Tag Archives: greenwood gaming
- Parx Casino seeks one-‘skin’ limit for Pennsylvania gambling sites
February 8, 2018
Pennsylvania's market-leading Parx Casino wants state to limit online gambling licensees to just one 'skin' to prevent a "sublicensing regime."
- Pennsylvania mini-casino license auctions bringing in the bucks
January 25, 2018
Pennsylvania's second auction for its satellite casino licenses won by Stadium Gaming, whose $40.1m bid beat out three other parties.
- SugarHouse drops lawsuit holding up South Philly casino
November 1, 2017
Stadium Casino LLP's long-delayed South Philadelphia casino project is a go after SugarHouse Casino operators dropped their legal challenge.
- Parx Casino gets casino license renewed; Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board approves fines on casinos
November 21, 2014
Greenwood Gaming and Entertainment has been granted a renewal of its Category 1 casino operator’s license by the PA Gaming Control Board.
- Cordish/Greenwood JV wins Philadelphia’s second casino license
November 18, 2014
Stadium Casino LLC, the JV of Cordish Gaming and Greenwood Gaming and Entertainment, awarded Philadelphia's second casino license.
- Parx launch Play4Fun social casino as Fitch warns of social gaming threat
July 25, 2014
Parx Casino launches Williams Interactive-powered Play4Fun social casino; Fitch Ratings warns that social gaming poses threat to casino biz.
Pennsylvania mini-casino license auctions bringing in the bucks
January 25, 2018
GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
September 28, 2017
Scientific Games to acquire NYX Gaming Group for C$775m
September 20, 2017