Tag Archives: GVC Holdings
- Report: Bwin’s Russian-licensed betting site not long for this world
7 November 2019
Rumors swirl that GVC Holdings' Russian-licensed Bwin betting site will close as license owner Alexander Mamut wants out of joint venture.
- GVC – Chairman Appointment
4 November 2019
The Board of Directors of GVC is pleased to announce that J M Barry Gibson has been selected to succeed Lee Feldman as Non-Executive Chairman.
- Yahoo Sports to steer customers to BetMGM sports betting app
29 October 2019
Verizon's Yahoo Sports portal inks sports betting deal with BetMGM, the JV of casino operator MGM Resorts and UK online gambling operator GVC Holdings.
- A double top in GVC looks conceivable
15 October 2019
If there is going to be yet another leg up in the current 11 year old boom, and that is looking increasingly likely, then GVC could now be a nice short term momentum trade.
- GVC upgrades outlook after a strong third quarter
9 October 2019
Even with a down U.K. retail segment and a non-World cup year, GVC is still raking in the dough.
- NFL taps Tabcorp as Australian official wagering partner
19 September 2019
Australian betting and lottery operator Tabcorp announces deal to become National Football League's official Australian wagering partner.
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
12 March 2018
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
2 February 2018
David Walsh offers insights into Punters Club’s wagering ways
14 December 2013