Tag Archives: eSports
- Top 10 eSports team hit $235.5 million in Dota 2 prize money
6 February 2020
The year 2019 has brought a significant profit for the most successful eSports teams, with more than 4.000 tournaments and $211 million worth prize pools.
- “Puntt offers world’s first esports player betting service” UK licensed brand offers B2B product prior to B2C launch
30 January 2020
International operators who are looking for an innovative, fresh and differentiated esports betting platform now have the perfect solution. Esports player betting is now available for the first time under a UK license, only with Puntt.
- New Jersey to consider expanding esports gambling
29 January 2020
With sports betting going great in New Jersey, legislators are looking to the next pot of gold: esports.
- 1xBet ‘inspires’ eSports market with new Natus Vincere partnership
28 January 2020
The stage is set for an exciting year for eSports legends Natus Vincere with the confirmation that the world-leading international gaming and technology company 1xBet will be the team’s new title partner going into 2020
- Convergence Of Markets In Online Sports Betting at Prague Gaming Summit 2020
Betting on sports via online platforms, the main driver of convergence in gambling. Follow the topic at Prague Gaming Summit 2020.
- Blaine Graboyes highlights GameCo’s skill focus
21 January 2020
Blaine Graboyes esports background gave him a perfect background to make GameCo a skill game leader.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
23 February 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
20 June 2017