Tag Archives: DraftKings
- MGM’s data deal with startup football league raises eyebrows
September 11, 2018
MGM Resorts has inked a three-year deal with the startup Alliance of American Football, which will give MGM exclusive rights to in-play betting data.
- DraftKings wins court order to unmask DDoS attackers
September 3, 2018
Massachusetts court grants daily fantasy / sports betting operator DraftKings the right to subpoena companies to reveal identifies of DDoS attackers.
- PlaySugarHouse is New Jersey’s third digital wagering option
August 24, 2018
Rush Street's PlaySugarHouse.com adds sportsbook, becoming New Jersey's third digital betting option; Churchill Downs Inc launches wagering in Mississippi.
- PGA heads to New Jersey, sports betting expected alongside the greens
August 20, 2018
The Professional Golf Association (PGA) is on its way to Paramus, New Jersey for the 12th edition of the FedEx Cup Playoffs, to be held from August 23 - 26.
- DraftKings introduces quarterly fantasy sports for the ADHD set
August 17, 2018
DraftKings teases launch of Flash Draft, which shrinks the fantasy sports window down to a quarter of football, and adds new sports betting execs.
- DraftKings begins new era with official launch of sportsbook in New Jersey
August 6, 2018
DraftKings Inc. announced the launch of DraftKings Sportsbook, becoming the first company to offer legal online and mobile sports betting in New Jersey.
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Delaware silently preparing for US sports betting D-day
December 27, 2017