Tag Archives: Grant Govertsen
- Macau grants SJM and MGM extensions to 2022
March 15, 2019
In an expected move, the government of Macau has approved the extension of SJM Holdings and MGM China Holdings gaming concessions until June 26, 2022.
- Union Gaming: High-quality IRs to put India on the gaming map
August 6, 2018
Goa is poised to become one of Asia gambling industry’s crown jewels under a new regulation that will bring an end to floating casinos.
- Mass market drives Macau casino growth in Q2
July 16, 2018
Macau casinos ample financial fuel in the second quarter of 2018 as casino gross gaming revenue of VIPs growth rate hovered near the low double digits.
- Macau casino GGR slowdown extends into June
July 2, 2018
Casino gross gaming revenue (GGR) in Macau grew at a moderate pace in June, much to the disappointment of gaming analysts.
- Russian tax plan to weigh heavy on Summit Ascent: Union Gaming
November 29, 2017
Summit Ascent is bracing itself for the Russian Duma’s plans to hike gaming taxes throughout the Russian Federation by next year.
- Japan throwing casino plan under the bus with restrictive process: Analyst
July 18, 2017
The Japanese government is nipping the casino industry’s full potential in the bud with its restrictive regulatory framework even before it blooms.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017
Japanese porn stars big draw for rich Chinese businessmen in Macau
January 29, 2015