Tag Archives: greenwood gaming
- Cordish buys out Greenwood’s stake in Philly casino project
November 22, 2018
Cordish Cos. buys out Greenwood Gaming's stake in South Philadelphia casino joint venture project, requests extension of opening deadline.
- Pennsylvania sports betting licenses for Hollywood, Parx
October 3, 2018
Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board issues first sports betting licenses to operators of Hollywood, Parx casinos; two more online licenses approved.
- Parx Casino seeks one-‘skin’ limit for Pennsylvania gambling sites
February 8, 2018
Pennsylvania's market-leading Parx Casino wants state to limit online gambling licensees to just one 'skin' to prevent a "sublicensing regime."
- Pennsylvania mini-casino license auctions bringing in the bucks
January 25, 2018
Pennsylvania's second auction for its satellite casino licenses won by Stadium Gaming, whose $40.1m bid beat out three other parties.
- SugarHouse drops lawsuit holding up South Philly casino
November 1, 2017
Stadium Casino LLP's long-delayed South Philadelphia casino project is a go after SugarHouse Casino operators dropped their legal challenge.
- Parx Casino gets casino license renewed; Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board approves fines on casinos
November 21, 2014
Greenwood Gaming and Entertainment has been granted a renewal of its Category 1 casino operator’s license by the PA Gaming Control Board.
Pennsylvania becomes fourth US state to approve online gambling
October 26, 2017
Mohegan Sun Pocono fined $1m; PA’s satellite casinos a hard sell
December 14, 2017
New Hampshire iLottery offers draw tickets, instant-win games
September 19, 2018
Pennsylvania mini-casino license auctions bringing in the bucks
January 25, 2018