Tag Archives: GVC Holdings
- GVC Holdings closes out 2017 with record Q4 performance
January 11, 2018
GVC Holdings expects 2017 earnings to come in at the top end of expectations after closing out the year with a record Q4 performance.
- Ladbrokes close to saying ‘yes’ to GVC acquisition
December 22, 2017
UK-listed gambling operator GVC Holding is taking over rival Ladbrokes Coral Group for a sum of £3.9 billion ($5.2 billion).
- GVC Holdings makes £3.9b play for Ladbrokes Coral Group
December 7, 2017
GVC Holdings says its discussing possible £3.9b deal to acquire Ladbrokes Coral Group, which would create an online and land-based gambling giant.
- GVC appears to have acquired Cozy Games’ online bingo ops
November 26, 2017
UK-listed online gambling operator GVC Holdings appears to have acquired the UK-facing online bingo operations of Cozy Games.
- Bwin.ru’s Russian backers also considered Betfair partnership
November 23, 2017
The Russian partners of the Bwin.ru partnership also talked to Paddy Power Betfair about using the Betfair brand before reaching its deal with GVC's Bwin.
- Bwin.ru launch brings first int’l online betting brand to Russia
November 21, 2017
Online betting site Bwin.ru finally launches, marking the first entry of a western betting brand into Russia's regulated online sports betting market.
Russian betting industry icon Oleg Zhuravsky dies suddenly
March 17, 2017
Fortuna new sponsors of Romania’s national football team
March 22, 2017
Russia says Bitcoin investing worse than casino gambling
October 17, 2017
Russia blocks Google over online gambling redirect
June 23, 2017