Tag Archives: Great Canadian Gaming Corp
- Great Canadian Gaming venture snaps up lucrative OLG deal to operate Toronto casinos
August 9, 2017
Shares in Great Canadian Gaming Corp. (GCGC) soared on news that it won a bid to run three gambling facilities in Ontario. On Tuesday, the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation announced that it has selected Ontario Gaming GTA LP (OGGLP), a joint venture between GCGC and private equity firm Brookfield...
- Regulator halts Great Canadian Gaming Corp trading ahead of OLG award
August 8, 2017
Canadian securities regulators have suspended the trading of Great Canadian Gaming Corp’s (GCGC) stocks ahead of the awarding of the control of gambling operations in Ontario. GCGC is one of the three remaining gambling operators vying for the control of the Greater Toronto Area’s (GTA) gambling operations. Malaysian-based conglomerate Genting...
- OLG picks Bally Technologies as systems provider; BCLC inks extension with Great Canadian Gaming
September 5, 2014
The Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) announced a new deal with slots machine maker Bally Technologies. The deal will be beneficial for both companies. OLG will use Bally Technologies' central casino gaming system solution. This allows OLG to move forward with its modernization plans throughout the province in compliance...
- Vegas hotel and casino gets license recommendation; New York casino applicant disqualified
August 8, 2014
The $415 million SLS Las Vegas hotel and casino received a recommendation for licensing approval from the Nevada Gaming Control Board, paving the way for the operators of the new Las Vegas resort to receive final approval from the Nevada Gaming Commission on August 21. Regulators approved the license application...
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas Welcomes the Newest Addition to their Family, Hard Rock Casino Vancouver
July 4, 2013
LAS VEGAS (July 3, 2013) – Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas is pleased to welcome Hard Rock Casino Vancouver to the Hard Rock Hotel and Hard Rock Casino (HRHH) family and looks forward to the unveiling later this year. Reputable for its unrivaled offerings influenced by the love...
- Proponents of Oregon casino abandon campaign, cites lack of support as reason
October 18, 2012
Knowing that they had an uphill battle it front of them, proponents of putting up the first non-tribal casino in Oregon still pushed forward with their campaign, all in an effort to drum up enough support to convince voters to pass two measures that would essentially approve the state's first...