Tag Archives: genting hong kong
- Genting Hong Kong sells off remaining stake in Norwegian Cruise Line
December 5, 2018
Genting Hong Kong (Genting HK) has shipped off the remainder of its stake in cruise operator Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCLH).
- Genting HK to offer cruises outside Asia in 2019
September 13, 2018
Casino cruise ship operator Genting Hong Kong Group announced plans for its cruises to go beyond Asian waters starting in 2019.
- Genting HK first-half losses down 30% year on year
August 28, 2018
Genting Hong Kong Group posted a $141.3-million loss for the first half of the year, 30% lower than last year’s loss for the same period.
- Genting Hong Kong trims losses in H1 FY18
July 31, 2018
Business of Genting Hong Kong sailed smoothly in the first half of 2018, resulting in the company expecting its net loss to go down by at least 17 percent.
- Genting HK signs million-dollar deal with Finnish firm for ship fixtures
June 28, 2018
Almaco Group Oy will be responsible for outfitting Genting HK's new ships with fixtures and equipment.
- Genting Hong Kong to dispose remaining Norwegian Cruise shares
June 18, 2018
Genting Hong Kong is disposing all of its remaining shares in Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. as it beefs up its financial coffers for new investments.
Genting loses to Jocs for new casino in Andorra
July 2, 2018
Genting eyes casino resort in Philippines’ Boracay Island
March 20, 2018
Genting sells out of The Star; is Crown buying in?
July 14, 2017
Genting Hong Kong trims losses in 2017
February 5, 2018