Tag Archives: gaming table cap
- Grand Lisboa will push number of Macau gaming tables to record levels
April 12, 2018
From now until the end of Macau's gaming table cap period, an additional 1,892 tables could make their way into casinos.
- Macau grants 15 new tables, 91 slot machines to Legend Palace
February 16, 2017
Hotel and casino operator Macau Legend Development has secured 15 extra gaming tables for its property at Macau Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Wynn Macau premieres new 25 gaming tables for 2017
January 20, 2017
Casino operator Wynn Macau has finally received the 25 extra gaming tables for its Cotai resort in Macau.
- Wynn Palace has yet to avail itself of 25 extra gambling tables
January 10, 2017
Officials of the DICJ are still waiting for Wynn Macau to request the 25 extra gambling tables for its Wynn Palace resort in Cotai.
- Parisian Macao poaches 310 gaming tables from other Sands properties
September 9, 2016
Las Vegas Sands' new Parisian Macao will open next week with 410 gaming tables, 310 of which will be borrowed from other Sands properties.
- Wynn Palace in Macau awarded only 150 gaming tables
August 12, 2016
Casino operator Wynn Resorts is all set to open its new Wynn Palace property in Macau, albeit with fewer gaming tables than expected.
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017