Tag Archives: GVC Holdings
- GVC shuffles board after investor revolt; Playtech sells out
June 7, 2018
GVC Holdings shuffles its board of directors following shareholder revolt over exec compensation; Playtech sells entire GVC stake.
- GVC shareholders rebel over $89.3M executive pay
May 28, 2018
Investors of GVC are up in arms against the “excessively disproportionate” fat paychecks awarded to two of the company’s bosses, totaling £67M ($89.3M).
- Extreme weather tames GVC 5-month net gaming revenue
May 25, 2018
UK-listed gambling firm GVC Holdings PLC had a good run in the first 20 weeks of 2018, until extreme weather rained on its parade.
- Marathonbet relaunch Russian site; Bwin.ru scores on Instagram
April 12, 2018
Marathonbet relaunches its Russian-licensed site after suspending operations in February; Bwin.ru using celebrity social media channels to build brand.
- PartyPoker, PMU get French okay for online poker liquidity sharing
April 6, 2018
France's gaming regulator okays two more sites for online poker liquidity sharing: PartyPoker and local race betting operator Pari Mutuel Urban.
- GVC gets bigger, more impressive, and more unwieldy
April 3, 2018
CalvinAyre.com’s Rafi Farber examines GVC’s acquisition of Ladbrokes Coral and its effects on the competitive UK online gambling market.