Tag Archives: grand korea leisure
- Kangwon Land, Grand Korea Leisure see Q3 profits plunge
November 13, 2018
South Korea's Kangwon Land and Grand Korea Leisure both report Q3 profits down more than one-fifth from the same period last year.
- Grand Korea Leisure sees revenue slip in September
October 19, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure (GKL), the South Korean casino operator, saw its sales number slip in September.
- South Korea’s Paradise City hopes to wow with second phase opening
September 13, 2018
South Korea's only major integrated resort casino Paradise City preps Phase II launch, including raft of new non-gaming amenities.
- South Korea mint creating casino chips
September 5, 2018
The South Korean Minting and Security Printing Corp. will mint casino chips using advanced technology designed to prevent forgery.
- Grand Korea Leisure net income jumps 76.2% in H1 2018
August 7, 2018
Lady Luck smiled at South Korean casino operator Grand Korea Leisure Ltd. in the second quarter of 2018 as the company’s net income jumped 76.2 percent.
- Grand Korea Leisure posts strong casino revenues in H1 2018
July 10, 2018
Casino revenues of South Korean casino operator Grand Korea Leisure (GKL) grew by 4.1 percent in the first half of 2018.
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
February 9, 2018
Paradise casino sales climb to $49.5M in March
April 4, 2018