Tag Archives: fanduel
- Sci-Games, FanDuel ink US online sports betting, iGaming deal
5 February 2020
Scientific Games Corporation expands deal with Flutter Entertainment to provide online and mobile sports betting and iGaming for FanDuel in US markets.
- DraftKings, FanDuel Partner with Twin River in Colorado
29 January 2020
Now that Twin River has a presence in Colorado, they’re teaming upwith DraftKings and FanDuel to boast their sports betting cred.
- FanDuel offers users refunds after NBA refs drop the ball
5 December 2019
FanDuel has announced that it will issue refunds for the recent Rockets, Spurs game as a gesture of customer loyalty over the refs’ mistake.
- Boyd sees “more of everything” from Flutter/TSG merger
23 October 2019
Regional casino operator Boyd Gaming expects "more of everything" from merger of its sports betting partner FanDuel's parent company with The Stars Group.
- Indiana’s first month of sports betting; FanDuel-Colts DFS deal
10 October 2019
Indiana's first month of legal sports betting generated handle of $34.5m and revenue of $8.5m; FanDuel inks DFS partnership with Indianapolis Colts.
- FanDuel launches physical sportsbooks in Indiana, Iowa with Boyd Gaming
12 September 2019
The partnership have seen the start of physical sportsbooks pop up across the U.S., including the launch of four new venues in Indiana and Iowa.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017