Tag Archives: hard rock international
- Hard Rock Lake Tahoe gets new GM, CEO
February 6, 2019
Joelle Shearin is taking her talents and expertise to Nevada, having been tapped as the new GM and President for Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe.
- Gaming Innovation Group powers Hard Rock’s omni-channel sportsbook launch in New Jersey
January 31, 2019
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City launched its land-based and online sportsbook in New Jersey at HardRockSports.com and HardRockCasino.com.
- Hard Rock Atlantic City now with sports betting
January 28, 2019
The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City has opened its sportsbook, possibly the last casino operator to do so for the time being.
- Atlantic City to pay Hard Rock millions over tax dispute
January 25, 2019
The house always wins. In this case, the house is Hard Rock International and the loser is New Jersey’s Atlantic City.
- Hard Rock reveals plans for Hokkaido integrated resort
January 14, 2019
Hard Rock International have made it clear in the past they would want in on the bidding, and we know more now about their plans for an Integrated Resort.
- Cora Alpha wants 33 casinos at its Spanish integrated resort
December 20, 2018
US developer Cora Alpha wants up to 33 casinos at its proposed Elysium City resort project in Spain's autonomous Extremadura region.