Tag Archives: Genting
- Genting HK to sell huge chunk of cruise business
August 8, 2019
Genting Hong Kong has reportedly agreed to see as much as 35% of its operations to a company owned by TPG Darting, Ltd.
- Genting Singapore sees revenue increase, but profit decrease
August 5, 2019
Genting Singapore's revenue climbed 13.6% compared to the same period last year, reaching $460.63 million but they would like to see more.
- Michael Goh named new president of Dream Cruises
August 2, 2019
Michael Goh will be counted on to bring his decades of experience to Dream Cruises line.
- Resorts World Genting might open theme park in 2020
July 25, 2019
After Walt Disney and Twenty-First Century Fox pulled out a cointract to build a theme park at Resorts World Genting, but this didn't stop to keep things moving.
- Genting Malaysia backs off of tax appeal
June 24, 2019
Genting Malaysia’s board has agreed to withdraw its request the country’s government to launch a judicial review of the tax incentives.
- Genting Malaysia profit drops 25% in Q1
May 24, 2019
The casino operator saw its profits drop more than 25% year-on-year, despite reporting higher revenue.
Disney, Fox: Genting lawsuit has no merit
November 30, 2018
Genting loses to Jocs for new casino in Andorra
July 2, 2018
Genting eyes casino resort in Philippines’ Boracay Island
March 20, 2018
Genting Malaysia may lose $274M on Mass. casino bet
May 23, 2017