Tag Archives: Denmark
- Denmark’s online gambling market takes a step back in Q3
11 November 2019
Denmark's regulated gambling market reports modest revenue decline in third quarter of 2019 despite rise in online casino revenue.
- Denmark’s TV, radio gambling ad volume hits record high in 2019
17 October 2019
Gambling ads on Danish television and radio have more than quadrupled since 2014, leading to calls for new restrictions on operators' marketing.
- Videoslots goes live in Denmark
8 October 2019
Leading online casino Videoslots.com has launched in Denmark – giving players in the regulated market access to its slot and table games for the first time.
- Denmark’s Q2 online casino in dead heat with betting
30 August 2019
Denmark's online casino vertical comes within a whisker of usurping sports betting as the regulated market's top revenue generator.
- Quickspin live with LeoVegas in Denmark
18 July 2019
Swedish slot specialist Quickspin, a Playtech Group company, went live with LeoVegas in Denmark on the 21st of June.
- Cherry AB subsidiary ComeOn coming to Denmark
17 July 2019
ComeOn has announced that it has been awarded licenses by the Danish Gambling Authority (DGA) to a sportsbook, as well as its casino products to the Danes.
Denmark ISPs ordered to block online gambling domains
6 February 2018
Mr Green to enter Denmark via Dansk Underholdning deal
7 February 2017