Tag Archives: hard rock atlantic city
- Hard Rock AC launch live online slots from land-based machines
10 February 2020
Hard Rock International's New Jersey gambling site launches world-first live online slots play from physical machines at Hard Rock AC casino.
- Atlantic City in “worse shape” than in 2017: Hard Rock CEO
17 January 2020
Hard Rock International CEO Jim Allen doesn’t appear happy with the direction Atlantic City is taking, citing dark street lights as a security concern.
- Hard Rock Atlantic City and Borgata casinos enjoy record July
15 August 2019
Atlantic City casinos report modest year-on-year revenue gain in July while the Borgata and Hard Rock AC post all-time property records.
- Gaming Innovation Group fined $25k for NJ geolocation failure
1 May 2019
New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement hits Gaming Innovation Group with $25k penalty for online gambling geolocation failure.
- Hard Rock Atlantic City now with sports betting
28 January 2019
The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City has opened its sportsbook, possibly the last casino operator to do so for the time being.
- Atlantic City to pay Hard Rock millions over tax dispute
25 January 2019
The house always wins. In this case, the house is Hard Rock International and the loser is New Jersey’s Atlantic City.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
8 January 2018
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
14 June 2018
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
23 November 2017