Tag Archives: GVC Holdings
- GVC Holdings claims number-two UK online gambling ranking
August 16, 2019
GVC Holdings reports better than expected H1 results, with online strong and retail not as bad as feared, leading company to claim #2 online mantle.
- GVC’s Bwin brand fined €350k for serving Dutch customers
August 7, 2019
GVC Holdings' Bwin.com site is hit with a €350k penalty for serving Dutch customers and allowing them to use local iDEAL payment processor.
- UK betting ops forming new responsible gambling committee
August 2, 2019
The 'big five' UK betting operators form responsible gambling committee; Betfair roles out new digital marketing campaign day after TV ad ban kicks in.
- BETDAQ launches fixed-odds sportsbook offering
August 1, 2019
High-profile marketing push sees Glen Johnson signed as ambassador and new TV adverts with Ralph Ineson.
- GVC pays £5.9m for Ladbrokes Coral’s online gambling failings
July 31, 2019
UK Gambling Commission imposes £5.9m penalty package on GVC Holdings for social responsibility and AML failings at Ladbrokes Coral operations.
- GVC sells stake in Sportium to Cirsa for €70 million
July 18, 2019
GVC is trying to keep everyone in Spain happy by selling its shares in a joint venture to Cirsa.
Police detain alleged mastermind of 5Dimes ‘Tony’ kidnapping
January 11, 2019
Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
November 30, 2018