Tag Archives: greece
- Hard Rock officially out of the race for Greece’s Hellinikon casino
21 January 2020
Greece notifies Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment of acceptance of bid for Hellinikon casino license, leaving Hard Rock Int'l pondering legal challenge.
- Hard Rock isn’t giving up on Greece’s Hellinikon casino license
17 January 2020
US casino operator Hard Rock International says it won't accept defeat in its bid to win the casino license at Greece's Hellinikon integrated resort.
- Greece rejects Hard Rock Int’l casino license bid
14 January 2020
Greece's Hellenic Gaming Commission votes to disqualify Hard Rock International's bid for the sole Hellinikon casino license on technical grounds.
- Greece submits iGaming regulations to European Commission
8 January 2020
The new regulations include license fees and maximum stakes for some types of bets.
- Greece seeks workaround for Hellinikon casino license delay
23 December 2019
Greece hopes to find a way to get construction underway of Hellinikon integrated resort project despite delays in determining casino license recipient.
- Greek gov’t seeks €100m in social security payments from casinos
18 December 2019
Greek government seeks €100m in overdue social security payments from its land-based casino operators under threat of license revocation.
Greece’s new online gambling licenses to be made available in October
17 September 2016
Greece to launch casino tender for €8b Hellinikon resort project
23 February 2018
Greece finally unveils new online gambling licensing plans
10 September 2018
Report urges Greece to stick with 35% online gambling tax
30 January 2018
Greece’s Loutraki casino wins major back-tax fight with gov’t
24 January 2018