Tag Archives: eSports
- Gamblers in New Jersey can bet on esports this weekend
8 November 2019
New Jersey has one of the most robust sports gambling markets in the U.S., but it still have something up on its sleeve that esports fan would appreciate.
- Gaming and eSports Companies entering the online financial industry and vice versa (panel discussion) at EGC2019 Milan
18 October 2019
Experts discuss the key shifts in Gaming, eSports and Fintech at EGC Milan 2019!
- LOOT.BET joins forces with the Esports Integrity Commission to combat fraud in esports
25 September 2019
Esports-dedicated bookmaker LOOT.BET and the Esports Integrity Commission officially announce their cooperation.
- Pinnacle announces GRID as official esports data partner
18 September 2019
Pinnacle.com has today announced that GRID will become the online bookmaker's official esports data partner.
- Paris Smith: Embracing diversity and listening to the customer
4 September 2019
Paris Smith joined her panel moderator, Becky Liggero, to talk more about how Pinnacle is winning over esports customers and embracing diversity.
- Australia arrests eSports fixers; Russia wants eSports betting ban
23 August 2019
Australian police arrest six men suspected of fixing eSports matches; Russian legislators seek to impose total ban on eSports betting.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
23 February 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
20 June 2017
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
12 March 2018