Tag Archives: eSports
- Pinnacle Solution ink B2B eSports deal with Asian BGE
Pinnacle Solution, the B2b arm of online bookmaker Pinnacle, inks first client via eSports iFrame API deal with Dafabet parent Asian BGE.
- New Jersey’s new sports betting bill doesn’t bode well for esports
June 11, 2018
The revised sports betting bill in New Jersey includes a paragraph that restricts esports betting to particular circumstances.
- Gambling Marketing Musings: Bettium ‘Turning Punters Into Professionals.’
June 8, 2018
Lee Davy sits down with Nathan Hunt, CEO of Bettium, to talk about his plans to disrupt the industry, customer value and much more.
- Preparing for war: Svenska Spel signs a 3-year deal with SESF
May 31, 2018
Svenska Spel has inked a three-year deal to become the primary sponsor of the Swedish Esports Federation pumping more validity into the burgeoning sport.
- Rivalry.gg launch in-play esports betting; Asian Games to include esports
May 30, 2018
Rivalry.gg launches a live, in-play betting option, and players will compete in six esports titles at the 2018 Asian Games with Olympic approval.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
June 20, 2017
eSports betting cryptocurrency UnikoinGold fetches $31M at crowdsale
October 24, 2017
Worlds 2017 – the biggest LoL eSports tournament this year
September 22, 2017