Tag Archives: donaco international
- Donaco sends home workers in Vietnam due to coronavirus
13 February 2020
Citing a slow down in revenue due to travel bans, Donaco is temporarily sending home staff without pay.
- Donaco hands out board promotions after house-cleaning
11 February 2020
The casino and gaming company promotes two executives after sweeping changes on the board of directors.
- Donaco gets a little good news after reporting declines in revenue
4 February 2020
The casino operator is finally negotiating a settlement with former partners behind Star Vegas.
- December treated Donaco casinos like Santa treats naughty kids
31 January 2020
Donaco International says its casinos in Cambodia and Vietnam suffered from reduced VIP gambling turnover and low win rates in December.
- Donaco gets two new board members, trading restarts
10 December 2019
The revolving door at the top of Donaco International’s hierarchy might soon come to a stop.
- After six months at the helm, Arbuckle announces departure from Donaco
5 December 2019
After just six months on the job, Arbuckle just gave Donaco six-months’ notice, according to a company filing with the Australian Securities Exchange.
Donaco Int’l FINALLY launches online gambling operations
30 August 2018
Donaco CEO offers to take pay cut after VIP gambling plunge
28 February 2018
Donaco delays Cambodian online gambling launch (again)
24 November 2017
Jubilant Donaco International throws pennies at shareholders
31 August 2016