Tag Archives: fanduel
- FanDuel blinks, will pay Jersey bettor despite pricing error
September 21, 2018
The FanDuel Group blinks, will pay out full winnings to Jersey bettors who took advantage of betting odds cockup in Broncos v. Raiders game.
- BetStars in New Jersey; FanDuel in West Virginia, bookie in prison
September 14, 2018
The Stars Group's BetStars brand launches wagering in New Jersey; FanDuel launches sportsbook at West Virginia's Greenbrier Resort.
- New Jersey’s mobile betting options grow; SBTech’s self-service kiosks thin the crowds
September 4, 2018
FanDuel and William Hill launch New Jersey sports betting apps; SBTech launches self-service betting kiosks in New Jersey, Mississippi.
- FanDuel’s stiffed co-founders sue company for $120m
August 15, 2018
Nigel Eccles and three other co-founders of daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel sue company's board after getting stiffed in Paddy Power Betfair takeover.
- FanDuel extends sports betting reach with Boyd partnership
August 6, 2018
Paddy Power Betfair wasted no time and signed a deal with Boyd Gaming Corp to break into the online casino and sports betting US market.
- FanDuel Group to air sports betting content on TVG network
July 27, 2018
FanDuel Group to air sports betting content on Betfair's horseracing network TVG; Fox Sports 1 plans daily sports betting show.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017