Tag Archives: Grant Govertsen
- Grant Govertsen: Macau can count on the mass market
August 5, 2019
While VIP players are slipping away, Govertsen is sure that the mass market will continue to grow.
- Macau grants SJM and MGM extensions to 2022
March 15, 2019
In an expected move, the government of Macau has approved the extension of SJM Holdings and MGM China Holdings gaming concessions until June 26, 2022.
- Union Gaming: High-quality IRs to put India on the gaming map
August 6, 2018
Goa is poised to become one of Asia gambling industry’s crown jewels under a new regulation that will bring an end to floating casinos.
- Mass market drives Macau casino growth in Q2
July 16, 2018
Macau casinos ample financial fuel in the second quarter of 2018 as casino gross gaming revenue of VIPs growth rate hovered near the low double digits.
- Macau casino GGR slowdown extends into June
July 2, 2018
Casino gross gaming revenue (GGR) in Macau grew at a moderate pace in June, much to the disappointment of gaming analysts.
- Russian tax plan to weigh heavy on Summit Ascent: Union Gaming
November 29, 2017
Summit Ascent is bracing itself for the Russian Duma’s plans to hike gaming taxes throughout the Russian Federation by next year.
Russia seizes bricks of cocaine featuring Bet365 logo
June 12, 2019