Tag Archives: Denmark
- Danish gambling revenue up almost 7% year-on-year in Q4 2017
March 14, 2018
Denmark's revenue for Q4 2017 is up across the entire market, including online and land-based casinos, betting and gaming machines.
- Denmark’s horseracing turnover tax disses dogs, pigeons
February 21, 2018
Denmark's gaming regulator reminds online and land-based licensees of their obligation to pay 8% tax on horserace betting turnover.
- Blueprint Gaming enters Denmark and Romania
February 13, 2018
Blueprint Gaming has boosted its international presence after securing game certification in the regulated markets of Denmark and Romania.
- Denmark ISPs ordered to block online gambling domains
February 6, 2018
Denmark's gambling regulator wins court case that requires local internet service providers to block unauthorized online gambling sites.
- Denmark’s ‘do not resuscitate’ online poker market
December 19, 2017
Denmark's regulated gambling market posts another revenue record in Q3, despite the online poker vertical sinking to yet another record low.
- World Cup review: Christian Eriksen batters Ireland; Denmark head to Russia
November 15, 2017
The last remaining European qualifying spot for the 2018 World Cup in Russia goes to Denmark after a Christian Eriksen inspired victory.
World Cup review: Belgium makes it six through to the finals
September 5, 2017
Swiss officials launch Qatar World Cup bribery investigation
October 17, 2017