Tag Archives: greece
- OPAP revenue jumps as pace of VLT rollout accelerates
November 15, 2017
Greek betting and lottery operator OPAP sees revenue jump thanks to strong betting operations and the accelerated rollout of its new VLT operations.
- Report: Greek gov’t to cut casino slots, gaming table taxes
October 10, 2017
Sources in the Greek Economy Ministry say the government plans to table legislation that would cut tax rates on casino slot machines and gaming tables.
- OPAP profits fall one-third on costs of new product rollouts
September 14, 2017
Greek betting and lottery operator OPAP reports Q2 profits down one-third as revenue falls and costs rise due to new VLT and SSBT product rollouts.
- Greece wants to slash OPAP VLTs to 25,000
August 7, 2017
Greek authorities are looking to cut the number of video lottery terminals (VLTs) that gaming monopoly OPAP operates in the country.
- OPAP profit plunges one-fifth as Greek taxman takes bigger bite
March 29, 2017
Greek betting and lottery operator OPAP reports 2016 profits down nearly one-fifth after Greek government boosted tax take from 30% to 35%.
- OPAP announces trio of new gaming technology deals
February 1, 2017
Greek gaming operator OPAP announces trio of tech deals, BetGenius for online sports betting, Playtech for retail betting and Novomatic for lotteries.
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Greece’s new online gambling licenses to be made available in October
September 17, 2016
Mor Weizer: Trends are shifting toward regulated markets
April 26, 2017
Black-market Asian online ops drive Playtech’s H1 gains
August 24, 2017