Tag Archives: Genting
- Resorts World Catskills goes private to avoid bankruptcy
15 November 2019
Resorts World Catskills will be taken private once the deal is signed between the property’s owner, Empire Resorts, and Genting Malaysia.
- Genting Singapore reports significant profit decline in third quarter
8 November 2019
With gambling revenue down, Genting Singapore’s overall profits have declined significantly.
- Genting Hong Kong ready to set sail with gambling cruises
1 November 2019
Genting Hong Kong (Genting HK) has its sights on deeper water as it plans on rolling out a fleet of cruise ships.
- LeoVegas sells Authentic Gaming live dealer to Genting for €15m
30 October 2019
Online casino operator LeoVegas sells its live dealer Authentic Gaming subsidiary to Malaysian gaming operator Genting for €15m.
- Genting Malaysia claims Empire merger lawsuit “without merit”
18 October 2019
Genting told shareholders they have nothing to fear, and that they would defend their proposed Empire Resorts merger.
- Genting Bhd’s rising profits allow interim dividend
17 October 2019
The Casino operator has been doing very well, and good enough to pay an extra dividend for shareholders.
Genting loses to Jocs for new casino in Andorra
2 July 2018
Genting Hong Kong trims losses in 2017
5 February 2018
Genting sells out of The Star; is Crown buying in?
14 July 2017