Tag Archives: grand korea leisure
- South Korea’s Paradise City hopes to wow with second phase opening
September 13, 2018
South Korea's only major integrated resort casino Paradise City preps Phase II launch, including raft of new non-gaming amenities.
- South Korea mint creating casino chips
September 5, 2018
The South Korean Minting and Security Printing Corp. will mint casino chips using advanced technology designed to prevent forgery.
- Grand Korea Leisure net income jumps 76.2% in H1 2018
August 7, 2018
Lady Luck smiled at South Korean casino operator Grand Korea Leisure Ltd. in the second quarter of 2018 as the company’s net income jumped 76.2 percent.
- Grand Korea Leisure posts strong casino revenues in H1 2018
July 10, 2018
Casino revenues of South Korean casino operator Grand Korea Leisure (GKL) grew by 4.1 percent in the first half of 2018.
- Strong table game results lift GKL May casino sales
June 11, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure Co. Ltd. (GKL) recorded a 16.7 percent growth in its casino sales in May.
- Grand Korea Leisure casinos ink crypto deal with Dragon Inc
March 8, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure ink deal to use Dragon Corp's Dragon Blockchain platform and Dragon Coin token in its Seven Luck Casino VIP rooms.
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Zeroedge crypto casino will likely live down to its name
February 4, 2018
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018