Tag Archives: hard rock atlantic city
- Hard Rock receives slap on the wrist from NJ gambling regulator
November 5, 2018
Hard Rock International has been slapped on the wrist by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (NJDGE) for not adhering to compliance guidelines.
- Hard Rock Atlantic City installs Joe Lupo as new president
October 2, 2018
Hard Rock International (HRI) has replaced the president of its new Atlantic City venue just a few months after the property opened its doors.
- Kindred Group inks first US deal with Hard Rock Atlantic City
August 17, 2018
Nordic online gambling operator Kindred Group inks first US deal with Hard Rock Atlantic City casino, applies for New Jersey license.
- Hard Rock Atlantic City’s debut outshines Ocean Resort Casino
August 15, 2018
Hard Rock Atlantic City casino has solid debut in its first full month of operation, while Ocean Resort Casino stumbles out of the gate.
- Bet365 to enter US sports betting market with Hard Rock AC
July 3, 2018
Bet365 plants its flag on American shores after striking a sports betting partnership with the new Hard Rock Atlantic City casino.
- Hard Rock International launch New Jersey online casino
June 28, 2018
Hard Rock International follows up Hard Rock Atlantic City opening with launch of GiG-powered Hardrockcasino.com New Jersey gambling site.
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013