Tag Archives: Elaine Wynn
- Shareholders not impressed with Wynn Resorts executive comp plan
May 24, 2018
An executive compensation plan drafted by executives at Wynn Resorts was met with overwhelming disapproval.
- Elaine Wynn victorious in ousting John Hagenbuch from board
May 16, 2018
John Hagenbuch and Robert Miller have resigned from the board of directors at Wynn Resorts.
- Elaine Wynn finds support in fight to oust ‘legacy’ director
May 9, 2018
Elaine Wynn may have just found a couple of allies in her fight to remove Wynn Resorts director Jay Hagenbuch.
- The saga continues: Elaine Wynn sues Wynn Resorts
May 4, 2018
Elaine Wynn has decided to sue Wynn Resorts for not releasing its shareholder records.
- Elaine Wynn may have a point
May 1, 2018
Elaine Wynn’s crusade against some of Wynn’s Board of Directors seems to have some weight in the shareholder decision-making process.
- Elaine Wynn campaigns to oust Wynn director
April 24, 2018
Elaine Wynn is challenging shareholders to not vote for director candidate John J. Hagenbuch.
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018