Tag Archives: Grant Govertsen
- Union Gaming: High-quality IRs to put India on the gaming map
August 6, 2018
Goa is poised to become one of Asia gambling industry’s crown jewels under a new regulation that will bring an end to floating casinos.
- Mass market drives Macau casino growth in Q2
July 16, 2018
Macau casinos ample financial fuel in the second quarter of 2018 as casino gross gaming revenue of VIPs growth rate hovered near the low double digits.
- Macau casino GGR slowdown extends into June
July 2, 2018
Casino gross gaming revenue (GGR) in Macau grew at a moderate pace in June, much to the disappointment of gaming analysts.
- Russian tax plan to weigh heavy on Summit Ascent: Union Gaming
November 29, 2017
Summit Ascent is bracing itself for the Russian Duma’s plans to hike gaming taxes throughout the Russian Federation by next year.
- Japan throwing casino plan under the bus with restrictive process: Analyst
July 18, 2017
The Japanese government is nipping the casino industry’s full potential in the bud with its restrictive regulatory framework even before it blooms.
- Macau mulls amending terms for casino concession renewal process
July 11, 2017
A possible “refreshment” of gaming rights is on the horizon for Macau’s current concessionaires and sub-concessionaires.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018