Tag Archives: GVC Holdings
- Ladbrokes, Neds hit with record fines for NSW betting inducement
14 February 2020
New South Wales gambling regulators hit GVC Holdings' Ladbrokes Australia and Neds brands with record AU$207,500 fine for offering inducements to gamble.
- Bwin’s Russia-licensed betting site under new management
10 February 2020
The Russia-licensed betting site of GVC Holdings' Bwin brand has reportedly undergone an ownership change after local billionaire Alexander Mamut bails.
- GVC reports solid EBITDA, revenue for 2019
17 January 2020
Despite taking a hit in the UK retail market, GVC had a pretty solid year overall, thanks to online revenue. It now looks forward to a great 2020.
- Report: Bwin’s Russian-licensed betting site not long for this world
7 November 2019
Rumors swirl that GVC Holdings' Russian-licensed Bwin betting site will close as license owner Alexander Mamut wants out of joint venture.
- GVC – Chairman Appointment
4 November 2019
The Board of Directors of GVC is pleased to announce that J M Barry Gibson has been selected to succeed Lee Feldman as Non-Executive Chairman.
- Yahoo Sports to steer customers to BetMGM sports betting app
29 October 2019
Verizon's Yahoo Sports portal inks sports betting deal with BetMGM, the JV of casino operator MGM Resorts and UK online gambling operator GVC Holdings.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
11 February 2019