Tag Archives: genting hong kong
- Genting Hong Kong exits Singapore bourse
October 4, 2017
Genting Hong Kong is exiting the Singapore Stock Exchange as the holding company consolidates trading in order to tap potential Chinese investors.
- Genting Hong Kong trims down stake in Norwegian Cruise Line
August 14, 2017
Genting Hong Kong has agreed to sell 3.29 percent of its stake in Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH) to third party investors.
- A tale of two Gentings: Singapore soars, Hong Kong sinks
August 3, 2017
Genting Hong Kong says its cruise casino business remains strong despite expected $220m loss in H1; Genting Singapore grows for third straight quarter.
- Genting Dream cruise makes maiden voyage to Japan’s Okinawa
April 10, 2017
Genting’s cruise line has finally made its way to Japan.Genting Dream is the first ship of Genting Hong Kong Ltd’s Dream Cruises brand.
- Genting HK closer to increasing stake in Echo Entertainment
September 4, 2015
After more than three years of waiting, Genting HK has finally received regulatory approval to increase its stake in Echo Entertainment.
- Norwegian cruise line stake sale boosts Genting Hong Kong H1 profit
August 21, 2015
Genting Hong Kong Ltd. posted profit for the six months to June 30, attributable to stake sale and one-off accounting gain.
Mandalay Bay contractor bags Resorts World Las Vegas project
October 17, 2017