Tag Archives: Elaine Wynn
- Steve Wynn won’t fight ex-wife selling Wynn Resorts shares
February 10, 2018
Days after resigning, Steve Wynn drops long-held opposition to ex-wife Elaine Wynn selling her 9.4% stake in Wynn Resorts.
- Casino king Steve Wynn denies sexually harassing female staff
January 26, 2018
Casino king Steve Wynn denies allegations by multiple Wynn Resorts female staffers regarding decades-long sexual harassment.
- Judge bars Elaine Wynn’s lawyers from suit over $900M stake
February 2, 2017
Steve Wynn’s ex-wife Elaine has suffered a legal setback in her fight to regain control over her 9.4 percent stake in Wynn Resorts.
- Wynn’s ex-wife asks US Supreme Court for protection
October 10, 2016
- Wynns’ War of Roses continues: Elaine Wynn wants Wynn Resorts exec to explain her board ouster
April 22, 2016
The Wynns’ war of roses has taken another turn, this time involving Wynn Resorts Director Robert Miller.
- Elaine Wynn files lawsuit against ex-hubby Steve to regain control of $900m stake
March 29, 2016
Elaine Wynn files amended lawsuit against Wynn Resorts and ex-husband Steve Wynn to regain control of her 9.4% stake in the company.
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Genting Malaysia may lose $274M on Mass. casino bet
May 23, 2017