Tag Archives: greece
- Greek gov’t vows ‘no more delays’ on Hellinikon casino tender
August 5, 2019
Greece's Development and Investment Minister Adonis Georgiadis meets with two casino firms, vows no more delays for Hellinikon casino tender.
- Greece’s Hellinikon casino tender deadline now September 30
July 29, 2019
The Hellenic Gaming Commission pushes back the casino tender deadline for the Hellinikon integrated resort project to September 30.
- New Greek gov’t promises swift action on Hellinikon casino project
July 23, 2019
Greece's new government vows fast action on stalled Hellinikon casino project, while Greek court dismisses legal objections from local residents.
- Sazka Group in €2b bid for Greek lottery & betting giant OPAP
July 9, 2019
Czech gaming operator Sazka Group makes €2b bid for the 67% of Greek lottery and betting operator OPAP it doesn't already own.
- Mohegan Gaming names Greek partner for Hellinikon casino bid
July 4, 2019
Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment partners with construction firm GEK Terna to bid on lone casino license at Greece's Hellinikon integrated resort project.
- Greece to delay choosing a casino operator for Hellinikon project
June 18, 2019
Greece’s Prime Minister, Alexis Tsipras, just ordered a snap election that will most likely delay the bidding process on the Hellinikon project.
Greece to launch casino tender for €8b Hellinikon resort project
February 23, 2018
Greece’s new online gambling licenses to be made available in October
September 17, 2016
Greece finally unveils new online gambling licensing plans
September 10, 2018
Report urges Greece to stick with 35% online gambling tax
January 30, 2018
Greece’s Loutraki casino wins major back-tax fight with gov’t
January 24, 2018