Tag Archives: Grant Govertsen
- Russian tax plan to weigh heavy on Summit Ascent: Union Gaming
November 29, 2017
Summit Ascent is bracing itself for the Russian Duma’s plans to hike gaming taxes throughout the Russian Federation by next year.
- Japan throwing casino plan under the bus with restrictive process: Analyst
July 18, 2017
The Japanese government is nipping the casino industry’s full potential in the bud with its restrictive regulatory framework even before it blooms.
- Macau mulls amending terms for casino concession renewal process
July 11, 2017
A possible “refreshment” of gaming rights is on the horizon for Macau’s current concessionaires and sub-concessionaires.
- Grant Govertsen: Mass segment poses lesser political risk
June 14, 2017
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Stephanie Raquel, analyst Grant Govertsen of Union Gaming gives his insight on Macau’s recovery.
- Macau’s May casino GGR beats analyst expectations
June 1, 2017
Macau’s casino gross gaming revenue (GGR) pulled yet another surprise after it grew by 23.7 percent year-on-year in May.
- Grant Govertsen: The Philippine gaming market is on fire
May 31, 2017
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Stephanie Raquel, Grant Govertsen of Union Gaming gives his insights on the Asia-Pacific regional gaming market.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017