Tag Archives: hard rock international
- Hard Rock and Kindred confirmed for inaugural Betting on Sports America
November 19, 2018
Hard Rock, Kindred are just some of the key industry organisations to be represented across seven conference tracks at next year's inaugural BOS America.
- Hard Rock receives slap on the wrist from NJ gambling regulator
November 5, 2018
Hard Rock International has been slapped on the wrist by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (NJDGE) for not adhering to compliance guidelines.
- Hard Rock applies for casino licenses for new executives
October 10, 2018
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, the Atlantic City-based company is busy in ensuring Joe Lupo gets his gaming licenses, as well as residency waivers.
- Hard Rock Atlantic City installs Joe Lupo as new president
October 2, 2018
Hard Rock International (HRI) has replaced the president of its new Atlantic City venue just a few months after the property opened its doors.
- Kresimir Spajic: More US states to regulate retail, online verticals for gambling
September 3, 2018
CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero spoke to Kresimir Spajic about catering the consumers at a time when opportunities in the industry are opening up.
- Kindred Group inks first US deal with Hard Rock Atlantic City
August 17, 2018
Nordic online gambling operator Kindred Group inks first US deal with Hard Rock Atlantic City casino, applies for New Jersey license.
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017