Tag Archives: Elaine Wynn
- Wynn Resorts appoints two new directors to its board
August 9, 2018
Two new directors are being appointed to the board and should help to erase the “legacy” image Elaine Wynn has so desperately wanted to eliminate.
- Shareholders not impressed with Wynn Resorts executive comp plan
May 24, 2018
An executive compensation plan drafted by executives at Wynn Resorts was met with overwhelming disapproval.
- Elaine Wynn victorious in ousting John Hagenbuch from board
May 16, 2018
John Hagenbuch and Robert Miller have resigned from the board of directors at Wynn Resorts.
- Elaine Wynn finds support in fight to oust ‘legacy’ director
May 9, 2018
Elaine Wynn may have just found a couple of allies in her fight to remove Wynn Resorts director Jay Hagenbuch.
- The saga continues: Elaine Wynn sues Wynn Resorts
May 4, 2018
Elaine Wynn has decided to sue Wynn Resorts for not releasing its shareholder records.
- Elaine Wynn may have a point
May 1, 2018
Elaine Wynn’s crusade against some of Wynn’s Board of Directors seems to have some weight in the shareholder decision-making process.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017