Tag Archives: Foxwoods Resort Casino
- Foxwoods posts 2.7% slots revenue growth in June
July 17, 2017
Slot-machine revenue of Foxwoods Resort Casino grew 2.7 percent in June as tourists from neighboring states trooped to Connecticut.
- Connecticut’s Foxwoods casino boosts brand with CT Lottery deal
June 20, 2017
Connecticut's Foxwoods Resort Casino teams with CT Lottery on new Foxwoods-branded High Roller scratch ticket as slots revenue continues to fall.
- GameCo’s video game gambling machines launch at Foxwoods
May 26, 2017
Skill-based games developer GameCo launches its new video game gambling machines at Connecticut's Foxwoods Resort Casino.
- Connecticut tribes offer state 25% of third casino’s gaming revenue
April 6, 2017
Connecticut's two gaming tribes offer the state a 25% cut of third casino's slots and table game revenue if legislators approve project.
- Legality of $300M Connecticut casino project splits Senate
January 13, 2017
The legislators remain divided on whether the Mohegan-Foxwoods consortium can construct a casino outside federally recognized tribal land.
- MGM badgers Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun to release economic report
January 10, 2017
MGM Resorts is demanding Foxwoods & Mohegan Sun show its economic analysis that became the basis for the decision to construct a casino in Hartford, CT.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
MGM’s Maryland casino National Harbor sets new revenue record
September 7, 2017