Tag Archives: Global Gaming
- Global Gaming signs sportsbook deal with Kambi Group
August 29, 2018
Global Gaming has signed a multi-year deal with Kambi Group to provide its sportsbook platform and associated services.
- Yggdrasil signs Global Gaming deal
February 26, 2018
Yggdrasil Gaming has added another operator to its roster with the announcement of a deal with Global Gaming.
- Global Gaming strengthens senior team with new Head of Affiliates appointment
November 1, 2017
Global Gaming has bolstered its affiliate department with the appointment of Elaine Gardiner as the new Head of Affiliates.
- Global Gaming appoints new Head of Compliance
October 13, 2017
Global Gaming has appointed Nigel Balcarres as the company’s new Head of Compliance for its ever-expanding Malta operations.
- Ninja Casino unveils major marketing push in Scandinavia
October 4, 2017
Global Gaming has rolled out a brand new multi-media advertising campaign for its award-winning flagship Ninja Casino brand.
- Global Gaming hires Betsson’s former head of platform
July 6, 2017
Global Gaming has significantly strengthened its executive team with the appointment of Mark Wadsworth to support the company’s recent expansion in Malta.
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
Finnish teen, parents stole €250k from Malta online casino
August 21, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017