Tag Archives: eSports
- UltraPlay after ICE London: Esports betting hype intensifies
February 21, 2019
UltraPlay has recently reported increased interest towards the eSports betting market based on its deep-dive analysis and ICE London this month.
- Ultraplay CEO Mario Ovcharov: The future is esports and cryptos
February 18, 2019
Mario Ovcharov thinks the next generation of operators can only thrive with esports and unlocking the benefits of cryptocurrencies.
- Esports revenue expected to rise to $1.1 billion in 2019 according to Newzoo
February 14, 2019
Newzoo report shows 2019 Esports revenue on course to make the sport more affluent than several major football leagues around the world.
- EveryMatrix launches OddsMatrix e-Sports Betting Services ahead of ICE 2019
January 29, 2019
OddsMatrix e-Sports services cover real-time pre-match & live odds, stats, scores, settlements,
- Loot.Bet to create two Esports leagues; Fnatic illegal betting clean-up drive
Two Esports gambling related stories to chew on. Esports bookmaker Loot.Bet create two new Esports leagues, and Fnatic wants to clean up Esports betting.
- Sports betting and eSports worry NCAA president
January 28, 2019
NCAA President Mark Emmert continues to oppose legalized sports wagering, as well as the introduction of esports to the college scene.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
June 20, 2017
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017