Tag Archives: europol
- Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017
Malta Gaming Authority conducting 'sandbox test' of cryptocurrencies' potential impact on Malta's overall financial system.
- Europol raids DD4BC distributed denial of service extortion group
January 12, 2016
Europol arrests two key members of the DD4BC distributed denial of service extortion group, which primarily targeted gambling sites.
- Sportradar partners with Europol to protect integrity in sports
June 9, 2015
Sportradar partners with Europol, the European Union’s law enforcement agency, to protect sporting integrity across the continent.
- Europol Set Their Match Fixing Eyes on Russia and the Balkans
August 1, 2013
Rob Wainwright, Director of Europol, announced that they were investigating 380 suspicious fixed matches.
- Football Match Fixing Allegations Reach The Blue Square South
March 19, 2013
UK Football Association has taken step of writing to all Blue Square Bet South clubs after concerns over suspicious betting patterns.
- Media match fixing fixation turns spotlight on Cambodian sports bettors
February 16, 2013
The AP talks match fixing with Poipet sports bettors and Aussie bookmakers wonder why they weren't consulted on match fixing claims
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016