Tag Archives: DraftKings
- DraftKings wants a piece of sports betting market
February 5, 2018
DraftKings is waiting for the U.S. Supreme Court’s go-signal before it finally decides to jump over the fence into the greener side of sports betting.
- DraftKings moving to bigger HQ, hiring hundreds more staff
January 12, 2018
Daily fantasy sports operator DraftKings plans to hire hundreds of new staff to occupy its new 105k-square-foot Boston headquarters.
- WPT and DraftKings kiss and make up for European partnership
November 17, 2017
The World Poker Tour and DraftKings have reacquainted an old love, partnering for the Season XVI WPT European Championship in the Spielbank Casino, Berlin.
- DraftKings to test the Irish market
October 9, 2017
Daily fantasy sports giant DraftKings will test the unpredictable Irish market as it seeks to find fresh revenues beyond U.S. border.
- DraftKings, FanDuel pay $2.6m to get Massachusetts off their backs
September 8, 2017
Daily fantasy sports operators DraftKings and FanDuel pay $1.3m apiece to resolve a Massachusetts probe into dodgy consumer practices.
- We’re back: FanDuel, DraftKings re-enter Delaware market
August 24, 2017
Daily fantasy sports giants DraftKings and FanDuel are back in the state of Delaware – just in time for the Sept.7 NFL season kickoff.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017