Tag Archives: eSports
- Ourgame Int’l inks trio of China mobile game acquisitions
January 17, 2018
Hong Kong-listed mind sports and eSports operator Ourgame International announces trio of acquisitions to boost China mobile game presence.
- Crypto traders OKex, Bittrex list eSports betting token UnikoinGold
January 5, 2018
the eSports betting company announced that UnikoinGold will start trading on cryptocurrency exchange OKex on Thursday.
- Pixel.bet ready to revolutionise eSports betting with new dedicated platform
January 4, 2018
Pixel.bet is ready to revolutionise the eSports betting sector after launching its new specialist platform.
- Spencer Yang: It’s about time that we focus on eSports betting
December 28, 2017
Spencer Yang of Unikrn Asia talks about the opportunities and challenges of venturing into the Asian eSports market.
- X-Bet and UltraPlay withdraw sponsorship from ProDotaCup after match-fixing
December 22, 2017
X-Bet and UltraPlay have withdrawn sponsorship from the ProDotaCup after the latest in a string of match-fixing and betting irregularities come to light.
- NewZoo optimists foresee esports industry worth $2.4bn in 2020
December 21, 2017
NewZoo, have released a white paper looking at four major European countries while asserting a view that the industry could be worth $2.4bn by 2020.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
June 20, 2017
Worlds 2017 – the biggest LoL eSports tournament this year
September 22, 2017
eSports betting cryptocurrency UnikoinGold fetches $31M at crowdsale
October 24, 2017