Tag Archives: europol
- Europol now targeting end users of DDoS-for-hire services
28 January 2019
Europol says global efforts are underway to target end users of online services offering Distributed Denial of Service attacks.
- Europol helps Portugal take down illegal online gambling ring
9 November 2018
Europol teams up with Portuguese authorities in Shadow Game operation targeting transnational illegal online gambling operation.
- Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
27 September 2017
Malta Gaming Authority conducting 'sandbox test' of cryptocurrencies' potential impact on Malta's overall financial system.
- Europol raids DD4BC distributed denial of service extortion group
12 January 2016
Europol arrests two key members of the DD4BC distributed denial of service extortion group, which primarily targeted gambling sites.
- Sportradar partners with Europol to protect integrity in sports
9 June 2015
Sportradar partners with Europol, the European Union’s law enforcement agency, to protect sporting integrity across the continent.
- Europol Set Their Match Fixing Eyes on Russia and the Balkans
1 August 2013
Rob Wainwright, Director of Europol, announced that they were investigating 380 suspicious fixed matches.
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
18 July 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
19 February 2014