Tag Archives: GVC Holdings
- GVC Holdings makes £3.9b play for Ladbrokes Coral Group
December 7, 2017
GVC Holdings says its discussing possible £3.9b deal to acquire Ladbrokes Coral Group, which would create an online and land-based gambling giant.
- GVC appears to have acquired Cozy Games’ online bingo ops
November 26, 2017
UK-listed online gambling operator GVC Holdings appears to have acquired the UK-facing online bingo operations of Cozy Games.
- Bwin.ru’s Russian backers also considered Betfair partnership
November 23, 2017
The Russian partners of the Bwin.ru partnership also talked to Paddy Power Betfair about using the Betfair brand before reaching its deal with GVC's Bwin.
- Bwin.ru launch brings first int’l online betting brand to Russia
November 21, 2017
Online betting site Bwin.ru finally launches, marking the first entry of a western betting brand into Russia's regulated online sports betting market.
- GVC drops Turkey operations amid merger rumor with Lads Coral
November 2, 2017
GVC Holdings has disposed its Turkish-facing business, fueling speculations that it will once again attempt to acquire UK rival Ladbrokes Coral Group.
- Russia gets 14th online bookmaker as Bwin.ru preps November launch
October 26, 2017
Russian bookmaker RUS-TELETOT launches Tennisi-branded betting site, while the hotly anticipated Bwin.ru launch is set for mid-November.
Russian betting industry icon Oleg Zhuravsky dies suddenly
March 17, 2017
Fortuna new sponsors of Romania’s national football team
March 22, 2017
Russia says Bitcoin investing worse than casino gambling
October 17, 2017
Russia blocks Google over online gambling redirect
June 23, 2017