV-style instant lotto game for The Health Lottery
November 8, 2017
Gamevy was delighted to be asked by Health Lottery to work with them to create a game with a draw every few minutes.
- Camelot launch strategic review after disappointing lottery sales
June 14, 2017
UK National Lottery operator Camelot plan strategic review after ticket sales fall 8.8%; Health Lottery TV ad spanked for exaggerating chance of winning.
- Ad watchdog bans misleading Health Lottery TV advert
August 4, 2016
A Health Lottery TV ad has been taken off air for good after it implies that it has more winners than the National Lottery.
- The Health Lottery Adds Health Bingo to Affiliate Programme
June 1, 2016
Bingo product integrates with leading lottery brand’s Income Access-managed affiliate programme.
- The Health Lottery Re-Launches Affiliate Programme in Partnership with Income Access
September 30, 2015
Re-vamped affiliate programme for the UK’s second most popular lottery brand to be managed by Income Access using company software.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014