Tag Archives: essel group
- Playwin declares 30% price hike for lottery tickets ‘on account of GST’
July 3, 2017
private lottery distributor Playwin announced on Twitter that it has “revised prices” for its lottery game tickets.
- Audit report links Essel Group firms to $1.83B India lottery scam
June 23, 2017
Two companies associated with business conglomerate Essel Group have been linked to the INR11,808 crore lottery scam in the Indian state of Mizoram.
- Essel Group debuts new poker network with Mojo Games
February 17, 2017
Essel Group has teamed up with Canada-based B2B gaming software provider Mojo Games to roll out its second poker website, mercurypoker.com.
- Ex-Essel executive punts on seat at India’s Upper House of Parliament
May 31, 2016
The former chairman of multi-billion dollar business conglomerate Essel Group is eyeing to enter the Upper House of the Indian Parliament.
- Pokernation.com takes “teach-learn-play” model in promoting online poker in India
May 18, 2016
Essel Group's Playwin brand launches Pokernation.com, which has adopted a "teach-learn-play" model of promoting online poker in India.
India’s Supreme Court taking another look at sports betting
April 28, 2017
Law panel leans towards regulating gambling in India
March 20, 2017