Tag Archives: fanduel
- Sportsbet draws first blood in trademark fight with Sportingbet
July 11, 2018
Sportsbet secures Australian court injunction barring CrownBet from rebranding as Sportingbet; Paddy Power Betfair completes US merger with FanDuel.
- FanDuel execs score big money on Paddy Power Betfair merger; shareholders, not so much
July 9, 2018
The deal between Paddy Power Betfair to acquire Fanduel does not include payouts for FanDuel's founding members or common shareholders.
- W. Virginia’s Greenbrier Resort picks FanDuel for sportsbook
June 26, 2018
West Virginia's Greenbrier Resort picks Fanduel (and Paddy Power Betfair) to power its retail, online and mobile sports betting product.
- Paddy Power Betfair, FanDuel to merge US-facing businesses
May 23, 2018
Paddy Power Betfair confirms it has reached a deal to merge its US-facing business with daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel.
- Pro player unions intervene in DFS athlete data, likeness lawsuit
May 18, 2018
Players unions representing America's pro athletes file brief in Indiana lawsuit involving DFS operators' use of players' names, likeness and stats.
- Paddy Power Betfair in talks to acquire FanDuel fantasy ops
May 16, 2018
Paddy Power Betfair is seeking to expand its business in the United States through a possible merger with daily fantasy sports giant FanDuel.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Cyprus doles out more online sports betting licenses
March 20, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017