Tag Archives: hard rock international
- Greek casinos smoking ban blues; Hard Rock CEO smoking mad
11 February 2020
Greece casinos struggle under new smoking ban; Hard Rock Int'l CEO takes issue with Greek gov't rejection of Hellinikon license bid.
- Hard Rock AC launch live online slots from land-based machines
10 February 2020
Hard Rock International's New Jersey gambling site launches world-first live online slots play from physical machines at Hard Rock AC casino.
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino hosting final party during Super Bowl
29 January 2020
The Hard Rock will finally be closing its doors after 25 years, but not before one last blowout party.
- Hard Rock to challenge Greek casino license disqualification
24 January 2020
Casino operator Hard Rock International (HRI) says it will “take the necessary actions” to protest its disqualification for the casino license at Greece’s Hellinikon integrated resort.
- Hard Rock officially out of the race for Greece’s Hellinikon casino
21 January 2020
Greece notifies Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment of acceptance of bid for Hellinikon casino license, leaving Hard Rock Int'l pondering legal challenge.
- Atlantic City in “worse shape” than in 2017: Hard Rock CEO
17 January 2020
Hard Rock International CEO Jim Allen doesn’t appear happy with the direction Atlantic City is taking, citing dark street lights as a security concern.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
8 January 2018
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
14 June 2018
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
23 November 2017