Tag Archives: hard rock international
- Hard Rock applies for casino licenses for new executives
October 10, 2018
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, the Atlantic City-based company is busy in ensuring Joe Lupo gets his gaming licenses, as well as residency waivers.
- Hard Rock Atlantic City installs Joe Lupo as new president
October 2, 2018
Hard Rock International (HRI) has replaced the president of its new Atlantic City venue just a few months after the property opened its doors.
- Kresimir Spajic: More US states to regulate retail, online verticals for gambling
September 3, 2018
CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero spoke to Kresimir Spajic about catering the consumers at a time when opportunities in the industry are opening up.
- Kindred Group inks first US deal with Hard Rock Atlantic City
August 17, 2018
Nordic online gambling operator Kindred Group inks first US deal with Hard Rock Atlantic City casino, applies for New Jersey license.
- Hard Rock planning integrated resort on Australia’s Gold Coast
August 7, 2018
Hard Rock International wants to build an “entertainment-centric” integrated resort that will break the mold in Australia’s Gold Coast.
- Hard Rock set to join Dublin’s landscape
July 20, 2018
Hard Rock International (HRI) is looking to build a new venue in Dublin with the help of a local hotel operator.
Melco-Hard Rock to open Cyprus gaming venues this summer
April 24, 2017