Tag Archives: donaco international
- Donaco wins casino lease case vs Thai shareholders
June 12, 2018
A Cambodian court has prevented Star Vegas's Thai vendors from terminating the casino’s 50-year land lease.
- Temporary freeze on Thai casino vendors’ Donaco shares stays
June 4, 2018
An Australian court has extended for five more months the freeze order on some 148 million Donaco shares held by several Thai vendors.
- Donaco’s Star Vegas resort continues to heal its wounds
April 18, 2018
Star Vegas is on the rebound and revenue is expected to be where it was supposed to be a year ago.
- Aussie court freezes Thai casino vendors’ shares in Donaco
April 3, 2018
An Australian court has stopped three Thai vendors of the Star Vegas casino business from disposing their shares in casino operator Donaco.
- Donaco CEO offers to take pay cut after VIP gambling plunge
February 28, 2018
Asian casino operator Donaco International books nine-figure loss in fiscal H1 thanks to $143m impairment on its Cambodian casino license.
- Donaco delays Cambodian online gambling launch (again)
November 24, 2017
Asian casino operator Donaco International has once again revised its stated timeline for the launch of online gaming operations at its Star Vegas casino.
Sihanoukville set to become Cambodia’s top casino hub
December 5, 2017
Cambodia rescues 92 fighting cocks, then has them killed
December 28, 2017
Newest Cambodian casino was NOT built in Thailand nat’l park
March 21, 2017
New Cambodia border casino sparks trade war with Thailand
April 19, 2017