Tag Archives: europol
- Europol now targeting end users of DDoS-for-hire services
January 28, 2019
Europol says global efforts are underway to target end users of online services offering Distributed Denial of Service attacks.
- Europol helps Portugal take down illegal online gambling ring
November 9, 2018
Europol teams up with Portuguese authorities in Shadow Game operation targeting transnational illegal online gambling operation.
- Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017
Malta Gaming Authority conducting 'sandbox test' of cryptocurrencies' potential impact on Malta's overall financial system.
- Europol raids DD4BC distributed denial of service extortion group
January 12, 2016
Europol arrests two key members of the DD4BC distributed denial of service extortion group, which primarily targeted gambling sites.
- Sportradar partners with Europol to protect integrity in sports
June 9, 2015
Sportradar partners with Europol, the European Union’s law enforcement agency, to protect sporting integrity across the continent.
- Europol Set Their Match Fixing Eyes on Russia and the Balkans
August 1, 2013
Rob Wainwright, Director of Europol, announced that they were investigating 380 suspicious fixed matches.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014