Tag Archives: grand korea leisure
- Strong table game results lift GKL May casino sales
June 11, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure Co. Ltd. (GKL) recorded a 16.7 percent growth in its casino sales in May.
- Grand Korea Leisure casinos ink crypto deal with Dragon Inc
March 8, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure ink deal to use Dragon Corp's Dragon Blockchain platform and Dragon Coin token in its Seven Luck Casino VIP rooms.
- Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
February 9, 2018
Net profit of South Korea’s second largest foreigners-only casino operator Grand Korea Leisure (GKL) plunged by 29.7 percent in 2017.
- Grand Korea Leisure getting beat up at home and abroad
August 3, 2017
Grand Korea Leisure's three casinos suffering from China's restriction on group tours to South Korea and new competition from Paradise City resort.
- Grand Korea Leisure Q1 net income plunges 34.7%
May 12, 2017
Grand Korea Leisure (GKL) saw its net income drop by 34.7 percent in the first quarter of the year as fewer high rollers flew to the country to gamble.
- Paradise’s Japanese VIPs can’t make up for Chinese MIAs
February 10, 2017
Paradise Co Ltd sees Q4 profits tumble as Paradise City resort's completion costs bite deep, while Grand Korea Leisure sees Q4 profits soar.
Tensions in Asia propel bitcoin past $4,000 to new milestone
August 14, 2017
Kangwon Land casino paying problem gamblers to stay away
March 24, 2017
Cyberattack cripples Korean bitcoin exchange Bithumb
July 6, 2017
South Korea probes Coinone crypto exchange’s margin trades
January 10, 2018