Tag Archives: Gauselmann Group
- Cashpoint boosts Danish retail presence via Tipico deal
August 31, 2017
Gauselmann Group's Austrian sports betting subsidiary Cashpoint acquires Danish retail operations of German betting operator Tipico.
- GameAccount Network, Optimal Payments, Gauselmann Spain rebranding plans
September 8, 2015
GameAccount Network to rebrand as GAN; Optimal Payments to rebrand as Paysafe Group; Gauselmann's Spanish division renamed Merkur Dosniha.
- Merkur Gaming CEO Jens Halle dies suddenly of chest infection
May 21, 2015
Jens Halle, CEO of Gauselmann Group subsidiary Merkur Gaming, dies suddenly of chest infection at age of 58.
- Merkur Gaming appoints new CEO; AGEM announces new officials
January 15, 2015
Jens Halle as the new CEO of Merkur Gaming effective January 1 ; Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers latest line up of officials.
- Hindus upset at use of Shiva on slots game; edict signs deal with LeoVegas
December 8, 2014
Hindu communities upset at Hindu god Shiva themed slot; Edict signs deal w/ LeoVegas.
- Gauselmann Group, Casino Baden AG win casino concession in Austria
June 30, 2014
Development of Grand Casino Vienna is expected to begin immediately with a timeline for completion set for at least 12 months.
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
Vienna International Gaming Expo (ViGE) 2017 day 1 recap
March 21, 2017
Vienna International Gaming Expo (ViGE) 2017 day 2 recap
March 22, 2017
Vienna International Gaming Expo (ViGE) 2017 day 3 recap
March 23, 2017
Melco Crown ramps up hiring for City of Dreams Manila
April 15, 2014