Tag Archives: Genting
- Genting loses to Jocs for new casino in Andorra
July 2, 2018
Jocs SA, also known as Joc Privat, has secured the coveted license to build a casino in the Spanish region of Andorra.
- Genting Hong Kong to dispose remaining Norwegian Cruise shares
June 18, 2018
Genting Hong Kong is disposing all of its remaining shares in Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. as it beefs up its financial coffers for new investments.
- Genting Malaysia Q1 net profit soars to $86M
May 25, 2018
Casino operator Genting Malaysia Berhad (Genting BHD) managed to pull a 15.8 percent net profit growth in the first three months of 2018.
- Genting eyes Andorra’s first casino license
May 22, 2018
Genting has placed a $164.6m bid for an integrated resort in Andorra, matched by Cirsa out of Catalan.
- VIPs lift Genting Singapore Q1 2018 net profit to $162.3M
May 11, 2018
Net profit of casino operator Genting Singapore Plc accelerated by almost 20 percent in the first quarter of 2018 as high rollers return to Singapore.
- Genting BHD itching to get a hold of Japan casino license
April 10, 2018
Malaysia-listed conglomerate Genting BHD is continuously building up its financial war chest as it anticipates a tight bidding for Japan’s casino license.
Malaysia to amend laws to curb online gambling
October 24, 2017
Genting Singapore marks Japan presence with new office
September 21, 2017
Genting Malaysia earnings to rebound in 2018: Maybank
January 18, 2018