Tag Archives: greece
- Greece opens consultation on Hellinikon resort casino license
August 13, 2018
Greece gaming regulators open public consultation on the tender for the sole casino license at the Hellinikon integrated resort project.
- Greek casinos see fewer visitors, but online blacklist a mob scene
July 26, 2018
Greece's nine casinos report fewer visitors spending less money, while online gambling blacklist swells by nearly 1,100 new entries.
- Aruze Gaming expands presence in Cyprus, Greece
July 4, 2018
Gaming device maker Aruze Gaming America Inc. is expanding its presence in the European continent after bagging gaming licenses in Cyprus and Greece.
- Greek regulator faces pressure to launch $9B Hellinikon casino tender
July 3, 2018
HGC is being pressured to make a casino tender on or before August 30 in order for Greece to move ahead with the long-delayed €8 billion Hellinikon project.
- OPAP’s new online betting site won’t be ready by World Cup
June 5, 2018
Greek betting and lottery operator reports profit up one-fifth in Q1 but online sports betting platform won't be ready in time for the FIFA World Cup.
- Greek gambling revenue increases thanks to VLTs
April 26, 2018
Legalizing video lottery terminals in Greece has resulted in considerable revenues for the state's coffers.
Greece’s new online gambling licenses to be made available in October
September 17, 2016
Greece to launch casino tender for €8b Hellinikon resort project
February 23, 2018
Greece hits GVC Holdings with €187m back-tax demand
January 25, 2018
Report urges Greece to stick with 35% online gambling tax
January 30, 2018
Greece’s Loutraki casino wins major back-tax fight with gov’t
January 24, 2018