Tag Archives: hard rock international
- Trump Taj Mahal no more: Hard Rock unveils new marker for the shuttered casino
November 15, 2017
Trump Taj Mahal, which became the symbol of all the things that was wrong in Atlantic City, was sold to Hard Rock by Carl Icahn in March for $50 million.
- Hard Rock promotes Tracy to CEO Asia; Seminole guitar hotel rising
October 27, 2017
Hard Rock International promotes Ed Tracy, current CEO of Hard Rock Japan, to CEO Asia; Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood's guitar hotel takes shape.
- Strip club derails Trump Taj Mahal property revival
September 22, 2017
A strip club in now-shuttered Trump Taj Mahal is standing up for its right to offer adult entertainment should the new owners plan to bring up the property.
- Hard Rock International reveals details of Hard Rock Entertainment World proposal
July 11, 2017
Hard Rock Int'l announces details of its Hard Rock Entertainment World proposal, which is slated to be one of the largest resort destinations in Europe.
- Hard Rock International unveil Spanish resort casino plans
July 10, 2017
Hard Rock International offer first details on proposed integrated resort project in Spain's Catalan region to be known as Hard Rock Entertainment World.
- Hard Rock Int’l sole remaining bidder for Spanish casino license
July 3, 2017
Hard Rock International is reportedly the sole bidder to operate a casino in the Spanish region of Catalan near Barcelona.
Melco-Hard Rock to open Cyprus gaming venues this summer
April 24, 2017
Melco-Hard Rock temporary Cyprus casino to open in 2017
November 17, 2016