Tag Archives: hard rock atlantic city
- Hard Rock Atlantic City now with sports betting
January 28, 2019
The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City has opened its sportsbook, possibly the last casino operator to do so for the time being.
- Atlantic City to pay Hard Rock millions over tax dispute
January 25, 2019
The house always wins. In this case, the house is Hard Rock International and the loser is New Jersey’s Atlantic City.
- Hard Rock receives slap on the wrist from NJ gambling regulator
November 5, 2018
Hard Rock International has been slapped on the wrist by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (NJDGE) for not adhering to compliance guidelines.
- Hard Rock Atlantic City installs Joe Lupo as new president
October 2, 2018
Hard Rock International (HRI) has replaced the president of its new Atlantic City venue just a few months after the property opened its doors.
- Kindred Group inks first US deal with Hard Rock Atlantic City
August 17, 2018
Nordic online gambling operator Kindred Group inks first US deal with Hard Rock Atlantic City casino, applies for New Jersey license.
- Hard Rock Atlantic City’s debut outshines Ocean Resort Casino
August 15, 2018
Hard Rock Atlantic City casino has solid debut in its first full month of operation, while Ocean Resort Casino stumbles out of the gate.
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017