Tag Archives: European Commission
- EU ombudsman to online gambling firms: you don’t matter
March 9, 2018
EU's official ombudsman rejects European Gaming and Betting Association claim that the European Commission mishandled online gambling complaints.
- EU court affirms online gambling guidelines
February 20, 2018
CJEU has thrown out a petition from the government of Belgium seeking to annul the online gambling guidelines set by the European Commission.
- European Commission washes its hands of online gambling
December 7, 2017
European Commission confirms that it's dropping all online gambling infringement procedures, leaving all such matters up to national courts.
- Munich court ruling dooms Germany’s lottery monopolies
November 29, 2017
Munich court rules that Germany's lottery monopolies are violating European Union rules regarding free movement of services among EU member states.
- Betsson “not satisfied” with Q3’s double-digit earnings decline
October 20, 2017
Nordic online gambling operator Betsson AB reports double-digit revenue gains and double-digit earnings decline in Q3 2017.
- Betsson formally asks EC to spank Netherlands’ gambling regulator
July 7, 2017
Betsson submits formal request for European Commission to bring hammer down on Netherlands gaming regulator for enforcing "non-compliant" gambling rules.
Betsson makes best friends with Betfriends
May 2, 2010
EU ombudsman to online gambling firms: you don’t matter
March 9, 2018
Betsson CEO Bengtsson leaving due to ‘different priorities’
September 5, 2017