Tag Archives: Great Canadian Gaming Corp
- BC casinos’ biggest high-rollers include housewives, students
January 9, 2018
Internal documents show that British Columbia casinos' top VIP gamblers include housewives and students with no obvious source of income.
- British Columbia gov’t shut down investigative body after it asked to examine casino transactions
October 24, 2017
Documents reveal that British Columbia gov't shut down a gaming investigative body when it asked to probe suspicious casino transactions.
- Great Canadian Gaming reacts to River Rock money laundering talk
October 23, 2017
Great Canadian Gaming Corp pushes back against media reports of sketchy VIP financial transactions at its River Rock casino in Vancouver.
- Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
October 16, 2017
A recently uncovered audit claims British Columbia casinos are allowing Chinese VIPs to 'refine' dirty money through gambling activity.
- Canada’s financial watchdog reviewing BCLC casino money laundering report
September 28, 2017
Canada's federal financial watchdog is reviewing the formerly-buried report into money laundering at British Columbia Lottery Corporation casinos.
- Great Canadian Gaming venture snaps up lucrative OLG deal to operate Toronto casinos
August 9, 2017
Shares in Great Canadian Gaming Corp. (GCGC) soared on news that it won a bid to run three gambling facilities in Ontario.
BC gov’t accused of burying casino money laundering report
September 22, 2017
British Columbia to pay casinos more to ensure AML compliance
November 24, 2017