Tag Archives: DraftKings
- Pro player unions intervene in DFS athlete data, likeness lawsuit
May 18, 2018
Players unions representing America's pro athletes file brief in Indiana lawsuit involving DFS operators' use of players' names, likeness and stats.
- MLB, NBA to sell stakes in daily fantasy ops DraftKings, FanDuel
April 20, 2018
Major League Baseball and National Basketball Association to sell their stakes in daily fantasy sports operators DraftKings and FanDuel, respectively.
- DraftKings gets all-clear to bring fantasy sports down under
April 17, 2018
DraftKings CEO Jason Robins’ plan of expanding his business in Australia is no longer a fantasy.
- DraftKings hires Sean Hurley as new ‘head of sportsbook’
February 27, 2018
Daily fantasy sports operator DraftKings hires former Amelco exec Sean Hurley as its new 'head of sportsbook' in expectation of legal wagering in US.
- DraftKings wants a piece of sports betting market
February 5, 2018
DraftKings is waiting for the U.S. Supreme Court’s go-signal before it finally decides to jump over the fence into the greener side of sports betting.
- DraftKings moving to bigger HQ, hiring hundreds more staff
January 12, 2018
Daily fantasy sports operator DraftKings plans to hire hundreds of new staff to occupy its new 105k-square-foot Boston headquarters.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017
Daily fantasy sports: Getting popular in India
October 30, 2017