Tag Archives: grand korea leisure
- South Korean casino operators report varying third quarter results
12 November 2019
Kangwon Land saw a positive third quarter while Grand Korea Leisure is really starting to struggle.
- Grand Korea Leisure third quarter profits down despite sales increase
11 November 2019
The South Korean casino operator has seen a decrease in sales that they have yet to explain, worrying onlookers.
- Grand Korea Leisure able to turn things around in July
8 August 2019
GKL was able to report an increase in sales of 11.4% year-on-year as it reached $33.8 million which was a 5.5% increase over June’s performance.
- South Korea’s GKL continues slump
9 July 2019
Despite a slight increase in its casino activity last month, it wasn’t enough for Grand Korea Leisure Co. Ltd. (GKL) to report a positive first half of 2019.
- Grand Korea Leisure’s Q1 casino profits halve as slide continues
9 May 2019
Grand Korea Leisure reports revenue falling 10.5% in Q1 while profits more than halve as the foreigners-only casino operator's slide continues.
- Grand Korea Leisure’s sales slump continues
8 March 2019
Grand Korea Leisure continues to see its sales slide, and they don’t seem to have any plans to turn it around.
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
9 February 2018