Tag Archives: gaming and leisure properties
- Penn National Gaming, Pinnacle Entertainment merger rumors
October 6, 2017
The Wall Street Journal reports of ongoing merger talks between regional casino operators Penn National Gaming and Pinnacle Entertainment.
- Penn National Gaming acquires two more Mississippi casinos
March 28, 2017
Penn National Gaming inks deal to expand Mississippi casino presence with $44m deal for Bally’s Casino Tunica and Resorts Casino Tunica.
- Gaming and Leisure increases bid for Pinnacle’s real estate assets
July 8, 2015
Real estate investment trust GLPI raises its offer for Pinnacle Entertainment's real estate assets to about $5 billion.
- Pinnacle confirms talks with Gaming and Leisure Properties over possible Real Estate Assets sale
May 7, 2015
Pinnacle Entertainment confirmed Monday that it is in talks to sell its real estate assets to Gaming and Leisure Properties Inc.
- Pinnacle Shareholders Get a Huge Break, They Should Take GLPI’s “Hostile” Offer
April 7, 2015
Pinnacle Ent. shareholders saved by GLPI; Penn’s spinoff REIT got a little aggressive when it went directly to Pinnacle shareholders.
- Gaming and Leisure Properties offers to buy Pinnacle assets
March 10, 2015
Gaming and Leisure Properties announced that it had offered $4.1 billion to buy Pinnacle Entertainment's real estate assets.
Penn National Gaming, Pinnacle Entertainment merger rumors
October 6, 2017
Penn, Pinnacle and Boyd in US regional casino three-way deal
December 18, 2017
Penn National given go-ahead by regulators to acquire Pinnacle
August 31, 2018