Tag Archives: eSports
- HERO launches blockchain-product (in Beta) for eSports platform
August 2, 2018
HERO is already beyond announcing a blockchain product - the Smart Contracts and their On-Platform Wallet for their very own HEROcoin.
- Luckbox receives top-tier gambling license from the Isle of Man government
August 1, 2018
Luckbox CEO, Lars Lien talk to Lee about acquiring gambling license under the OGRA, issued by the Isle of Man’s Gaming Supervision Commission.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Why iGB Live! was a success- long live the iGaming industry!
July 26, 2018
The iGB Live! conference prove to be the perfect platform to celebrate uniqueness, share of best practices and innovation in the iGaming industry.
- Betway expands brand awareness with deals in cricket, horse racing and esports
July 23, 2018
The online gambling outfit, Betway, has expanded its reach, cutting deals with Cricket West Indies, Galway races, and FACEIT London Major at Wembley.
- Poker pro Eugene Katchalov trades cards for controls in eSports move
July 4, 2018
The WSOP bracelet winner and WPT champion has taken a vested interest in eSports, an industry he sees as the future for online competitors.
- Bittrex CEO Bill Shihara joins Unikrn advisory board
June 29, 2018
Unikrn has tapped Bill Shihara, co-founder of cryptocurrency exchange Bittrex, to improve the accessibility and security of its digital token, UnikoinGold.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
June 20, 2017
eSports betting cryptocurrency UnikoinGold fetches $31M at crowdsale
October 24, 2017
Worlds 2017 – the biggest LoL eSports tournament this year
September 22, 2017