Tag Archives: Foxwoods Resort Casino
- Encore Boston punishing Massachusetts’ other casinos
15 January 2020
Wynn Resorts' Encore Boston Harbor casino has record month in December while state's other two casinos suffer record lows; Connecticut slots decline again.
- Connecticut’s tribal casinos blame regional rivals for revenue dip
3 January 2020
Connecticut's two tribal casinos -- Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun -- each report annual net revenue declines due to increased regional competition.
- Foxwoods Casino has a new CEO
18 July 2019
A longtime casino executive, John J. James will officially fill in the vacant position at Foxwoods Casino on August 12th.
- Quarters aren’t the only thing dropping with Connecticut’s slots
17 July 2019
Connecticut tribes give 25% of the GGR from slot machines to the state and have always been a major source of revenue for government wallets, but the take continues to steadily decline.
- MGM’s Massachusetts casino revenue falls for second month
18 December 2018
MGM Resorts' new casino in Springfield, Massachusetts reports second straight month of gaming revenue declines in November.
- Arkansas casino proponents beef up campaign war chest
17 July 2018
Casino proponents in Arkansas are beefing up their campaign funds to ensure that games will be legalized in the state.
Politico: MGM cock-blocking Connecticut’s third tribal casino
2 February 2018
Foxwoods latest casino to add ‘stadium’ electronic table games
20 December 2017
Macau, Connecticut casinos stage emergency response drills
24 January 2018
MGM Springfield adds more poker tables, because kids love ’em
29 September 2017