Tag Archives: eSports
- ESports Round-Up: Sood not turned on by Olympics; Melco arena move; OGN migrate
October 17, 2018
A round-up of esports related gambling news stories including a Unikrn not too interested in the Olympics, Melco promising esports in Japan and more.
- Nazara Tech eyes gambling activities buy in India, Africa
October 16, 2018
Nazara Technologies Limited, the social gaming and eSports company, has its eyes set on expansion into real money in Africa and India.
- Betway rolls out second CS:GO map
October 9, 2018
Betway has today released its latest custom CS:GO map, Aim Challenge, following the success of the highly popular Aim Time Trial.
- Pinnacle become the official betting partner of the BLAST Pro Series
October 2, 2018
Online gaming's, Pinnacle, has increased brand awareness in the esports industry after becoming the official betting partner of the BLAST Pro Series.
- Paris Smith: Integrity at forefront of Pinnacle pushing eSports offerings
September 24, 2018
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, Pinnacle CEO Paris Smith shares how she encourages the growth of eSports within the company.
- Luckbox’s Lars Lien: Gambling industry needs uniform standards for cryptocurrency
September 17, 2018
CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero discussed with Lars Lien, founder and CEO of iGaming firm Luckbox, the use of cryptocurrencies in the gaming industry.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017