Tag Archives: Gauselmann Group
- Novomatic follows Gauselmann’s online casino exit from Germany
January 9, 2018
Austrian gaming operator Novomatic orders German-facing online casino sites to stop using its products, following similar move by Gauselmann Group.
- Cashpoint boosts Danish retail presence via Tipico deal
August 31, 2017
Gauselmann Group's Austrian sports betting subsidiary Cashpoint acquires Danish retail operations of German betting operator Tipico.
- GameAccount Network, Optimal Payments, Gauselmann Spain rebranding plans
September 8, 2015
GameAccount Network to rebrand as GAN; Optimal Payments to rebrand as Paysafe Group; Gauselmann's Spanish division renamed Merkur Dosniha.
- Merkur Gaming CEO Jens Halle dies suddenly of chest infection
May 21, 2015
Jens Halle, CEO of Gauselmann Group subsidiary Merkur Gaming, dies suddenly of chest infection at age of 58.
- Merkur Gaming appoints new CEO; AGEM announces new officials
January 15, 2015
Jens Halle as the new CEO of Merkur Gaming effective January 1 ; Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers latest line up of officials.
- Hindus upset at use of Shiva on slots game; edict signs deal with LeoVegas
December 8, 2014
Hindu communities upset at Hindu god Shiva themed slot; Edict signs deal w/ LeoVegas.