Tag Archives: DraftKings
- DraftKings could be set to acquire SBTech
July 2, 2019
Acquiring SBTech by the DrafKings would give a huge plus as sports and online gambling continue to expand across the U.S.
- New Jersey fines DraftKings for self-exclusion, ‘cooling off’ failures
June 19, 2019
New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement imposes financial penalties on DraftKings for failing to protect self-excluded gamblers.
- FanDuel, DraftKings face new lawsuit over alleged false advertising
June 17, 2019
FanDuel and DraftKings might have returned to respectability, but a law firm believes they still have some responsibility to pay back players from their scandalous past.
- Wire Act fears delay DraftKings’ West Virginia mobile betting app
June 6, 2019
Server location and compliance with Wire Act to blame for delays in DraftKings launching its West Virginia mobile sports betting app.
- West Virginia still waiting for DraftKings to go live
June 5, 2019
The supposed launch of Draftkings online sports gambling platform has hiccups and could be facing delays - perhaps due to geolocation restrictions.
- DraftKings, FanDuel pull sports betting ads from Illinois airwaves
May 24, 2019
DraftKings and FanDuel halt their video ad campaign urging Illinois pols to pass sports betting legislation without 'penalty box' for DFS operators.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017