Tag Archives: GVC Holdings
- PokerStars, GVC, Paddy Power Betfair join US casino lobby
March 16, 2018
The American Gaming Association welcomes six new board-level members, including GVC Holdings, Paddy Power Betfair and The Stars Group.
- GVC Holdings’ future so bright, it’s gotta wear shades
March 9, 2018
GVC Holdings went from strength to strength in 2017 and the imminent acquisition of Ladbrokes Coral has expectations for 2018 skyrocketing.
- GVC takes 51% stake in Georgia-facing betting operator Crystalbet for $50M
March 5, 2018
GVC Holdings has agreed to buy 51 percent of Georgian gambling group Crystalbet for €41 million (US$50.84 million) in cash.
- GVC Holdings hit with £350k fine for “misleading” bonus offers
February 14, 2018
UK Gambling Commission slaps £350k penalty on GVC Holdings for "repeatedly misleading" consumers with bonus offers; GVC gave away Turkish business.
- PartyPoker previews EU player liquidity pooling plans
February 13, 2018
GVC Holdings' flagship poker brand PartyPoker to launch cross-border liquidity pooling between French and Spanish sites "in the coming months."
- GVC Holdings partners with Jumio to focus on improved player protection
February 7, 2018
Jumio, the leading digital identity verification provider, has today announced a partnership with GVC Holdings.
GVC appears to have acquired Cozy Games’ online bingo ops
November 26, 2017
GVC’s latest bid for Lads Coral fails; PartyPoker exit Australia
August 22, 2017
Turkey tightens financial screws on int’l online gambling sites
September 19, 2017