Tag Archives: Global Gaming
- Ninja Casino’s Swedish license yanked due to AML, social failures
June 17, 2019
Sweden's gambling regulator revokes license held by Global Gaming (Ninja Casino) over serious failures in AML and social responsibility obligations.
- Global Gaming’s Head of Affiliates Elaine Gardiner victorious at Women in Gaming Diversity Awards
May 17, 2019
Elaine Gardiner has cemented her position as one of the industry’s rising stars after being named Innovator of the Year at the Women in Gaming Diversity Awards 2019.
- Global Gaming CEO Joacim Möller out after Swedish struggles
April 30, 2019
Online casino operator Global Gaming appoints Tobias Fagerlund as acting CEO after parting ways with Joacim Möller following Swedish market struggles.
- Global Gaming deepens cooperation with payment services provider Trustly
March 6, 2019
Global Gaming’s subsidiary SafeEnt Ltd has entered into an agreement to deepen the collaboration with payment services provider Trustly.
- Kindred Group gambling brands Sweden’s 2nd biggest advertiser
January 29, 2019
The Kindred Group's gambling brands -- including Unibet and MariaCasino -- rank second on 2018's list of Sweden's top-spending advertisers.
- Global Gaming crowned operator of the year at EGR Nordics awards
January 25, 2019
The EGR Nordics Awards recognise successful and innovative online gaming companies operating in the Nordic region.
Kindred Group gambling brands Sweden’s 2nd biggest advertiser
January 29, 2019
Global Gaming enters into agreement with payment provider Zimpler
December 24, 2018
NetEnt sacks 55 staff to “increase profitability and competitiveness”
December 12, 2018
Ninja Casino unveils major marketing push in Scandinavia
October 4, 2017