Tag Archives: essel group
- Essel Group’s PokerNation acquires rival Mercury Poker
February 16, 2018
Customers should expect a "seamless transition" to the new site, according to Mercury Poker CEO Pranav Bathija.
- Playwin declares 30% price hike for lottery tickets ‘on account of GST’
July 3, 2017
private lottery distributor Playwin announced on Twitter that it has “revised prices” for its lottery game tickets.
- Audit report links Essel Group firms to $1.83B India lottery scam
June 23, 2017
Two companies associated with business conglomerate Essel Group have been linked to the INR11,808 crore lottery scam in the Indian state of Mizoram.
- Essel Group debuts new poker network with Mojo Games
February 17, 2017
Essel Group has teamed up with Canada-based B2B gaming software provider Mojo Games to roll out its second poker website, mercurypoker.com.
- Ex-Essel executive punts on seat at India’s Upper House of Parliament
May 31, 2016
The former chairman of multi-billion dollar business conglomerate Essel Group is eyeing to enter the Upper House of the Indian Parliament.
- Pokernation.com takes “teach-learn-play” model in promoting online poker in India
May 18, 2016
Essel Group's Playwin brand launches Pokernation.com, which has adopted a "teach-learn-play" model of promoting online poker in India.
Goa casino operators face stiff fee hikes next month
March 28, 2018
PokerStars set to launch poker site in India
March 16, 2018
Daily fantasy sports: Getting popular in India
October 30, 2017