Tag Archives: GVC Holdings
- GVC fumbles, 888 continues to build
March 12, 2019
In the shadow of all that’s going on day-to-day in the politically dysfunctional UK, the long-awaited massive GVC hangover has finally arrived.
- German football body warned over sponsor Bwin’s online casino
March 11, 2019
German state regulatory bodies warn German Football Association (DFB) over its sponsor Bwin's illegal "online casino and slot games."
- GVC shares tumble as CEO, chairman sell bulk of their stakes
March 8, 2019
GVC Holdings' share prices falls 14% after CEO Kenneth Alexander and chairman Lee Feldman both sell majority of their stakes in the company.
- GVC: online gambling strength will offset UK retail challenges
March 5, 2019
GVC Holdings hails 'transformational' 2018 and claims its online dominance will allow it to weather upcoming changes to UK retail market.
- partypoker relaunches in the Czech Republic
March 1, 2019
After months of waiting, poker players in the Czech Republic can finally at partypoker once again.
- Playtech expands partnership with GVC until 2025
February 27, 2019
GVC Holdings PLC, which will see Playtech supply its services and products to all GVC brands, both in existing and new markets, for the next six years.
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
October 16, 2018
Greece hits GVC Holdings with €187m back-tax demand
January 25, 2018