Tag Archives: Genting
- Genting Hong Kong trims losses in 2017
February 5, 2018
Casino operator Genting Hong Kong Ltd. has narrowed its consolidated net loss for 2017 after disposing its stakes in cruise operator.
- Genting Malaysia earnings to rebound in 2018: Maybank
January 18, 2018
Genting Malaysia BHD may see its profits rise in 2018 on the back of stabilizing VIP win rates and gaming volumes, according to analysts.
- Miami commission approves bay site lease for Genting marina project
January 4, 2018
Resorts World Miami LLC will finally be able to move ahead with its plan to build a world-class marina after Miami agreed to lease the bayfront bottomlands.
- Influx of Indian tourists seen after Resorts World Genting revamp
December 12, 2017
Genting Malaysia BHD is eyeing to bring in more tourists to its RWG casino resort once the redevelopment of the gambling facility is completed.
- Higher expenses pulls down Genting BHD Q3 earnings
November 24, 2017
Net profit of Malaysian conglomerate Genting Malaysia BHD shrank to MYR191.1 million (US$46.5 million) in the third quarter of 2017.
- Genting Singapore raised $175M Samurai bonds
October 26, 2017
Casino operator Genting Singapore’s five-year Samurai bonds yield Y20 billion ($175 million) after its recent issuance in the market, Nikkei reported.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017
bitFlyer rolls out Visa-powered Bitcoin prepaid card in Japan
October 10, 2017
Weakening Japanese yen could lead to bitcoin price surge
April 25, 2017