Tag Archives: fanduel
- FanDuel talking reverse merger with Platinum Eagle SPAC
March 8, 2018
Struggling daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel reportedly in 'advanced talks' for reverse merger with Nasdaq-listed Platinum Eagle acquisition vehicle.
- FanDuel founders unveil new Flick social streaming platform
January 23, 2018
FanDuel co-founders Nigel Eccles and Rob Jones launch Edinburgh-based Flick 'social streaming platform' for eSports and video game fans.
- FanDuel lays off staff after Eccles’ exit
December 13, 2017
Beleaguered DFS operator FanDuel has shown a number of its staff the door weeks after its former chief executive officer, Nigel Eccles, said adieu.
- FanDuel CEO Nigel Eccles departs for new eSports venture
November 20, 2017
Daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel welcomes Matt King as new CEO, bids goodbye to original CEO Nigel Eccles, who's leaving for new eSports venture.
- FanDuel $186M loss alarms auditors anew
October 17, 2017
The latest financial data of FanDuel is already out and auditors are already seeing the writings on the wall that the firm is heading down the drain.
- DraftKings, FanDuel pay $2.6m to get Massachusetts off their backs
September 8, 2017
Daily fantasy sports operators DraftKings and FanDuel pay $1.3m apiece to resolve a Massachusetts probe into dodgy consumer practices.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017