Tag Archives: genting hong kong
- Genting Hong Kong cuts salaries to avoid further coronavirus losses
16 March 2020
COVID-19 has forced many businesses to take drastic measures in order to keep from sinking.
- Genting Hong Kong ready to set sail with gambling cruises
1 November 2019
Genting Hong Kong (Genting HK) has its sights on deeper water as it plans on rolling out a fleet of cruise ships.
- Genting HK to sell huge chunk of cruise business
8 August 2019
Genting Hong Kong has reportedly agreed to see as much as 35% of its operations to a company owned by TPG Darting, Ltd.
- Genting Hong Kong sells off remaining stake in Norwegian Cruise Line
5 December 2018
Genting Hong Kong (Genting HK) has shipped off the remainder of its stake in cruise operator Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCLH).
- Genting HK to offer cruises outside Asia in 2019
13 September 2018
Casino cruise ship operator Genting Hong Kong Group announced plans for its cruises to go beyond Asian waters starting in 2019.
- Genting HK first-half losses down 30% year on year
28 August 2018
Genting Hong Kong Group posted a $141.3-million loss for the first half of the year, 30% lower than last year’s loss for the same period.