Tag Archives: Elaine Wynn
- Elaine Wynn says she believed Steve’s assault was being handled
April 5, 2019
Elaine Wynn had to defend her actions during Wynn Resorts application for its Massachusetts Gaming Commission license. She pushed the responsibility back on Steve.
- Elaine Wynn to testify before Massachusetts Gaming Commission
April 2, 2019
The hearings to determine whether or not Wynn Resorts should be allowed to continue in Massachusetts are expected to begin this week.
- Wynn Resorts appoints two new directors to its board
August 9, 2018
Two new directors are being appointed to the board and should help to erase the “legacy” image Elaine Wynn has so desperately wanted to eliminate.
- Shareholders not impressed with Wynn Resorts executive comp plan
May 24, 2018
An executive compensation plan drafted by executives at Wynn Resorts was met with overwhelming disapproval.
- Elaine Wynn victorious in ousting John Hagenbuch from board
May 16, 2018
John Hagenbuch and Robert Miller have resigned from the board of directors at Wynn Resorts.
- Elaine Wynn finds support in fight to oust ‘legacy’ director
May 9, 2018
Elaine Wynn may have just found a couple of allies in her fight to remove Wynn Resorts director Jay Hagenbuch.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018