Tag Archives: Denmark
- Denmark’s online casinos drive Q1 gambling market growth
June 28, 2018
Denmark's regulated gambling market posts 8% year-on-year growth in Q1, largely on the strength of its online casino vertical.
- World Cup round-up: France and Denmark go through after bore draw
The World Cup in Russia sees both France and Denmark qualify for the Round of 16 where the French will face Argentina in a blockbuster of a match.
- Denmark pols press for cuts to online gambling bonus offers
April 24, 2018
Denmark's political parties press for significant reductions in the amount of sign-up bonus offers that online gambling companies can offer Danes.
- Online gambling claimed half of Denmark’s 2017 market revenue
April 18, 2018
Online gambling accounted for 51.5% of Denmark's overall gambling market revenue in 2017, while sports betting spend outpaced the EU average.
- Danish gambling revenue up almost 7% year-on-year in Q4 2017
March 14, 2018
Denmark's revenue for Q4 2017 is up across the entire market, including online and land-based casinos, betting and gaming machines.
- Denmark’s horseracing turnover tax disses dogs, pigeons
February 21, 2018
Denmark's gaming regulator reminds online and land-based licensees of their obligation to pay 8% tax on horserace betting turnover.
Denmark ISPs ordered to block online gambling domains
February 6, 2018
Mr Green to enter Denmark via Dansk Underholdning deal
February 7, 2017