Tag Archives: fanduel
- Boyd sees “more of everything” from Flutter/TSG merger
23 October 2019
Regional casino operator Boyd Gaming expects "more of everything" from merger of its sports betting partner FanDuel's parent company with The Stars Group.
- Indiana’s first month of sports betting; FanDuel-Colts DFS deal
10 October 2019
Indiana's first month of legal sports betting generated handle of $34.5m and revenue of $8.5m; FanDuel inks DFS partnership with Indianapolis Colts.
- FanDuel launches physical sportsbooks in Indiana, Iowa with Boyd Gaming
12 September 2019
The partnership have seen the start of physical sportsbooks pop up across the U.S., including the launch of four new venues in Indiana and Iowa.
- FanDuel’s online platform in West Virginia now live
28 August 2019
FanDuel has announce the launch of first sportsbook app using its proprietary technology and paves the way for sports gambling fans in West Virginia to be able to place wagers wherever they are in the state.
- FanDuel becomes MLB’s third Authorized Gaming Operator
15 August 2019
Flutter Ent's FanDuel Group becomes Major League Baseball's third Authorized Gaming Operator, gains access to exclusive data for in-play betting.
- 8-team parlay bet earns gambler a nice windfall
14 August 2019
A lucky gambler has FanDuel, the St. Louis Cardinals and the Chicago Cubs to thank for putting some extra spending money in his pocket.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
24 March 2017