Tag Archives: fanduel
- FanDuel delivers automated marketing technology from Fresh8
January 30, 2019
FanDuel, the market leading sports betting operator in New Jersey, has chosen Fresh8 to power it's advertising in NJ and beyond.
- William Hill resolves copyright infringement lawsuit v. FanDuel
January 16, 2019
William Hill's US division resolves the copyright infringement lawsuit it filed last year against rival FanDuel for swiping 'how to bet' guide text.
- GAN, FanDuel eye Pennsylvania, W. Virginia online gambling
January 10, 2019
Gambling tech suppliers GAN extend relationship with Paddy Power Betfair's FanDuel brand to target online gambling in Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
- NBA taps FanDuel as latest Authorized Gaming Operator
December 19, 2018
National Basketball Association announces FanDuel as its latest Authorized Gaming Operator, joining MGM, Stars Group, FDJ, Codere and SuperMatch.
- New York gaming regulators wash their hands of daily fantasy sports
November 20, 2018
New York Gaming Commission admits it has temporarily given up oversight of daily fantasy sports following last month's state Supreme Court ruling.
- Penn National Gaming test-launch Pennsylvania sportsbook
November 16, 2018
Penn National Gaming's Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course starts live test of sports betting technology, first to launch in Pennsylvania.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Pennsylvania becomes fourth US state to approve online gambling
October 26, 2017