Tag Archives: eSports
- Esports Entertainment Group partner with Epsilon & GOLeague; GameWorks update
January 21, 2019
Esports related news stories including Esports Entertainment Group signing deals with Epsilon and GOLeague and GameWorks partnering with SCCG Management.
- Atlantic City looking to profit off eSports
December 28, 2018
The Casino Reinvestment Development Authority of Atlantic City has approved $700,000 for investment in esports events.
- China’s potential Esports ban; Olympics inclusion ‘premature’; DCMS review
December 13, 2018
Three stories from the world of Esports including a potential ban in China for games such as Fortnite and PUBG, a shake of the head from the IOC, and more.
- Ability Games CEO on his goal of creating India’s leading skill gaming company
December 12, 2018
Navneet Makharia wants to build a leading skill gaming company through consistency and innovation.
- Grosvenor’s partnership with epic.LAN creates a stir; Valve give CS:GO away
December 11, 2018
The Mail on Sunday point at Grosvenor for hosting CS:GO tournaments at their UK-based casinos and Valve's new Battle Royale mode called Danger Zone.
- Thunderpick targets US eSports market with unique social betting platform
December 6, 2018
eSports betting operator Thunderpick is looking to bring its unique social betting platform to the United States.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
June 20, 2017
eSports betting cryptocurrency UnikoinGold fetches $31M at crowdsale
October 24, 2017