Tag Archives: gaming table cap
- SJM wants up to 500 new gaming tables for Cotai project
December 11, 2018
SJM Holdings has asked Macau’s government to authorize between 300 and 500 more gaming tables for the Grand Lisboa Palace casino.
- Melco’s Morpheus won’t get any new casino gaming tables
June 14, 2018
Melco Resorts & Entertainment's new Morpheus property in Macau won't get any new-to-market gaming tables, at least, not this year.
- Grand Lisboa will push number of Macau gaming tables to record levels
April 12, 2018
From now until the end of Macau's gaming table cap period, an additional 1,892 tables could make their way into casinos.
- Macau grants 15 new tables, 91 slot machines to Legend Palace
February 16, 2017
Hotel and casino operator Macau Legend Development has secured 15 extra gaming tables for its property at Macau Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Wynn Macau premieres new 25 gaming tables for 2017
January 20, 2017
Casino operator Wynn Macau has finally received the 25 extra gaming tables for its Cotai resort in Macau.
- Wynn Palace has yet to avail itself of 25 extra gambling tables
January 10, 2017
Officials of the DICJ are still waiting for Wynn Macau to request the 25 extra gambling tables for its Wynn Palace resort in Cotai.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018