Tag Archives: grand korea leisure
- Grand Korea Leisure’s sales slump continues
March 8, 2019
Grand Korea Leisure continues to see its sales slide, and they don’t seem to have any plans to turn it around.
- Grand Korea Leisure sees income drop 50% in final quarter
February 15, 2019
Grand Korea Leisure continues to see its income drop, and it’s fair to wonder how long before they make a big change.
- Kangwon Land, Grand Korea Leisure see Q3 profits plunge
November 13, 2018
South Korea's Kangwon Land and Grand Korea Leisure both report Q3 profits down more than one-fifth from the same period last year.
- Grand Korea Leisure sees revenue slip in September
October 19, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure (GKL), the South Korean casino operator, saw its sales number slip in September.
- South Korea’s Paradise City hopes to wow with second phase opening
September 13, 2018
South Korea's only major integrated resort casino Paradise City preps Phase II launch, including raft of new non-gaming amenities.
- South Korea mint creating casino chips
September 5, 2018
The South Korean Minting and Security Printing Corp. will mint casino chips using advanced technology designed to prevent forgery.
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
February 9, 2018
Paradise casino sales climb to $49.5M in March
April 4, 2018