Tag Archives: gaming and leisure properties
- Gaming and Leisure Properties reveals quarterly financial performance
4 November 2019
Billed as the first real estate investment trust to focus on the gaming industry, Gaming and Leisure Properties Inc. (GLPI) just released its third-quarter financials.
- Penn National Gaming, Pinnacle Entertainment merger rumors
6 October 2017
The Wall Street Journal reports of ongoing merger talks between regional casino operators Penn National Gaming and Pinnacle Entertainment.
- Penn National Gaming acquires two more Mississippi casinos
28 March 2017
Penn National Gaming inks deal to expand Mississippi casino presence with $44m deal for Bally’s Casino Tunica and Resorts Casino Tunica.
- Gaming and Leisure increases bid for Pinnacle’s real estate assets
8 July 2015
Real estate investment trust GLPI raises its offer for Pinnacle Entertainment's real estate assets to about $5 billion.
- Pinnacle confirms talks with Gaming and Leisure Properties over possible Real Estate Assets sale
7 May 2015
Pinnacle Entertainment confirmed Monday that it is in talks to sell its real estate assets to Gaming and Leisure Properties Inc.
- Pinnacle Shareholders Get a Huge Break, They Should Take GLPI’s “Hostile” Offer
7 April 2015
Pinnacle Ent. shareholders saved by GLPI; Penn’s spinoff REIT got a little aggressive when it went directly to Pinnacle shareholders.
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
14 March 2017