Tag Archives: donaco international
- Donaco wrestles with online gambling costs, Chinese mafia
November 30, 2018
Donaco says fiscal year off to a "soft start" after dealing with online gambling startup costs and a "Chinese crime syndicate" targeting its Vietnam casino.
- Donaco Int’l FINALLY launches online gambling operations
August 30, 2018
Asian casino operator Donaco International launches long-delayed online gambling operators from Star Vegas venue in Poipet, Cambodia.
- Donaco wins casino lease case vs Thai shareholders
June 12, 2018
A Cambodian court has prevented Star Vegas's Thai vendors from terminating the casino’s 50-year land lease.
- Temporary freeze on Thai casino vendors’ Donaco shares stays
June 4, 2018
An Australian court has extended for five more months the freeze order on some 148 million Donaco shares held by several Thai vendors.
- Donaco’s Star Vegas resort continues to heal its wounds
April 18, 2018
Star Vegas is on the rebound and revenue is expected to be where it was supposed to be a year ago.
- Aussie court freezes Thai casino vendors’ shares in Donaco
April 3, 2018
An Australian court has stopped three Thai vendors of the Star Vegas casino business from disposing their shares in casino operator Donaco.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018
Sihanoukville set to become Cambodia’s top casino hub
December 5, 2017