Tag Archives: Denmark
- Quickspin live with LeoVegas in Denmark
July 18, 2019
Swedish slot specialist Quickspin, a Playtech Group company, went live with LeoVegas in Denmark on the 21st of June.
- Cherry AB subsidiary ComeOn coming to Denmark
July 17, 2019
ComeOn has announced that it has been awarded licenses by the Danish Gambling Authority (DGA) to a sportsbook, as well as its casino products to the Danes.
- SYNOT prepares to go live in Denmark and Portugal
July 12, 2019
SYNOT Games expansion continues with two more European countries added on its portfolio.
- Denmark gambling market a case of online gain, land-based pain
May 17, 2019
Denmark's gambling market is a clear case of online gain and land-based pain in the first quarter of 2019, as overall market rises 4.5%.
- Denmark’s Danske Spil taking over Tivoli’s online casino
May 9, 2019
Denmark's state-run gambling operator Danske Spil takes over the online casino operations of local slots jockeys Tivoli A/S.
- Casumo launches into Denmark with Danish license
April 30, 2019
Casumo has received its license to begin online casino operations in Denmark and has introduced its product to the market this month.
Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
November 30, 2018
Denmark ISPs ordered to block online gambling domains
February 6, 2018
Mr Green to enter Denmark via Dansk Underholdning deal
February 7, 2017
UK watchdog spanks four online operators for affiliate advertorial
September 13, 2017