Tag Archives: GVC Holdings
- Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
November 30, 2018
Sweden's Lotteriinspektionen regulatory body issues the first 16 gambling licenses under the market's new regulatory regime, which kicks in Jan. 1, 2019.
- GVC bolsters Aussie online betting presence with Neds acquisition
November 22, 2018
GVC Holdings bolsters Australian online betting presence by acquiring betting startup Neds, which will continue to operate alongside Ladbrokes Australia.
- MGM GVC Interactive inks betting data deal with Sportradar
November 8, 2018
The online gambling and sports betting joint venture of MGM Resorts and GVC Holdings signs exclusive US betting data deal with Sportradar.
- Ladbrokes, Scottish football team up to combat problem gambling
November 6, 2018
UK betting brand Ladbrokes teams up with Scottish football on campaign to spread Senet Group's responsible gambling message.
- Adam Greenblatt to lead MGM-GVC online gambling endeavor
October 25, 2018
Adam Greenblatt has been tapped to be the CEO of a new online sports gambling venture that is being created out of a partnership between MGM and GVC.
- partypoker upgrade their player fund protection status; the Merciers are on board
October 23, 2018
partypoker's parent company GVC Holdings upgrades their player fund protection status to ‘Medium'.
Greece hits GVC Holdings with €187m back-tax demand
January 25, 2018
PokerStars wins Portugal online poker, casino license
November 28, 2016