Tag Archives: donaco international
- Donaco gets two new board members, trading restarts
10 December 2019
The revolving door at the top of Donaco International’s hierarchy might soon come to a stop.
- After six months at the helm, Arbuckle announces departure from Donaco
5 December 2019
After just six months on the job, Arbuckle just gave Donaco six-months’ notice, according to a company filing with the Australian Securities Exchange.
- Donaco board loses a couple more after Reichel departure
3 December 2019
David Green and Yugo Kinoshita will not be part of the company’s board of directors, but they were replaced quite quickly.
- Ben Reichel steps down as member of board at Donaco
2 December 2019
In a move that seems hard to explain, Ben Reichel has decide to leave Donaco although nobody wanted to see him go.
- Donaco wins legal round against former Thai casino vendors
13 November 2019
Casino operator Donaco International wins legal round against Star Vegas casino's former Thai vendors' asset seizure claims.
- Donaco wants to freeze moves of shareholders opposing board moves
5 November 2019
Donaco International can’t seem to shake its issues, despite trying virtually everything to put the gaming company on a better course.
Donaco Int’l FINALLY launches online gambling operations
30 August 2018
Donaco CEO offers to take pay cut after VIP gambling plunge
28 February 2018
Donaco delays Cambodian online gambling launch (again)
24 November 2017
Jubilant Donaco International throws pennies at shareholders
31 August 2016